ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Yeah Shig, it would be awesome to live close to 420 buds. Exchanging clones, trim parties, man I can see it now! Maybe one day. I may be dead and gone by then.

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Beautiful Shiggity! You've got a room full of sugar-covered goodness!

Beautiful Shiggity! You've got a room full of sugar-covered goodness!

Thank you so much Major. I am pleased as pudding myself. The controller arrives tomorrow so I should have everything hooked up and running by the weekend! All six 255W LEDs and the two 600W HPS. My next plan is to add some far red lights for 30-45 min after lights go out. It will allow me to run 13 hours of regular light and have the plants flower as if it were 11hours light.

My next plan is to add some far red lights for 30-45 min after lights go out. It will allow me to run 13 hours of regular light and have the plants flower as if it were 11hours light.

Oh, we'll be copying that from ya too. Make sure ya give us lots of details. 12 hours dark feels like such a waste of potential.

A little Veg update on some of the new strains
The next planned cycle is 3 high brix twisters, the two Tutankhamon, and the THC bomb. If I get my cooling set and can run more I will add the two Shangri-La girls (not pictured). Or a Huck Kush #11 and Agent Orange #5.

I would say that of all the first round of hunger games that Huck Kush #11 takes the prize. She is the true winner. My other plants are strong but HK11 is a true beast, highest trichome level while being burly and solid. Dark green and a bit purple on the leaves, she stretches about 10% and runs nice colas throughout. Her aroma is a beautiful lavender coffee mixed with hash and the buzz can quickly get excessive. She hits like a velvet hammer.

Tutankhamon #1 before and after LST

TUT1.JPG

TUT1LST.JPG

Tutankhamon #2 before and after LST

TUT2.JPG
TUT2-LST.JPG

THC Bomb before and after LST

BOMB3.JPG
BOMB-LST.JPG

The three twister girls (High Brix) before and after LST and a snice shot of internal twister structure, She is a bushy grower for 60% sativa. Never have a problem finding clone branches because she always needs to be thinned out before flower.

TWIST21.JPG
TWIST2_LST.JPG

TWIST_31.JPG
TWIST_3_LST.JPG

TWIST.JPG

TWIST_LST.JPG
TWIST_INT.JPG

The cloner and veg room.
No matter how many I cull it looks the same. About to cull 1/3 of them at least! probably 1/2. The clones will be done soon and ready for 1st run just cooked DBHBB soil.

P3130778.JPG
P3130777.JPG

Man it's looking good in the veg room.

Thanks BrixNewb! I'm actually going to full 1/2 to give more space to the next batch and to make space for the new clones and pineapple fields. So half those pretty plants will be composted. But it ensures I have the very best for flower.

Something cool...take a look at the cloner. There is a seedling in there. It is a dynasty Bluniverse and was a victim of damping off. I cut it right above the damping off bend and put it in a cloner insert. Today I checked and it rooted!! A miracle.
image8551.jpeg
image8552.jpeg
image8553.jpeg

Hey brixNewb , thanks for showing that ,awesome...only the strong survive....maybe you autta keep her eh! I would...what the.... This one MK-Ultra i'm getting ready to chop soon was a pittyful site at birth,...almost yanked it, should see her now....yeepa!
Just cruisin thru Shiggs, have nice night with your people brotha! cheers.:high-five:

Hey brixNewb , thanks for showing that ,awesome...only the strong survive....maybe you autta keep her eh! I would...what the.... This one MK-Ultra i'm getting ready to chop soon was a pittyful site at birth,...almost yanked it, should see her now....yeepa!
Just cruisin thru Shiggs, have nice night with your people brotha! cheers.:high-five:

I can't take credit for that one, that was Shig that posted it.

Very nice shiggity. Im curious to see your king tut. Everything ive read about it says its suppose to be in the 30%thc range and hella tall. I almost grew one myself, but now I can see yours before I do:thumb:

Very nice shiggity. Im curious to see your king tut. Everything ive read about it says its suppose to be in the 30%thc range and hella tall. I almost grew one myself, but now I can see yours before I do:thumb:

Yeah I have two different phenos with this plant so far, the short one (tut 2) has very fat blunt leaves and a shorter internode length, the other (tut1) has wide leaves but not as short and is definitely a stretcher.

Flip +34, a little over halfway and just into the bulking phase!
Had a little trouble with heat on two days. Definitely need to get an AC, was hoping to get one after this grow but it seems I need one now, or will have to cut off some lights. Everything looks great at the moment. Here are some top nug pics...

Agent Orange #5

image8634.jpeg

Huck Kush #3
A stretcher of a kush and not my best producer but I keep smoking up that pineberry bud and need more!

image8633.jpeg

X8

image8632.jpeg

Huck Kush #8 (sour fruit and hash)

image8660.jpeg

Huck Kush #11 (lavender coffee hash pheno)

image8630.jpeg

Shit!!! SHIGS!!!! :rofl:

I am thinking that with the looks of the HK11 I will probably cull the HK8 from my future grows and grow the HK3 just here and there when I need more pineberry bud. The HK11 is an amazing plant. Had I not got the HK11 I would be super happy with the HK8 but...LOOK AT THAT HK11!!!!!! Yowza! And with another 25-30 days to go I am just stoked.

And you know what? I have a whole package of 12 Huckleberry Kush seeds left! At some point in the next year I am going to do a 1 vs 12 Huck kush showdown and see if there is a more perfect pheno. I doubt it but I am willing to try!

Ya Shiggity 11 has a great bud structure, an optimum leaf to flower ratio and RIDICULOUSLY FROSTY! Good call brother. :high-five:

Shiggity, I have a new member doing a pheno type search. I think he would benefit from your expertise. He doesn't know I'm asking you, so if you're stretched too thin (boy do I know that feeling :laughtwo: ) he won't be aware if you don't show, unless he's lurking here, in which case I just put you on the spot, didn't I?

Noob's First Grow -First in Ten Years

Doesn't that title make just make you wanna stop and see? :battingeyelashes: :love: OK, I'm going back to read his stuff. He didn't know I left. :laughtwo:

Wow Shiggs, that is some serious frost! You sure are getting those strains dialed in. Very impressive! :goodjob:

Sorry if you mentioned it before but what are the genetics of the twister?

Back
Top Bottom