Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

Damn Shiggs! That is an epic bud! It's going to be a treat to smoke.

Thanks so much Blaze, if we were neighbors I would do some nice trades with you for your sweet looking nugs.

Went in last night and almost all was good in Shiggy's garden but it may be time to pull the Agent Oranges both chem and High Brix, I am starting to see some nanners here or there.They look plenty mature and I managed to get a GE drench in on the high brix version after the 2nd Cat drench. So my plan is to cut and wash these two tonight and maybe some others if the trichs look good. I am more than happy with how the AO's turned out. I wont ditch this Agent Orange because of the nannering. I will just make sure when I grow it that it goes into the garden last so it nanners after everything else is done. It is just to good to ditch as a strain. I will take some pics tonight and you will see how different the two Agent Orange plants look, a very dramatic difference in Chem and High Brix. Both look good, just different!
:Namaste:

Yeah, that would be great. Just to live in a country where cannabis isn't seen as pure evil would be nice as well. LOL!

As for the nanners, I see my Super Skunk is developing a single nanner on the main cola. I'm also not overly concerned. According to the breeder, it is already done as it is supposed to be a very short flowering strain. Will let it run until next weekend though. Will just keep a close eye on it.

Yeah, that would be great. Just to live in a country where cannabis isn't seen as pure evil would be nice as well. LOL!

As for the nanners, I see my Super Skunk is developing a single nanner on the main cola. I'm also not overly concerned. According to the breeder, it is already done as it is supposed to be a very short flowering strain. Will let it run until next weekend though. Will just keep a close eye on it.

My method of nanner picking is to pinch off the nanner and a small bit of the calyx between my fingernails and eat it lol.

My method of nanner picking is to pinch off the nanner and a small bit of the calyx between my fingernails and eat it lol.

Are you trying to scare any future nanners off? LOL

Found 2 more on the Super Skunk last night. Might have to chop in the next few days. Not really a bad thing.

Like a crazy man I cut and washed the remainder of the plants. All new girls are
Now in flower and a new cycle has begun. 17 hangers in total.

image10072.jpeg

image10073.jpeg

And of course I always overclone!

image10075.jpeg

And veg is back to manageable. Plant harvest pics up later.

image10074.jpeg

Good stuff shiggs..

Damn Shiggs. You got the assembly line in full effect. I can't wait to get dialed in like you.

Congrats on the harvest bud. Each harvest is a culmination of many hours of hard work. I will be joining you soon.

Back
Top Bottom