ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

It could be a lot of things especially environment but having them be clones vs seedlings may also be a contributing factor. If the seedlings were young then this makes even more sense. A young seedling would not want as much to go into flower so it may have resisted and stretched longer. Typically it is recommended to flower after 50-55 days veg for a seedling to have them be fully mature. I flowered early in the first round of the hunger games and had them flower less aggressively than this current grow including chem nute plants.

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Catching up on long ignored threads...
fill it with extremely hot water.
I think I'd stay with cold water. With the bleach in the mix, I see no real benefit from the heat and your plastic components are not made for that level of heat. Over time, it will cause your hard plastic components to become very brittle and break.

Love that you're not afraid to use a touch of bleach in the mix. I knew a grower that would flush his plants by dunking them in his very chlorinated swimming pool.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sniff sniff. It is bittersweet to see my first journal go out to pasture. I guess I must crown the final winner of the hunger games. In a semi surprise twist it is going to the Huck Kush 3! Yes I know for a long time it was the 11 as a virtual lock. But the amazing taste of the #3 Pineberry pheno just brings me back every session. And the strength is nice also just wish it didn't give me the munchies. She purples up a bit late in flower and is just a wonderful plant. A bit of a stretcher but it is like a mini SOG, each branch just goes straight up as a pole. Would be a fantastic monoculture. She produced almost exactly what the HK11 produced though I think a taller HK11 would be quite a yielder. Thanks for joining me on this journey cannafamily. may your future be green and covered in diamonds...
:circle-of-love:

Sniff sniff. It is bittersweet to see my first journal go out to pasture. I guess I must crown the final winner of the hunger games. In a semi surprise twist it is going to the Huck Kush 3! Yes I know for a long time it was the 11 as a virtual lock. But the amazing taste of the #3 Pineberry pheno just brings me back every session. And the strength is nice also just wish it didn't give me the munchies. She purples up a bit late in flower and is just a wonderful plant. A bit of a stretcher but it is like a mini SOG, each branch just goes straight up as a pole. Would be a fantastic monoculture. She produced almost exactly what the HK11 produced though I think a taller HK11 would be quite a yielder. Thanks for joining me on this journey cannafamily. may your future be green and covered in diamonds...
:circle-of-love:

Thank you, shiggs, for sharing an awesome tutorial :circle-of-love:

Hey Shiggity, I know you said you don't use it anymore but when you did what was your application rate for pondzyme.

Twister is a strain from The Flying Dutchmen in Amsterdam. The flying Dutchmen had a basement grow called the Cannabis College where they would have lots of pics and info. They also had a rotation of two plants from their catalogue at any one time, each under a 600W light. The owner is one of the people that got the OG skunk #1 many years back when Skunkman brought the strain to Amsterdam. They have a big greenhouse program and are able to grow thousands of plants. This enabled them to keep the skunk#1 as what they say is the purest version (who knows).

So Twister is a product of that skunk #1. It is NL x Haze X Skunk#1, though I have gleaned that info from forums, they never actually listed the parents. But all of the Dutchmen's strains are basically crossed with that Skunk#1, so that part is for sure. There are some other people that have tried to keep twister going in some form, there are strains called Twista, and Twista108 (twista x cheese). The descriptions of Twista are pretty spot on for Twister. My eventual hope besides selfing is to cross with a really good Pineapple Fields pheno, well actually with all my new strains including HK#11, AO#5, Tutankhamon, THC bomb, etc.

The problem with Twister itself as I have said before was an extremely low germination rate. My first 20 seeds I got 3 to grow. The Twister #1 was good but scraggly, the #3 was giant but lacked the crystals of the other two. And the #2...well it was and is the shit lol! Never came across such a great smelling plant. You would swear you could smell it through a mason jar. And the buzz was almost all cerebral and joyous! I can't wait to flower those High Brix Twisters!!
I just got a clone of twista and grape presidential, there is not a lot of info online about them

Back
Top Bottom