S27’s Indoor Multi-Strain Autos, Soil, Grow Journal, 2019/2020

Those are looking great S! :yummy:

After playing around, and getting hands on, with these guys over the past couple of nights I would say the Northern Lights is by far the stickiest at this stage! And smells delicious. The Hindu Kush is the bushy looking plant, which is also growing nicely.

I've got the little delinquent, aka, original Gorilla Glue. Quite a 'Jack and the Bean Stalk' he's turned out to be lol. Lots of height haha! I had given up on that guy, so to see any progress, and all of the progress has been exciting. : )

Life has gotten a bit busy, and I haven't been feeling so well recently, so the plants as a whole aren't looking their best but they're still healthy and being cared for. I just haven't been able to give them the love I had planned on.

Here's the NL plant

NL 2-22-20.jpg

Those are looking great S. Looks like you'll have a nice harvest.

Your ladies are looking nice. :yummy:

Looking good S. I hope the mask in your avatar is keeping you protected.

The Northern Lights and the Hindu Kush were both cut over the past few nights. The NL produced some beautiful, thick buds! The HK looked very promising, but ultimately produced tiny little buds. Lots of them, but tiny lol.

Here are a couple of pics of the 2 plants hanging to dry after being chopped and trimmed.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Six more plants to go! I must admit, they aren't getting the lovin' I would like to give them as I am glued to the news constantly. I have been laid off from my job of 15 years, in hopes of getting rehired once (and if) this all finally blows over. I'm scared. I'm scared for all of us. Please stay well friends. <3

Here are the 6

12.jpg

13.jpg

All is well here S. Sorry hear you lost your job. I believe this will change America to a greater degree than 9/11. I just don't know how it will play out. Glad to see your plants doing well. I hope it's a good distraction from all the chaos. Stay safe........and remember to wash ur hands. :)

My papa (grandfather) has been diagnosed with this coronavirus. He is 78 years old.

He was hospitalized on Thursday and today had to be moved to ICU and put on a ventilator.

This man is THE best! Papa is the most loving, kind, positive, wonderful man. Our whole family is scared, and crushed by this. My nanny (grandmother ~ papa's wife) is broken. This is just the saddest thing ever.

I hate that he is alone, without family. Although I understand the policies. This is just awful.

If you pray, please add my papa to your prayers. This world needs papas like mine. : )

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

S, I am do sorry to hear about your grandfather. I've already said one Hail Mary for him. My wife and I will include him in our daily prayers. Please stay safe. :sorry::Namaste::love:

In the spirit of keeping my (half-ass lol) journal going through the end of the last plant's harvest, here is what I got from the 2 plants that have been harvested so far.

Northern Lights ~ 44.5 grams
Hindu Kush ~ 27.2 grams

Not very impressive lol, but it will do.

NL - dry weight.jpg

HK - dry weight.jpg

The original Gorilla Glue that was planted, that I had all but given up on (the ugly duckling), is also getting chopped shortly. All things considered, she didn't do so bad. I'm glad I didn't toss her!

GG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom