Stainless - THC Bomb Auto (Indoor) - 2014-2015 - First Ever Grow Journal

Well guys what a night last night lol! Sorry I've not been on in a while, been a bit busy with other things but the babies are chopped and up now drying! :) Ended up giving all the buds a half trim, was gonna be there all night and I was pretty tired lol. Give them all a proper trim tomorrow or day after. Just back from checking them, temps were a bit low, down at 19 degrees, put the oil heater temps up so hopefully it'll be around 22-23 degrees tomorrow :)

Sorry to keep everybody waiting, was wanting to let use all know but commenting on this on my phone can be a nightmare lol. Unfortunately, I do not have any wet weights, I completely forgot my scales and as the grow is 20-25 mins away, couldn't be fucked going back to get them. Luckily I did remember some gloves, thankfully, this is some sticky stuff, 3 pairs of scissors I had to use!! lol

Here are some photos of them up hanging, there are 3 rows in my tent, just enough space lol. Enjoy :peace:

20150119_210054.jpg
20150119_210104.jpg
20150119_210109.jpg
20150119_210112.jpg
20150119_210134.jpg
20150119_214210.jpg
20150119_214215.jpg
20150119_214222.jpg
20150119_214226.jpg

sheisse!!! man you got me drolling over here. congrats buddy and yea i figured you went through a few pair of scissors. lol. aint that the beauty though. again congrats man, for a first grow i would be pretty excited. Looks oustanding. have you thought about enetering in the plant or nug of the month? its too late for january but i most def would enter for the February contest. I think you could win

Thanks for clearing that up!!!!

Thanks Smithy!! Haha, no idea, so sticky lol! yeah I'm so excited, can't believe I'm finally here, not long to go now! :) I was gonna enter then I seen it closed on the 15th, was quite gutted but yeah, I'm gonna enter both on the 1st of february, gonna trim up a nug nice and good and pick a couple of good photos of the plants in their final stages, see how it goes! :)

thanks for the comments man, much appreciated! :peace:

Oh yeah! :woohoo::slide:

I was trying not to get concerned stainless. LOL! Beautiful harvest. That should carry you for a while. We'll just have to wait for a dry weight. I couldn't even wager a guess. Pat yourself in the back son, that was a magnificent harvest.

I assume you're going to do another grow? We're looking forward to watching you from seed this time.

Mighty impressive for a first run. :green_heart:

Grand-slam!!!

Congrats on your very first harvest Stainless.

Oh yeah! :woohoo::slide:

I was trying not to get concerned stainless. LOL! Beautiful harvest. That should carry you for a while. We'll just have to wait for a dry weight. I couldn't even wager a guess. Pat yourself in the back son, that was a magnificent harvest.

I assume you're going to do another grow? We're looking forward to watching you from seed this time.

Mighty impressive for a first run. :green_heart:

LOL thanks Sue!! Yeah it definitely should! I know I can't either, I would be overwhelmed if it were between 5-10 ounce :) Thanks so much Sue, can't believe I done this first time! :)

Oh most definitely, and it will be from seed to finish from now on now that I've joined this amazing website! Not sure how long it will be till next time, may try save some more funds up for some more equipment, get a lot more done next time, maybe 30 LOL :rofl:

I've got 1 remaining THC Bomb Auto, a sleestack skunk and a delicious critical super silver haze (<<might leave that one, thats too big a name LOL) (both photo seeds). Definitely doing another bomb without a doubt, I would like too stick with the autos but I've seen so many good reviews on the sleestack and it looks incredible and apparently smells insane so I think I will do this also.

Thanks again Sue, much appreciated, now to wait on both your girls, can't wait!! :) :peace:

I have those seeds in reserve too. I want to do another auto run next, another THC bomb and a yet to be chosen strain. Then I think I'll be ready to try a photo flowering run. The autos are such fun though. I keep looking at Carnival and Medical No Name, both if which aren't available in autos yet.

I'm enjoying watching the accolades coming in for you. Put one of these into next month's contest if you can stainless. They'll be powerful contenders.

Morning everyone. It was gonna fuck up at some point wasn't it :/ Went in yesterday to check and the buds were all dry, some crispy dry. Temps were no more than 22 degrees in the tent. Some of the bigger buds are slightly wet. |Don't know whats happened, Monday they got hung up, Thursday they came down, how on earth did they get so dry in that time when the temps were not even that high? Clip fan was on also in the tent. Can anybody shed any light on whats happened? And for those looking for those big dense buds, haha, turned into air bud :(

Weighed everything, 284 grams total from both plants = 10 ounce. Only thing I'm happy at right now the fact I still got as much as that.

As some of the buds are a wee bit wet still, got them in shoeboxes in my room, nice temp in here. Once I feel there better,will cure. Hopefully get something out the end of this.

I was so unprepared yesterday when I went up as I was just in too check them, and when i felt that they were crispy, I did not want to leave them in that tent anymore. Got no photos or nothing just now, was pretty pissed off yesterday.

Smoking a joint just now, can taste and smell lemon, smooth on the throat. Was a wee bit wet in my grinder so i'm hoping the buds will dry out properly in the next day or two.

Now that I've wrote all this, I'm now wondering, should I just left them in the tent and took the heater out, I PANICKED :( LOL

First off stainless, 10 ounces on your first grow from two plants - :bravo:

Secondly, aside from the taste, how was the buzz? How much did it take to get that buzz? On a scale of 1-10 where would you put it?

They lose significant weight quickly. The heater may have been a bit high, but if you enjoy the smoke and you got a sizable quantity then pat yourself on the back and set up for the next run. You'll do better next time. You just learned that drying and curing is an art on its own.

Well done stainless. :goodjob:

I feel for you man. I got some mold early in my summer grow during the drying process. Probably cause I was anxious, or a rookie. So, of course the next round of plants I chopped I overdid the drying. And that was my best bud, before I toasted it drying it :(

I agree with Sue that it's a whole nother skill set to properly dry and cure.

Good job on the harvest! Something free that you grew is much nicer than most alternatives!!

10oz is a very great harvest you should not be pissed at all.

For drying it is best to it in a cold dark place with a little ventilation the longer the better.
We don't want accelerate drying with warm dry air.
Always let it on the steams they pull back some moist out of that steams so if they are a bit dry on the outside they bounce back.

Than cut it down for cure in jars, if a bit dry let some steam attached to it, if wet don't.
I bought some cheap little humid displays for 3-4$ each and put it with them in jars best is about 62°rh.

Look at it daily and open for some 30min and look that there is no fog on the inside, if so put them out let it dry a bit and back in.

I try to dry them 3-7 days depend how big they are to about 60%rh than jar them.
Most get much better after jared for more than 2 weeks.

What I also do is bud washing, there is a journal here about it.
It don't hurt makes the smoke much smother and they dry better more equal and faster after that.

Back
Top Bottom