Knots First Plant Ever

You'll know when the stretch stops, and to a certain degree it's a feel kinda thing. It's why we're all here. Anyway just my 2-cents and I wanted to invite you to check out my journal where I just started a pair of feminized Purple Kush seedlings.

Your right about that feeling you get when you fist turn your plants to flower, it is incredible and to me personally, one of the greatest shows on earth that Mother Nature has given human beings. That too much?? I let my passion seep through.

You'll know when the stretch stops, and to a certain degree it's a feel kinda thing. It's why we're all here. Anyway just my 2-cents and I wanted to invite you to check out my journal where I just started a pair of feminized Purple Kush seedlings.

Your right about that feeling you get when you fist turn your plants to flower, it is incredible and to me personally, one of the greatest shows on earth that Mother Nature has given human beings. That too much?? I let my passion seep through.

Chinnubie, passion is what it is all about :Namaste: ....let it rip. This whole journey with my first plant is amazing, not only have I learning about Mother Nature and growing I have learned things about myself, grant you I have way more to learn in both fields..lol. That is what I love about this site, the PASSION :circle-of-love: that EVERYONE :high-five: here has for growing and helping other less knowledgeable people. So thanks for your 2 cents and I am sure that will build into $$$ before this is over.

By the way, I checked out all your journals when I invited you as a friend :thumb::goodjob:

:geek:

This is my kinda grow. :popcorn:
I must say I'm jealous of the cloning success. :) I'm 0-20ish so far.

:rofl: :rofl: Spimp, when you kill 2 more we'll be tied on the DCS scoreboard, the 20 kills are not funny, but you are HILARIOUS :high-five:

DCS aka Dead Clone Society from B A R 2.0 (another 420 master of :rofl:):cheer:
Thanks Antics, I reported the pic this morning with an explanation...if they remove it great, if they don't I am fine with it too. Just a dumb high mistake and if you can't laugh at yourself, who else will.

knotspeed, your "dumb high mistake" makes me feel a little better about all the times,

that I have made a "dumb high mistake" :oops: I lost count. Let's puff:passitleft: great yard, I'll be in that O50Club, in 6 mos.:circle-of-love:

I want to clone but I just don't have to space needed, I can barely fit the two I have going. I've said this before but when we get into a house it's ON like Donkey Kong. Showing my age aren't I.

welcome Chinnubie, consider a shoebox with an LED flashlight taped to the cover, and some plastic food wrap, you'll have clones in 2 weeks, if you know how to care for them at least 2x daily.. do you any space for a shoebox?
Good luck Chinnu:thumb:

:nicethread: hope you dont mind the "jump in" , knotspeed:high-five: I tend to stray and get a bit out of control. LMK if that may bother you, this is your yard, you make the rules,

thanks, lets puff :passitleft:

I want to clone but I just don't have to space needed, I can barely fit the two I have going. I've said this before but when we get into a house it's ON like Donkey Kong. Showing my age aren't I.

I know what you mean Chinnubie, I really started before I was prepared and had to catch-up really quick. And for me, it is not hard to clone, it hard keeping them alive..lol...I think I figured out I was keeping their feet too wet.

welcome Chinnubie, consider a shoebox with an LED flashlight taped to the cover, and some plastic food wrap, you'll have clones in 2 weeks, if you know how to care for them at least 2x daily.. do you any space for a shoebox?
Good luck Chinnu:thumb:

:nicethread: hope you dont mind the "jump in" , knotspeed:high-five: I tend to stray and get a bit out of control. LMK if that may bother you, this is your yard, you make the rules,

thanks, lets puff :passitleft:

I don't mine trichomes, the only rules in here are the 420 rules so lets puff to that :passitleft: I didn't know what LMK meant...had to google that one...:)...now chinnubie who is showing there age.

I will put up some pictures this evening of my Flux plant that I am training and you can tell me it I am doing it right...until then light'em up :passitleft:

Good day all, I hope things are great in your part of the grow world...I'm loving it here in my garden. Bertha the big plant is doing well and today makes her 3rd week in flowering. I am ordering a 600w HPS light next week, but I wish I already had it but funds prevented that.

P1050092.JPG
P1050091.JPG
P1050090.JPG
P1050089.JPG
P1050088.JPG

I thought I would put up some pictures of my Flux plant in training. She is a clone and 11 days into vegging...not sure how long I will veg her yet. And no name for her yet so if you have any ideals put'em out there.

P1050095.JPG
P1050098.JPG
P1050097.JPG
P1050096.JPG

Impossible? From seed that flux plant is 11 days old?

No, not from seed! She is a clone...3 weeks in rooting to transplant and 11 days since she was transplanted...sorry if I confused anyone

Great job, that clone looks like it came from seed you must have the magic touch.

LOL...I don't know about a magic touch, I am 2 out of 6 on the clone count. But this one I picked and planned from my big plant Bertha, a few weeks before cutting it I FIMMED her and let her recover and then clipped and rooted her...and wahla, there you have it...I think I just lucked out, but she sure is look'n gooooood :)

LOL...I don't know about a magic touch, I am 2 out of 6 on the clone count. But this one I picked and planned from my big plant Bertha, a few weeks before cutting it I FIMMED her and let her recover and then clipped and rooted her...and wahla, there you have it...I think I just lucked out, but she sure is look'n gooooood :)

Making more sense now :laughtwo: am kinda :grinjoint: and was ready to assume nothing makes sense :rofl:

Nice first grow Knots! I'm here now :) -sorry it took a few days! you've got a mini fluxy lady :D
:cheer:

Nice first grow Knots! I'm here now :) -sorry it took a few days! you've got a mini fluxy lady :D
:cheer:

Thanks SoilGirl and :welcome: to the garden. Yes I do have a Fluxy lady :) and proud of her..lol.

Back
Top Bottom