Knots First Plant Ever

ooops...thanks for pointing that one out babyboy...will have to see if I can get that deleted. that is aunt and uncle...lol.

Good looking grow so far man! I'm subscribed :rollit:

And if you go to the bottom of the post with the picture you want removed, click the triangle at the bottom left with the exclamation point inside, and just ask the admins if they could remove the picture from the post, and from the gallery for you.

They're great folks and I've seen them help people out of situations like this before.

ooops...thanks for pointing that one out babyboy...will have to see if I can get that deleted. that is aunt and uncle...lol.

to be honest I smoked on just before I put the pictures up...and I was smoking one laughing at myself after babyboy pointed it out. Got to love it...but who cares...I sure don't.

Thanks Antics, I reported the pic this morning with an explanation...if they remove it great, if they don't I am fine with it too. Just a dumb high mistake and if you can't laugh at yourself, who else will.

For future reference, you have a Mythical 420 minutes to edit a post after you post it. Won't help on this one but maybe next time it will. ;)

Thanks Antics, I reported the pic this morning with an explanation...if they remove it great, if they don't I am fine with it too. Just a dumb high mistake and if you can't laugh at yourself, who else will.

It looks like they took care of it for you. That's why 420 Magazine is the best :)

And trust me... there will be always someone to laugh at you, even if you're not laughing.
Case in point.. I can be under my truck working on something, hit my head on the frame? I won't be laughing, but my girlfriend sure will be lol.

Question, she is 16 days into flowering, would anyone suggest defoliation at this point?

And if so how much and where. Also, if I should, would I do it on a day that I am watering her with water only or when I am watering with nutes...or in between watering?

I have read about this, but in flowering i am not sure how much and if it should be around the buds or just fan leaves.

Thanks everyone :)

I have done defoliation during vegging with no problems but don't want to stress her now
P1040917.JPG
P1040919.JPG
P1040969.JPG
P1040970.JPG
P1040971.JPG
P1040972.JPG
P1040975.JPG
P1040974.JPG
P1040973.JPG

The general accepted time for flower defoliation is day 21 and again on day 45. i assume the 21st day is to make sure she is mostly done stretching.
:geek:

Great Spimp, the 21st day will be this Wednesday and that gives me plenty of time to plan it out...but where and how much...strip her down or 50%...fan leaves only???

Ill give you a couple links to check out, then you can decide whats best for you. :)

BASSMANS DEFOLIATION TECHNIQUE

Hodders guide to SCROGing

Sometimes I defol, sometimes I don't. Depends on the plant and amount of fan leaves. I hope these two threads will help show you some of the benefits.

Back
Top Bottom