OG1969 Inside Out Blackcherry Soda & Platinum Purple Kush - Indoor Soil Grow

Hey OG.. QuadZilla is looking cool mate:)
She s gunna be mad when she fills out some more! And i like the look of the buds that youre drying or curing woteva, theyre kinda how my C99xPR is looking, but im trying to get her pistils orange and Amber trichs, but she s suffering a defic. or somethin'?? And she maybe more C99 dominant and possibly wont obtain the deep red, resiny color unfortunately??? So i may have to harvest her bit earlier than what id hoped, some trichs ive checked are cloudy so i guess she could be harvested.. But if this damage continues on my plant the buds will possibly be surrounded by dead, dry, curled up leaves - leaving some buds mostly ruined, all scorched sugar leaves.. NOT KEEN ON THIS??
And with the buds that were trimmed - What were the color of Trichs on them?? As if the plant was ready it makes me think mine must be near, she s in Day 42 of flower.
Anyways sorry for my ramble!! Nice job on the plants mate and hoping you get a great yield of QUADZILLA!! Its mad when you create something different!!:) Take it easy and chat soon. Smokemupm8;)

Hey OG.. QuadZilla is looking cool mate:)
She s gunna be mad when she fills out some more! And i like the look of the buds that youre drying or curing woteva, theyre kinda how my C99xPR is looking, but im trying to get her pistils orange and Amber trichs, but she s suffering a defic. or somethin'?? And she maybe more C99 dominant and possibly wont obtain the deep red, resiny color unfortunately??? So i may have to harvest her bit earlier than what id hoped, some trichs ive checked are cloudy so i guess she could be harvested.. But if this damage continues on my plant the buds will possibly be surrounded by dead, dry, curled up leaves - leaving some buds mostly ruined, all scorched sugar leaves.. NOT KEEN ON THIS??
And with the buds that were trimmed - What were the color of Trichs on them?? As if the plant was ready it makes me think mine must be near, she s in Day 42 of flower.
Anyways sorry for my ramble!! Nice job on the plants mate and hoping you get a great yield of QUADZILLA!! Its mad when you create something different!!:) Take it easy and chat soon. Smokemupm8;)

Thanks for stopping by Smoke, Will have to jump over and check ouot your girl, Trich's not sure dont have a microscop or good glass, harvested when most of the pistals turned color, the two so far have been harvested at different times. First one has some good smoke to it hits you right away, but could have went a little longer through the flushing process . the second one had the fan leaves turning yellow and the pistals changing so i decided to pull her, Quadzilla is still in the flushing process waiting for leaves to turn yellow and more pistals to turn, hoping for cool weather and may get a little purple/ reddish color to the bud. 42 days of flower seems kinda short for that plant though, bet more like 8 weeks 56 days. Will jump over and check out your journal.
Peace and good harvest, OG

Hello all here at 420, girls inside have been on 12/12 for 15 days minus two days where I did not notice a timer malfunction, it was not turning of, since fixed. So 15 Days after the intial change and about 7 since I replaced the timer. The girls are being feed about every three days, I have 4 - 5 gallon buckects 1 has one plant, 2 have two plants and one has three plants in it and with the humboldt, soil it drains well and the package said feed often, so I have. They are getting Roots Organic Buddah Bloom, Roots Organic HPK( bloom booster) and Agavee nector/honey. Setup a 5 gallon gravity feeder just added hose to the nozzle and I only refill it once a week.

Two days ago I went through and cleaned them up so that more light would get to the bud, have done this through veg as well. Plants are looking good, one plant that was topped at one point and then lst'd split in the middle no biggie still growing and that is why they made zipties, lol. all in all the inside girls and the brussles sprouts are loving the tent.

THe outside girls, wait girl is doing fine as well just giving her a couple more days and she will fall to the saw , can't just clip this one down. The second plant was harvested two days ago and is all trimmed and drying right now then into a mason jar she goes.

First set of picks are the inside girls after they had gotten their hair cuts and were feed. 15 days of flowering with 2 days in the middle of 24/7 light ouch, but they are doing great .

2012a_024.jpg

2012a_025.jpg

2012b_007.jpg

2012b_004.jpg

2012a_077.jpg

Some of the BlackCherry Soda bud from the second plant.

2012a_017.jpg

2012a_016.jpg

Still have Quadzilla to bring down, but that wil have to wait tilll Monday when I am off is gonn a be a little more trimming on that girl. Peace all and happy harvest time. May your buds be sticky and stinky . OG

Hello all , 19 days into the 12/12 cycle girls are doing well and flowers all over the place. Have been feeding with Roots Organic Buddah Bloom, Roots Organic HPK, and Agavee and all seems to be doing very well. Hope they fatten up like their outdoor sisters. Just harvested the last BCS plant last night before the rain and tornado warnings. Pulled almost 24 oz of wed bud from her some nice top colas.

The first group are the remaining girls inside the grow tent in the garage 19 days into their cycle with a two day fubar were a timmer messed up and kept the lights on for two days, all seems well.
budding_005.jpg

budding_004.jpg

budding_003.jpg

budding_002.jpg

Now some of the bud that came off the last BCS plant Rough trim and is haning inside now drying them into jars when ready.
budding_012.jpg

budding_010.jpg

budding_009.jpg

budding_008.jpg

budding_007.jpg

budding_006.jpg

Can't wait until the inside girls start to fill out , Peace all and have a great harvest.

A couple shots of the top colas with a 24 oz beer next to them

budding_0031.jpg

budding_0041.jpg

budding_0051.jpg

budding_0061.jpg

not bad from one plant and had a little of the hash scraped off the trimmers, wow cant wait to try the bud, hits you like a ton of bricks with what you think is couch lock then lets up and lets you enjoy the total body high, for hours. ready for it to be cured lol. Still got the other 4 girls in the tent, the remainder of my inside out grow. then it will be to get ready for a full on outside grow for the summer and fall. Peace all OG .

:goodjob::thumb::goodjob: Stuff the clothes mate - HANG THE BUDS AY!!!! My clothes are on the floor too:) Serious, well some of em anyways. My small buds from top canopy are still air drying, @ room temp about 17*C with small fan blowing on them. I occasionally put the small heater on low for an hour or so to raise the temps/drop RH. But they should be fine from any rot i hope?
Youve done well.. Good on ya. Smokem...

A couple shots of the top colas with a 24 oz beer next to them

not bad from one plant and had a little of the hash scraped off the trimmers, wow cant wait to try the bud, hits you like a ton of bricks with what you think is couch lock then lets up and lets you enjoy the total body high, for hours. ready for it to be cured lol. Still got the other 4 girls in the tent, the remainder of my inside out grow. then it will be to get ready for a full on outside grow for the summer and fall. Peace all OG .

Awesome OG!!!

Thanks all, not bad for the first grow in a long time , have finally gotten most of the materials I need , the outside girls are done and curing not bad right at 11oz dry off Quadzilla, and almost 6 oz off the other two so I am good for a bit. So the inside girls are right at 3 weeks of flower and doing very well, as are the Brussels sprouts have three in the tent with my girls they are doing way better than the three outside. So to continue this journal if have four five gallon buckets with the same strain BlackCherry Soda, and their new home will be here in the am so Tue girls are going in the new tent a 4x4x72" flower tent and my older 4x8x72" tent will be the home for the new girls and mothers , plus a new 4" inline fan to vent both hopefully if not I have another. And lined up for Tue next grow thanks to Korloin, I have Drizella, plus a freebie, Purple Platinum Kush, hopefully a few bcs clones, plus Sugar Punch, and a freebie, and KC BRAINS T.N.R. so should be a good next go round need a good t5 or Halide light . Picked the tent up from one of our sponsors. Peace OG.out will get some new pics up soon.

:bravo::bravo: 11 oz!! NICE WORK BRO:):) QuadZilla performed well for you my friend.. She did look rather big tho! And you ve got another 6 oz there too, YOURE GUNNA BE BAKED FOR AGES MATE!! Great to see some rewards for all the hard work you ve done..
SMOKE REPORT!!!!

SMOKE,

Thanks Mate. I was happy with the end weight and with a mason jar, a cheese dip jar and two big ass tuperware full off buds I am HAPPY AS A PIG IN, YOU KNOW WHAT. But think I can get the inside girls to do ust a little better and will be better prepaired with a scope for the trichomes, was purely a guess mate on when to harvest when I thought it was right i gave it another week, but without really being able to see the trichomes it was a toss up I waited as long as I could had a rain strorm coming then Tornado warnings in my area for about 8 hours so I pulled her that night.If I had had some sort of shelter for her I would have left her another 4-5 days , but with working for a hospital it makes it hard to be home to do those things, lol. STILL have four good inside girls, a new flowering tent just arrived and some new seeds will be here shortly so now I have a Veg and flower room, DANG still need a light for the Veg room, That will come shortly, Peace OG.

Right on OG!!!

Can't wait for the report? :)

Looking forward to see how your Drizella grows! They're very branchy, so I'm excited to see what your mad LST skills will bring out of her.

Alright, 31 dys into flower for the second of the BlackCherry Soda plants the four are in their new home a new 4x4x6 tent the other was double the size but I was loosing alot of light, now I can cover the bud and it isn't shaded
:thumb: . Their half breed sisters the brussles sprouts are still with them and they are starting to produce as well. I decided to do this because the tent i had was huge for a 600w light so I cut it in half and still fit the plants comfortably. Not really sure if I have an issue or not have some yellowing to the leaves and or they are not as green thought it might be just because they are under the HPS, noope when I rehoused them you could tell. Not sure if it will show in the photos. So gave them a little shot of nitrogen, seeing how I am feeding them the same as their outdoor sisters, not tripping they will come around.

Korloin for the mad LST , check out t he phots dam near split one in half, but gotta love zip ties, she stayed together and has been pulled on a little more since i noticed the split in the top all buds look good with a little sugar already. So next time i may be a little more carefull but they created the bowl I wanted and allows for spacing in the tent.

So some shots at day 31 about hals way there.

Octobernovember2012_522_-_Copy.jpg

Octobernovember2012_522.jpg

Octobernovember2012_520.jpg

Octobernovember2012_519.jpg

Octobernovember2012_518.jpg

Octobernovember2012_515.jpg

Octobernovember2012_516.jpg

Octobernovember2012_517_-_Copy.jpg

Korloin, a few of the reapir on the one LST'D plant.
Octobernovember2012_534.jpg

Octobernovember2012_529.jpg

Octobernovember2012_543.jpg

Octobernovember2012_528.jpg

Octobernovember2012_527.jpg

And for the next cruisade I ahve a small line up plus the Purple Platinum Kush seeds .
Octobernovember2012_657.jpg

Octobernovember2012_649.jpg

Octobernovember2012_651.jpg

So all seems to be going good very slight yellowing issue that i am working on but the plants are getting a ton more light in the smaller inclosure so that is a good thing almost 10,000 lumens per sq/ft. Thats a good thing.
Peace all, Looking for a very Early Decmeber harvest, with a small xmas gift for me. Then on to round two and getting ready for spring and another good outside grow.

Holy Crap OG!! You weren't foolin'! Nice Repair job!

I was amazed at how fast my supercrop F-up on my main stem healed. I'm sure your girl will snap back just as fast.

Everyone is looking mighty fine!

I'm stoked to see you grow out some of those Sannies stock! I read a report on the Madshack where one grower had to take his buddys girl to the hospital, it f'd her up so much. :trance::trance: I missed out on those.
And that SugarPunch looks like some top head smoke!

Have you grown out any of those KC beans before? I've looked and looked past those many a time.

:bravo:

I was amazed at how fast my supercrop F-up on my main stem healed. I'm sure your girl will snap back just as fast.

I'm stoked to see you grow out some of those Sannies stock! I read a report on the Madshack where one grower had to take his buddys girl to the hospital, it f'd her up so much. :trance::trance: I missed out on those.

Have you grown out any of those KC beans before? I've looked and looked past those many a time.

Yah gotta love these plants as long as the stem is still attached , tape it glue it or zip tie it, lol. No I have not grown any of the KC beans before this will be my first go round and picked the TNR for an outside plant can yield 2.2 kilos a plant they say and reach 13 feet tall again we will see if I can give the plant what it needs, will get them going inside after this harvest and find me a female or two and those will anchor the outside grow in the spring . So we will see.

Dang you got me thining about seeds again so you cost me another $70 lol. just ordered Sannies Jack Feminised, So the next grow Will be a nice one . Thanks for the info oin those Driz seeds .

Dang you got me thining about seeds again so you cost me another $70 lol. just ordered Sannies Jack Feminised, So the next grow Will be a nice one . Thanks for the info oin those Driz seeds .

:laughtwo:

I had to go singles on these last 2 prchases, but I had Sannies up in another tab the whole time I was shopping. I would get to the shopping cart part of the transaction and pop over there to see what I could be getting instead. So many strains of his I want to try! But I went with multiple fem strains instead of a 5 or 10pk of a single strain this time. I see that Malawi is still in the freebies! That was almost enough to turn me. :)

Got some KC auto regulars on the way too! under $2 a pop so what the hell. Hoping one of them is male so I can get a whole bunch of auto beans to mix up the genes with in the future! They're Brazilian Sativa/ Ruderalis hybrid. A nice easy baseline.:riskybusiness:

K

Back
Top Bottom