Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

hmmmm.... dunno how these work. Have you used it before in your drying area?
I'd be real cautious about something that emits "mist". Sounds very scary... but perhaps my fear is based in lack of knowledge.

It puts out a fine vapor Tead. I'm keeping it about eight feet away pointing away from the flowers and a fan keeps the air moving. RH is now 55% after being on and closed up for 16 hours. Everything is so dry right now if I didn't do this I'd have a three day dry before jarring, and we all know how well that tastes. :)

It puts out a fine vapor Tead. I'm keeping it about eight feet away pointing away from the flowers and a fan keeps the air moving. RH is now 55% after being on and closed up for 16 hours. Everything is so dry right now if I didn't do this I'd have a three day dry before jarring, and we all know how well that tastes. :)

This is how I dry as well. 55-60% humidity 60-63 degrees. Really slows down the drying process and your buds will cure as they're drying. Really nice looking plants RF.

What kind of led do you have? I forgot sorry i follow alot of journals and sometimes things just blur lol

Everything looks splendid over this way!

This is where I come to get my canna fix..... I hope you don't mind?!:trance::shhh::shhh: On point:thumb:

Plants are looking cannatastic!

Thank you all. :thanks: Your positive feedback is what keeps me interested and posting. :)

What kind of led do you have? I forgot sorry i follow alot of journals and sometimes things just blur lol

No problem lexort, I'm subbed into way too many journals myself. :) It's the Mars Hydro II 1200 that I won for potm in November. I just put it in use on the 11th.

Nice I'll be interested to see how it performs. I just bought a mars hydro reflector 96x5 for my little grow lol it's a neat light and im anxious to see how it does lol.

Nice I'll be interested to see how it performs. I just bought a mars hydro reflector 96x5 for my little grow lol it's a neat light and im anxious to see how it does lol.

So far the dark devil is loving it. She is showing very tight node formation. I'm amazed at the heat difference. I don't think I'd have to use an extraction fan if I didn't have ST in bloom, she puts out a lot of humidity. :)

Back
Top Bottom