Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

Lunar planting cycles are mainly useful in the open field, where you will be dependant on ground water levels for a bunch of things. Trying to work against nature, will not work too well. Indoors, this is a non-issue, as you determine the moisture level of the soil, not gravity.

thats cool about theres a strain review,i seem it i thought it was for like the managementors of the web site.not sure managementors is actualy a word,but just harvested my last amnesia haze will b doing a fimalclose up/more pics/vtds.i went to w-mart got a camera and a holder but i thought it was a tripod it wasnt but it still much better than what i have been using,im trying to figure the settings out,will rap the 1st journal,my og kush grow will update got 3 into flowering 4 one week now,got 3 more just transplanted into there flowering pots,just letting them roost for a week there goin in toowill update,also give strain reviews soon,they all r awesome,:thanks::420::lot-o-toke::green_heart::rollit::joint::passitleft::allgood::peace:ss61

Back
Top Bottom