Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

Sweet Tooth showing off under the purple stripper lights.:rofl: Day 109. I'm going to contact Kroger about putting a photo of amber trichomes on milk cartons.

How very meta of you, to put out an Amber Alert in search of your abducted ambers...

Finally, 20 pages of reading and learning and I am caught up just in time for the last harvest. :cheer:

Just started using the AD pH perfect Sensi hobbyist line myself and after seeing what u did with EXP I would like to try one of my autos in AD and throw away my pH pen until she dies, hermies, or gets harvested. I have a 9 qt igloo cooler I converted into a hydro starter for clones and seeds. Would be interesting to try growing it in there the entire time just adding new water or nutes when it gets low. Trying to decide if I want to throw away the TDS meter and not worry about ppm either. :laughtwo:

Many thanks for a great journal and congrats on your win! :Namaste:
:circle-of-love:

Try a motivational speech. Threaten them. Shake their branches a bit to let them know you're serious.

Lol you might as well strut around your grow room with a machete lol

I find an open flame burning their sisters in a bowl to be most effective.
Keeps 'em right in line.
Ohhhhh the inhumanity! :thedoubletake:

At what must now be day 112 if those flowers are still growing, she might be trying for some kind of record. I believe the harvest will make it all worthwhile, let her go until she get some ambers or the flowers start to dry on the stem. Although, I do know what it is like to have this ONE plant that won't get out of the way of your plans. :laughtwo:
:Namaste:

Day 113. I'd like to tell you all that I've seen amber trichomes, that ST is showing a decline, or even that the chopping has occurred. Sadly I can't say anything of those things. ARRRRGGH ! :bitingnails::trance: She continues to look well, even though more than half of her gets only indirect reflected led light. Oh well, what can I do....sharpen the axe. :)

Day 113. I'd like to tell you all that I've seen amber trichomes, that ST is showing a decline, or even that the chopping has occurred. Sadly I can't say anything of those things. ARRRRGGH ! :bitingnails::trance: She continues to look well, even though more than half of her gets only indirect reflected led light. Oh well, what can I do....sharpen the axe. :)
Throw here outside in the cold for an hour each night. That is bound to elicit some kind of response from her. :laughtwo:

Hey Rifle! Buddy I know that this works for my wife. When she wants to look more amber she goes to one of those spray tan booths. A couple of minutes later....poof...she's amber as heck. I'd load her into the truck and head into town! Just take her in and get her a spray tan that'll do it! You know us hill folk have got to stick together! Best of luck in all you grow!

Hey Rifle! Buddy I know that this works for my wife. When she wants to look more amber she goes to one of those spray tan booths. A couple of minutes later....poof...she's amber as heck. I'd load her into the truck and head into town! Just take her in and get her a spray tan that'll do it! You know us hill folk have got to stick together! Best of luck in all you grow!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom