My First Grow - The Church

Re: my first grow. THE Church

so just on update on everything. the clone i took died. in 2 days after i took it. not to sure why. i did not use any rooting hormone because i cant find any. but on friday i germinated 2 new seeds. 1 white widow from (Nirvana seeds) and 1 Arijans ultra haze #1 from (green house seeds) and put them into 2 blue beer cups with a mixture of pearlite and some soil not miracle grow but the stuff i re potted velvet with and she seemed to love it so ill use it again. the seeds are now little seedlings. they seemed to sprout alot faster then the church seeds did. i am also growing these in a cup board for now until i make a new box.

The church on the other hand have just started week 2 of flower. small buds are forming and the look so pretty. been in flower for 15 days. they look amazing and dont am not having any problems with them.

Re: my first grow. THE Church

looks good. sorry to read about your clone loss. I too am growing the church. I'm using a hydro system and am in 5th week of flower. You will be pleased. As for the auto flower its not. Green house is the breeder of the church(they have won over 35 cannabis cups in amsterdam).Your babies look good. I cant wait to see the end result.:thumb:

Re: My first grow. THE Church

been a long time since i have updated. had no computer for a long time. today i harvested after a 2 week flush.

just to let you know how they were growing.
hope stayed very small. buds did not get big. well abiut the size if a small bic lighter.

velvet had 4 colas on her about the size of a pop can. and a buch of other buds.

totlal weight for hope was 67 grams
and total weight on velvet was 118 grams.

this is wet. i am hoping it will dry to about 30 on hope and 80 on velvet. is this close or will it be less? the buds seem uber dense and sticky icky icky

I personally go with the .235 or so X the wet weight when they are done curing. But I have yet to actually verify that...so no clue. I do know it is around that number though, sure hurts your feelings to lose so much weight...:smokin:

I figure though, it is what it is and it is all mine...:) Enjoy your crop and congrats on the harvest, give us a smoke report on The Church...I will be harvesting the little sample The Church I had in my bloom closet very soon, probably 7-10 days. Hope she is as good as she smells to me!

Peace brother. +rep

will deff get thst report up
i am also growing a white widdow. been budding for about 3 weeks now. grown non lst to copare the methods. plant is beautiful

so i might aswell start tellin you about this white widow.

started from seed. Nirvana seeds.
germinated for 2 days then put in soil (this time i used a plastic red kegger cup.)
soil is not miricle grow but i forget what it was called. i think the plants liked it alot. i used it also when i transplanted velvet. and she got alot bigger than hope who was in miricle grow. plants vegged for 3 weeks under 24/0 light with 1 45w cfl. and by week 3 was 15" tall. now she sits in my flower box under 2 x 125w cfls (full 125w) and 1x45 cfl
i grew her strait up. no lst or topping. just plain jane. she stands about 3 feet or so tall. with great bud sites. pics soon i hope.

Fox farms neuts again.

so i might aswell start tellin you about this white widow.

started from seed. Nirvana seeds.
germinated for 2 days then put in soil (this time i used a plastic red kegger cup.)
soil is not miricle grow but i forget what it was called. i think the plants liked it alot. i used it also when i transplanted velvet. and she got alot bigger than hope who was in miricle grow. plants vegged for 3 weeks under 24/0 light with 1 45w cfl. and by week 3 was 15" tall. now she sits in my flower box under 2 x 125w cfls (full 125w) and 1x45 cfl
i grew her strait up. no lst or topping. just plain jane. she stands about 3 feet or so tall. with great bud sites. pics soon i hope.

Fox farms neuts again.

How tall did the Church get? The White Widow is going to be a beast. I haven't had any for awhile, but when I did I could barely function. I'd like to get a hold of some new WW seeds.

the church were short chubby girls. i lst'd them and hope was tiny. i think it was due to soil and a few other problems i had when tying her down. there was a piece of string tried around the bottom of the stem that i put there at early lst stage and forgot about it. i think it kind of worked as a belt. and did not let the stem grow big. which caused it to stay small. velvet grew bigger. probably the softer soil and not having a "belt" on her. she was probably about 28 inches tall with 12 tops. weighed some of the dry buds today. man im kinda disapointed how small they got. they looked massive until i dried them. i took all the dry stuff which was probably about 2/3 - and it was 27g. but the others are the biggr more dense buds. still thought id have more but oh well first grow and its good free weed
smoked a little bit as i was writing this.
smoked out of my waterbong. all glass.
i rele dont know how the taste is yet. but im high. will update this when i try more out with in the next few days. i should let it cure. it should be awesome weed with time
seeing has its been off the plant only 1 week today. but was dry enought to smoke:):):)

here is some web cam photos. will take better pics asap. need batteries.
someone should invent a rechargable camera. like an ipod. no one wants to go buy new batteries all the time.

white widow. (named her jane)
Photo_1291.jpg

Photo_1301.jpg

and here is my favorite looking bud of the church bunch.
"cant wait to burn down this church" (while writing that i took so long to get the " to work. so baked right now. i love this weed such a relaxed high.

Photo_1281.jpg

same bud. this bud was about 3 times bigger. about 3-4 times bigger
Photo_1271.jpg

just wait for the close ups. never seen weed this shiny around this town.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom