Fastbud2 - Sweet Cheese - First Grow With Autos

The Sweet Cheese a regular grow or the FB?? sorry lol assume its the cheese given earlier in the post u said u wont be growing FB again in a hurry??

Putten them back in the light cos they seemed to develop in the 24hr blackout, maybe worth trying just a 12/12 cycle with only red spectrum light on them?? encourage that last wee bit of flowering??

sweetcheese random I no I didn't like her to begin but she has turned out so amazing I offered by some cheese today whilst I was in town and got laughed at and told that my cheese is nicer am I crazy the bud and smoke is top quality stuff couldn't have to much of her :)

I was thinking that but was unsure whether to as I don't have a lot of time left but it has been tempting me since this happened with the cheese also I ran the dark period and she threw new calyxes had to go back in tent so been wondering if buds develope better in cold dark area if I had a garden the plants would finish outdoors but nowhere to be able do that and 12/12 would flower bagseed and when sexed I'm not revegging a plant hmmmm decisions.... Bagseed could go back on windowsill and baby sweetcheese can trial a 12/12 on early plant I suppose hmmmm 12/12 it is going to be hopefully it speeds things up like I have been thinking in the case of mutant and shortryder too :) :bong:

Nice update. Those Cheese clones look healthy & ready to do their thing Scotty. Are we going to be blessed with pics of the fastbud harvest?

If we don't see it, it didn't happen.

Nah m8,ur def a good grower.u def did ur reading b4 hand,an u seem 2 have taken 2 it like a duck 2 water.I'm sure the time will come 4 u wen u take on the photo periods,they can be trained in all sorts of ways,fair play 2 u m8.its given me the bug.fuck buying it off wankers,grow ur own:partyboy:ill tell u this scotty,i sat drinking stellas last week,an wen u compare the 2,cannabis is nowhere near as bad as drink.i know we've chatted about this,but i rem standing an near falling over.u dont get that with weed.plus wotever people think or say,u do make abit of a dick of urself with drink at times.weed no.a drinks ok once a week,but def a smoke is miles better:rollit:
cheers snakey believe it or not I'm only 25 and been gardening for the last year yet I have learned so much to me cultivating a plant is one of the easiest thing to do most of us fail due to trying to hard I would life to do another photo I have fluxed topped lst and defoled chili plants so when it comes to doing the old photo grow I am totally confident but for now there's still so much to learn with autos gotta stick at them for a while have multiple strains there so fun to watch grow and so easy your too right about not buying any street weeds homegrown is soooo much better pulling a bud apart after growing gives you so much pride :) yeaa mate alcohol is the demons tool bad things happen while intoxicated cannabis is the lords gift to man put on earth to set us free it is even in the bible :roorrip:

Nice update. Those Cheese clones look healthy & ready to do their thing Scotty. Are we going to be blessed with pics of the fastbud harvest?

If we don't see it, it didn't happen.

:) cheers bar, there is one I'm concerned may struggle as her leaves lack nitrogen but now there in soil it may encourage her to root but the rooting on the original clone and new growth make me smile everytime I see it its funny seeing a clone starting in flower producing thc and everything and they say autos can't be cloned :rofl: I sure will be bar I'll do my best give a finishing post on all of the plants including the short riders sisters who are outdoors i will post good with the bad(hopefully not to much bad :)) i really don't have a clue how the fastbud will finish though she changes everytime i see her i think she could stay alive a long time if allowed she is throwing out so much new growth still :bong:

Took the main bud off the topped fastbud weighed 6g wet but is so dense I think it will retain a lot of weight and be nice smoke also brought the misses green poison out ready to harvest after work tommorow well the main top bud I like to harvest the main top when ready and leave the lower buds to develope a week don't see the point pulling a full plant down at once lol already had a gram off gp very nice and skunky altho mrs thinks minty :bong:

Fastbud bud that I harvested off plant.

DSC_05192.jpg
DSC_05211.jpg
DSC_05241.jpg
DSC_05251.jpg
DSC_05303.jpg

DSC_05751.jpg
DSC_0575.jpg
DSC_05731.jpg
DSC_05721.jpg
DSC_05701.jpg
Plants outside and Green Poison stump out in the sun for the day

DSC_06145.jpg
DSC_06122.jpg
DSC_06101.jpg
DSC_06092.jpg
DSC_05623.jpg
DSC_0563.jpg
DSC_05653.jpg
DSC_05663.jpg
DSC_05672.jpg
DSC_05684.jpg
DSC_05691.jpg

Chilli Plants

DSC_05782.jpg
DSC_05814.jpg
DSC_05823.jpg
DSC_05853.jpg
DSC_05862.jpg
DSC_06173.jpg
DSC_06181.jpg

Snapped and trained chilli plant now producing chilli's

DSC_05962.jpg
DSC_05973.jpg
DSC_06012.jpg
DSC_06032.jpg
DSC_06042.jpg
DSC_06072.jpg

Rose and scotch bonnet cuttings

DSC_05832.jpg
DSC_05842.jpg

Cactus flowering

DSC_05954.jpg
DSC_05933.jpg
DSC_05892.jpg

So I have took the main bud off fb she dried at 2g just but nice bud and lesson learned the gp cola was chopped last night and dryin but I risked the stump in the sun and it has worked wonders the buds have fattened right up and trichs have changed drastically but boy do they glisten in the sun and the smell outside was sooo strong good job In out gardening with a j burning all the time so my neighbors don't mind the smell think the misses is harvesting tommorow and i may be harvesting bluematic, mutant fastbud and shortrider are enjoying the 12/12 lighting the buds are producing alot quicker, bagseed no sex shown yet but there growth has sped up and baby cheese i have tied down so sidebranches should grow straight up as with the main cola new style I'm trying but all is green and healthy coming along nice even with the sorin heats and high humidity next grow lights at night as its getting hot in the days :bong:

bagseed surely should be starting to show sex now that you have flipped light cycle to 12/12?? artificial lighting is all good, but never gona compare to the real thing, good idea taking her out to make the most of it lol :thumb: haha get the neighbours accustomed to the smell by smoking joints, reduce their suspicion, good thinking, personally id be paranoid that it would have the opposite affect, but then am paranoid anyway lol guess thats just side effect of smoking so much cheese :thumb::thumb:

naw random mate takes a little while for them too show sex minimum 6days I think but they are growing remarkably better and looking alot prettier already I am convinced the both female so fingers crossed not that I mind there just a bit of fun but always nice to have females lol it was a bit nervewracking having her exposed like that but you are right deffinately no substitute for the Sun she loved it and treated me to some diamonds from her outing :) well my theory is that I talk to my neighbors and they see me my misses and baby in the garden all the time and they see were not young drug dealing troublemakers so if they no I smoke and like today i was out planting geraniums into a border while smoking a nice cheese spliff and my neighbor starts chatting i always sit the spliff down impolite to talk and smoke and things like this mean they aren't going to be alarmed when they smell any aromas arising from my house or garden :) public manipulation gotta stay safe while growing :bong:

Real nice Scottish, I'll be checking Random's journal in the morning. Nice job with your neighbor.

naw random mate takes a little while for them too show sex minimum 6days I think but they are growing remarkably better and looking alot prettier already I am convinced the both female so fingers crossed not that I mind there just a bit of fun but always nice to have females lol it was a bit nervewracking having her exposed like that but you are right deffinately no substitute for the Sun she loved it and treated me to some diamonds from her outing :) well my theory is that I talk to my neighbors and they see me my misses and baby in the garden all the time and they see were not young drug dealing troublemakers so if they no I smoke and like today i was out planting geraniums into a border while smoking a nice cheese spliff and my neighbor starts chatting i always sit the spliff down impolite to talk and smoke and things like this mean they aren't going to be alarmed when they smell any aromas arising from my house or garden :) public manipulation gotta stay safe while growing :bong:

if its just fun, then maybe a male and a female would be nice?? uv tried a lot of things withur girls lol would be a wee chance ta have a mess around at pollination and breeding??

haha yeah like your thinking, get the neighbours accustomed to the fact that ur just a regular family, but also used to the smell of the weed so they dont ask too many questions lol all that cheese i smoke makes me too nervous for anything like that lol if i thought my neighbours could smell my weed id be getting all edgy!! Cheese is sooooo good and is ideal meds for many things, but definitely doesnt help with the 'Paras' lol

A suppose male and female would be fun but id worry about cross pollination dnt want any autos seeded by a photo haze :rofl:

Exactly random but me and my girl smoke out the lounge just a little crack in the windows so it stinks outside my house all the time if i hadn't worked my way into the area slowly it have police at my door but as it is my neighbors don't mind at all lol :bong:

Real nice Scottish, I'll be checking Random's journal in the morning. Nice job with your neighbor.

Hi 60 how's things going? I have just received a blimburn northern auto seed in my next grow so if you get a northern auto we can do a comparison growif u would like? :roorrip:

So total wet weight from green poison is 45g and main cola from bluematic weighed in at 15g wet these two plants are a disappointment to me yeah the buds sugary as hell and really nice but less than a ounce is annoying altho they where so easy to grow and are mega fast hope between the next 2seeds of gp on next grow will be a multibranched beast :) won't be growing bluematic so hope my blue dream next grow is a high yielding blueberry strain if not random i may have to try your blue cheese for high yielding blueberry taste :) :bong:

Back
Top Bottom