S27’s Indoor Multi-Strain Autos, Soil, Grow Journal, 2019/2020

Another 3 went into soil tonight! :woohoo:

These included the Gorilla Glue, Hindu Kush and Northern Lights.

Next 3 in soil.jpg

Two of the seeds that were put into soil last night have already broken soil! One of which was the CP that I was worried about so that's great news. And one of the two TD also broke soil.

Critical Purple
CP 12-20-19.jpg

Tangerine Dream # 1
TD # 1 (12-20-19).jpg

:cheer:

Nice Christmas stockings! The seedlings look pretty good too :yummy:

Some updates for tonight! Two more tangerine dream seeds went into soil and we now have 8 total seeds planted. Two additional TD seeds are still working on their tap roots in a paper towel.

Five seeds have broken through the soil! :yahoo:

12-23-19 (8 plants).jpg

Gorilla Glue
GG 12-23-19.jpg

Northern Lights
NL 12-23-19.jpg

Critical Purple (stretching)
CP 12-23-19.jpg

Tangerine Dream # 1 (stretching)
TD # 1 12-23-19.jpg

Tangerine Dream # 2
TD # 2 12-23-19.jpg

I've lowered the lights a bit. I'm a little nervous with these new lights as they are much stronger than my previous lights and I've yet to really get a feel for them.

As of tonight all of the seeds have broken through the soil (8 plants/seeds). The last 2 TD seeds that are desperately trying to germinate and form tap roots are losing my hope. I think I have a couple of duds and this will likely turn into an 8 plant grow. Hopefully these 8 will survive! :)

12-27-19.jpg

Ahhhh...as mentioned previously that I would become overwhelmed (LOL), I began getting very nervous about the light and humidity with these new plants in the tent with the soon-to-be-harvested critical purple plants. Two very different atmospheres are required and they just can't all live together as one big family.

So I had to relocate as many of the new plants as possible. I have a smaller tent that I'm not currently using which is a 2x4 plus the cheaper lights that I've previously used. I feel that these less powerful lights are better suited for these new plants which have just broken through soil.

I was only able to fit 7 of the new plants inside this smaller tent. The spot that would have been able to hold the 8th plant is needed for a small humidifier. Lack of humidity is becoming a problem as the weather becomes colder this winter. So the 8th plant will stay in the larger tent that has the two plants almost ready for harvest. Things will be reconfigured once the harvest of those two plants begins.

Pic of the new home to 7 of the plants...

New home for 7 (12-27-19).jpg

Well it's looking like 7 will be the lucky number (*crosses fingers*). The 2 TD seeds that have yet to show a tap root were tossed out today which brought us down to 8 plants. Sadly one of the four TD seeds that were showing hope has severely weakened and I don't have much hope for it. : (

But I'm turning my frown upside down because this still leaves 7 potential plants and that is still awesome! : )

:circle-of-love:

Here are my current survivors...

Happy New Year S! Here's wishing success & happiness for you as well as your grows in 2020!

The surviving 7 are doing well and have been placed back into the larger tent with the newer lights because the smaller tent is needed for drying a plant that's ready for harvest.

Here are the 7 : )

1-2-20.jpg

Looking good :yummy:

Might go attempt a video update so that I can get a bit closer to each plant.

I made a gallon of water tonight with 6 grams of Mega Crop mixed in and gave each of these 7 plants a splash of it.

:green_heart:

They look good S. 6g/gal of MC for such small plants might be a little much. That's like 3 times the recommended amount for plants that are as young as yours. Best keep a close eye on them. Most people do pretty good if they follow the recommended MC feeding schedule.

Back
Top Bottom