Fastbud2 - Sweet Cheese - First Grow With Autos

Right so this journal is near the end fastbud mutant has now been chopped still got over a ounce wet will post pics shortly and again when dry and dry weights and shortrider removed lower 6branches of popcorn for the friend who bought the seed weighed up to a measely 1.6g when dried and tastied and smoked real hash like but the main plant will be chopped and dried any day now her hairs are almost all orange (budwashed fb and shortie prior to harvest and flushed there soils with the shower) but another week max and this journal can be moved to completed :bong:

Fastbud has now been chopped! Total dry weight 25g

DSC_10943.jpg
DSC_10955.jpg
DSC_10964.jpg
DSC_11002.jpg
DSC_11012.jpg
DSC_11202.jpg
DSC_11232.jpg

Your the king of harvests.since I subbed to your thread,it feels like your constantly harvesting a plant every week.I'm not joking.are you sure you havnt a loft of secret plants:partyboy:it feels like nonstop harvests.change your profile name."The harvester":slide:

:rofl: hahaha love it snakey I have had a good few harvest these past few months only one more too go for now tho :eek: the shortrider has a few branches off but coming down completely tommorow then nothing until the l.s.t sweet cheese in a month or so but I have been lucky and got timings right so I had a constant harvest haven't had too buy street weed in ages :) but got the next grow on now multiple strains and an airpot over in the secret auto garden links in my sig gonna be a fun one I can't wait I'm working for the next 3weeks so not about alot atm but they will have my care and attention into flower I can't wait :slide:

Fair play to you harvester:rofl: you must have some job mate,when your not harvesting,your out buying bags of the stuff.then your house is coming down with grow stuff.id sure like to rent with you,if you lived alone ofcourse.i could just see it.christmas time,the tree stuff to the rafters with all sorts of cannabis delights:partyboy: a tent in every room,plants galore.im thinking little shop of horrors style,"feed me semore":rofl: ud be out working all day,to bring home the bacon,an id be stuck with plants galore.me running around that house with plants chasing after me,"get back here asshole,wheres my pot noodle":rofl::rofl::loopy::partyboy:

In fact 4get that Christmas tree thing.ur have the Christmas tree under a hps light,sitting in the middle of the living room,"Scotty,any chance like,I can't see the TV":rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm scaffolding atm backbreaking work but couldn't go without my herb I don't drink its the devil's poison I smoke the green stuff the lord provided :) so he blesses me with an abundance since I gave up the drink I've not gone a day without weed without my own choosing no shortages in my house :bong: did the Christmas tree I'd train a big old purple photo strain train her into a Xmas tree shape and dress her with lights and tinsel problem is its pot noodles for Xmas dinner we need new pots for new year :rofl: I haven't put my latest venture on here I have a sleestack x skunk germing in a plastic tub that I am raising fry(baby fish) in can't help it I love growing If you saw my chilli plants and how many there are you would see my obsession isn't cannibis alone growing all fruit is :) :bong:

Yeah I'm going to grow normal plants like onion and tomato plants,without using the light of course,just to try and understand what affects the plants at diff stages in its growth.Its going to be a hobbie 4 me

Right so this journal is near the end fastbud mutant has now been chopped still got over a ounce wet will post pics shortly and again when dry and dry weights and shortrider removed lower 6branches of popcorn for the friend who bought the seed weighed up to a measely 1.6g when dried and tastied and smoked real hash like but the main plant will be chopped and dried any day now her hairs are almost all orange (budwashed fb and shortie prior to harvest and flushed there soils with the shower) but another week max and this journal can be moved to completed :bong:

Congrats on your latest harvest Scotty & a belated Happy Fathers Day to you. I'll be awaiting your next harvest...

Yeah I'm going to grow normal plants like onion and tomato plants,without using the light of course,just to try and understand what affects the plants at diff stages in its growth.Its going to be a hobbie 4 me

I'd recommend chillies snakey they are very fun too grow and can be trained anyway you like but takes a skill to get a flower too set fruit and bare nice big fruit :) onions grow underground so don't really learn alot and toms are a gd addition but take alot of work but growing any plants is a fun enjoyable hobby to get into and also beneficial as you don't have to buy veg which is expensive these days :bong:

Hi Bar cheers mate :) and hope you had a good fathers day too :) I'm thinking on pushing the last one a little longer I have her on my windowsill and she is responding with glitter so gonna push her for amber the early samples really disappointed hashy taste and smell and such a low level stone not nice hope with age she may improve :roorrip:

I did indeed...

Adopted Shortryder ready for its final harvest, trimmed before chopped on plant.
DSC_11892.jpg
DSC_11901.jpg
DSC_11911.jpg
DSC_11922.jpg
DSC_11932.jpg
DSC_11941.jpg
DSC_1195.jpg
DSC_11962.jpg
DSC_11971.jpg

Chopped all at once

DSC_11992.jpg

The roots!
DSC_1200.jpg
DSC_1202.jpg
DSC_12032.jpg
DSC_1204.jpg
DSC_1205.jpg

The cola and branches separated, not all bud this is my take of the plant
DSC_1206.jpg
DSC_1207.jpg
DSC_12091.jpg

So all in all I harvest 60g wet, 32g dry :)

Back
Top Bottom