Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

Belated congrats RM.
Hell of a haul my friend. Totally rocking bro!

Very impressive rifle, I know hydro is great but can it really be that much more productive than soil? I mean your yields are incredible...enjoy them all buddy, should take you a while to get through all that lol!

:Namaste:

Very impressive rifle, I know hydro is great but can it really be that much more productive than soil? I mean your yields are incredible...enjoy them all buddy, should take you a while to get through all that lol!

:Namaste:

Thanks SolMJ. I grow hydro due to killing everything I've ever tried to grow in soil. :) Seeing the soil grows here make me wish I could just pour a little water on them and walk away, but I'm hooked on the growth and yield of my dwc. My first case of root rot will probably change my mind, but until then....

You could flip that question just a touch and look at it the way I see it....
"I think hydro is great. Can you imagine that harvest from a hydro config?"

Just sayin...

Well your right there bro. The only thing that stops me is the notion that hydro is harder in terms of time & effort...soil as you know is kind of 'plug n play', water em every few days & boom your in bloom lol!

Might I toss a small suggestion your way? Perhaps a pointer in the sea of green around here that can be a bit overwhelming and all...
I grow Drain to Waste. Same as soil... "kind of 'plug n play', water em every few days & boom your in bloom".... just a few fewer days.
Hempy pots rock!
Consider yourself preached at by the religion of Hempy. That's as noisy as we get usually. Check it out... you'll find plenty of folks with lots of hempy experience.

Thanks SolMJ. I grow hydro due to killing everything I've ever tried to grow in soil. :) Seeing the soil grows here make me wish I could just pour a little water on them and walk away, but I'm hooked on the growth and yield of my dwc. My first case of root rot will probably change my mind, but until then....

I find it very hard to believe you were forced to go hydro because you couldn't cut it with soil...no way man I don't believe it lol!

Before I started I was seriously looking at DWC like yourself but in the end I went the soil route because as you said you can water then walk away for a bit...too many variables with hydro. I'm sure one of these days ill try it because otherwise i'll always wonder about it...

:thumb:

I am glad i switched to hempys they do awesome and they are simple lol. You were the final push i needed in order to give them a go lol. I think everyone should try a hempy once at least one time then we will see who stays with it lol! Go Hempys! Lmao :tokin:

I have more Vex. Check out the link below for The Roost. :)
Checked out the Roost. Just, wow!!

So much knowledge to be gained.

Thanks again!

~Gotta grow it to know it~

Back
Top Bottom