RheinRover - 1st Grow - Auto - Organic Soil - RQS Royal Jack - Easy Bud - 2015

Quick update: Day 69
Royal Jack is getting the axe today. After watching her closely I think its safe to say I have the perfect amount of ambers I was looking for. Did a test smoke last night and very happy with it. Here are a few pics before she gets chopped.
IMG_123537.JPG
IMG_123435.JPG
IMG_124134.JPG
IMG_123331.JPG
IMG_123235.JPG

Real quick:
Royal Jack dried a little quicker than I had hoped for. Hung up in my spare bathroom temps. rh where good but I had a fan in there to get some air flow and even though it wasn't blowing directly on the plants since the room was so small it still got them. So they are now all trimmed up and in jars to try and get a nice cure. Total dried was 103 grams. I am very happy about this with it being my first grow. Easy bud is still drying once I get some final numbers I'll get some pictures posted. Also been smoking some of the Jack and OH WOWW. I know I'm pretty new to smoking again after having to take a 9 year break ( military) but this is easily the best smoke I've had in awhile.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom