Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

Hey Rifle! You getting hit with this crap this morning? Ice first... now snow over my way. Not a good day to travel in the mountains but a great day to live here! Ha!

I'm South of you a bit. Just rain here until later tonight. I've been carrying firewood up the hill all morning while the chickens point and laugh at me slipping in the mud.

Dang RM you pulled almost as much off 1 plant as I did with 3 :adore::adore::adore::circle-of-love:

The BK should keep you in smoke for at least 12 days and 6 hours, hope the rest of your harvest is as bountiful ;)

Hey OG, where the hell you been? :) Grab an arm full of firewood and try some of this Quick One. :passitleft: Or maybe not...you still chasing that ten letter word...employment? No future in it I tell ya.

I only needed to be about 20 miles south and I would of missed it too! Pretty but Sh***y!

The weather guessers have missed it so far. Only a dusting, but the temps just got low enough to freeze the roads. Time to tune in the scanner and listen to all the wrecks.

Sounds messy. We've had some 40+ winds. Lots of tree branches everywhere. We haven't had a breeze in a day or two, so there were lots of tree branches that needed removing.

Winds have been heavy here too. Not much of a blizzard locally. The snow didn't even cover the tips of my grass out back.

Water Change On Day 116. The decision to kill ST has been made. She is 100% cloudy and creating problems by hanging around. She got 30ml of Flawless Finish with her water change today and will get plain water only until chopping on Saturday next. Final weigh in expected around Feb 6th. Please check back in on the weekends and we'll wrap this one up soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom