Chinnubie's 1st Soil Grow Using Purple Kush

Thanks, you guys really added a lot of additional joy to harvest day.

After the discovery of the light leak the way they were shooting out leaves and then began to show signs of deficiency along with the drop in PH. I thought the root ball would be bigger, but again, they weren't in the soil all that long so I guess they didn't have the time to munch up the soil. I keep thinking about that root ball COFinest had from Monster Train and there was nothing but roots left.

Anyway, my son and I are going to start a game guessing the dry weight, he says 2.5 oz.'s, I'm saying more like 4 but we'll have to wait until the end of the week to find out. My scale is only capable of measuring small quantities, so I'll have to add everything together after they dry.

Thanks again, you guys are the best.

Pardon me while I exhale, sorry if I blew second-hand smoke in your general vacinity. Buds are drying nicely should be ready for jars by the weekend. They smell just delicious, every once in a while I stick my head in the box to get a good wiff, and man, they don't disappoint. Had to get another drag, okay I'm better. Shit I'm out of coffee, be right back. Does putting a small fan on the buds hurt the drying process in any way? I'm gonna close out this journal after I give the smoke report, either this weekend or early next week. I guess I lucked out with the 4th this weekend, but I have to work the whole time, so it's not that big of a deal to miss out on the festivities. I can see 3 different firework displays from where I'm positioned at work and I'll pack some BBQ for dinner. Problem solved.

So I took a couple of buds, set them out and kept turning them until this afternoon, they seemed dry enough to try out. I rolled a fat 1.5 gm doob and she smoked wonderfully. Still being kinda green it had a grassy taste at first but then that went away. It had a normal weed-like taste from then on, wasn't harsh and got me really stoned. My back feels GREAT and I'm really happy through all of the good-n-bad it turned out decent enough to pay for itself. I'm one of those guys that can't really tell to much difference in different strains but compared to the ones I've tried over the last 4 months it wasn't the best I've had, but it's certainly not the worst.

:rollit: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :slide: :) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shoot I almost forgot, as far as sativa or indica feel, I'd lean more sativa but not much. Almost like a split between the two, know what I mean? A true 50/50.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Gladly, and I want to give a big THANK YOU to all the great folks here at 420Mag without them I wouldn't have been able to have a fairly decent grow in the end. I learned A LOT and will continue to ply my newly found knowledge to help any and all others who visit this site. I learn something new everyday, just about, on this website and can't imagine a day without it.

Sincerely,
Chinnubie

that's abit nippy but if ur cold spell doesn't last u should b ok,cannabis can handle some cold but that's cold,if u can stop it from getting that low again u should b fine.oh yeah when I did purple kush I had 2 phenos 1 was indica other sativa phenol and that lady was huge,very big harvest.im just not a pk fan its fine smoke I just prefer o,g,kush/sfv.peace out bro.ss61 1 more thing if anything that cold night will make ur buds purple as can be

Back
Top Bottom