Knots First Plant Ever

Sorry folks for the confusion there on how old the Flux lady was...to much :lot-o-toke: too early in the morning :)

Too much? No such thing Last I checked. Still no recorded incidents of toxicity or overdose from Cannabis. Smoke away brother.

You need a name for the baby flux.. how about hmm ok nevermind, I have nothing lol. No wonder I never name my plants...

Sorry folks for the confusion there on how old the Flux lady was...to much :lot-o-toke: too early in the morning :)

Flux Lady? lol, now you have MORE confusion, lol. Flux lady :hmmmm: I have to go back a page

and start at your first :bigtoke: now I'm confused

my Flux Lady wants her "y" back.:high-five: ope allswell knotspeeder:circle-of-love:

here are some pic's close up

P10503081.JPG

P1050304.JPG

P1050302.JPG

P1050299.JPG

P1050297.JPG

Looking frosty in here! :circle-of-love::cheer::high-five:

Looking good speedy :bravo: how will you be viewing your trichomes? I would consider the flush at first sight of cloudy trichomes.

Some growers may start flushing sooner, some wait longer. I would get a magnifying device on those trichomes by weeks end.

just my 2 cents, I'm no pro, far from it. either way you will have some fine smoke :cheer:

If you don't have a good magnifying device, with some dual sided cellphone cameras, I saw that a drop of water on the lens,

will triple the size, of what you see. I will not be responsible for any ruined phones, lol (maybe cover lens w/ cellophane??)

Looking very nice there Knots! Hope you like your Znet! I had mine setup at 22" above the canopy and left it there. They are growing up closer and seem to be doing fine so far.

Good Luck!

Looking good speedy :bravo: how will you be viewing your trichomes? I would consider the flush at first sight of cloudy trichomes.

Some growers may start flushing sooner, some wait longer. I would get a magnifying device on those trichomes by weeks end.

just my 2 cents, I'm no pro, far from it. either way you will have some fine smoke :cheer:

If you don't have a good magnifying device, with some dual sided cellphone cameras, I saw that a drop of water on the lens,

will triple the size, of what you see. I will not be responsible for any ruined phones, lol (maybe cover lens w/ cellophane??)

I have a jeweler's loop and just got my microscope today but I can't seem to see anything with the microscope...lol...guess the loop will have to do. They are all still clear for now anyways...will get a picture of it and post today.

yea, My eyes hurt too after staring for hours! LOL. I keep sunglasses next to my closet and put them on when i look now. Seems to help some. I know others use welding glasses.
It can't be good for your eyes for sure.

I have a jeweler's loop and just got my microscope today but I can't seem to see anything with the microscope...lol...guess the loop will have to do. They are all still clear for now anyways...will get a picture of it and post today.

Is it a lighted or non lighted microscope?

If it's lighted, you'll want to practice on a table or something, if it's a wood table you should be able to focus in on the wood grain, and use the focus knobs to set it up. If your scope is like mine, when viewing your trichomes you'll need to put the scope right on them the same way. It can break a few pistils, and resin collects on the end of the microscope (mmm yummy!)

If it's not lighted, you might need to use an additional light source.

But they do work. I thought the same at first until I tinkered with mine :)

Back
Top Bottom