Stainless - THC Bomb Auto (Indoor) - 2014-2015 - First Ever Grow Journal

Holly shit stainless!! Great fucking job with these two girl man! They are beautiful! I just ran two of the auto bombs in my small veg room to see how autos grew and mine didn't turn out anywhere close to yours! I neglected them quite a bit but regardless I wasnt close to your results. I chopped one at day 71 and one at dAy 74. After skimming through your journal the. Aim difference I noticed was (besides the nutes). I rarely ever watered mine, let alone fed them. I never let them completely dry out though either. Thanks for sharing this great grow and keep it up

Holly shit stainless!! Great fucking job with these two girl man! They are beautiful! I just ran two of the auto bombs in my small veg room to see how autos grew and mine didn't turn out anywhere close to yours! I neglected them quite a bit but regardless I wasnt close to your results. I chopped one at day 71 and one at dAy 74. After skimming through your journal the. Aim difference I noticed was (besides the nutes). I rarely ever watered mine, let alone fed them. I never let them completely dry out though either. Thanks for sharing this great grow and keep it up

Cheers west! :) Aww I see, yeah I've paid very close attention to them throughout. Yeah at first they were not needing much water, but as they got bigger and bigger the pots were drying out quite quickly so they needed water on a daily basis.

No problem at all, cheers for the comments and dropping by! :peace:

Anxiously awaiting your harvest report. Hope you have gloves. LOL! We're all waiting for the wet weight stainless. You've created quite a stir. I'm assuming you plan to hang them in the tent to dry?

Have fun stainless. :thumb:

If you really don't see any amber how is the clear/cloudy ratio? If there's barely any clear trichs left but not much amber you can get a racy, energetic high that's good for getting things done while smoking. But if you still see a lot of clear (see through) trichs I'd be prone to agree with Sue & Indo.

You definitely need at least mostly cloudy.

Stainless, is everything ok? You have us all panting in anticipation here. LOL!!! We're hoping all is well.

I'm going to assume that harvesting those trees was a bigger chore than you expected.

Please excuse my laziness but when you make your next post will you please state how many days you let her go from seed to chop? Thank you!

He planted on Nov. 9, so that means the 18th was 70 days.

Well guys what a night last night lol! Sorry I've not been on in a while, been a bit busy with other things but the babies are chopped and up now drying! :) Ended up giving all the buds a half trim, was gonna be there all night and I was pretty tired lol. Give them all a proper trim tomorrow or day after. Just back from checking them, temps were a bit low, down at 19 degrees, put the oil heater temps up so hopefully it'll be around 22-23 degrees tomorrow :)

Sorry to keep everybody waiting, was wanting to let use all know but commenting on this on my phone can be a nightmare lol. Unfortunately, I do not have any wet weights, I completely forgot my scales and as the grow is 20-25 mins away, couldn't be fucked going back to get them. Luckily I did remember some gloves, thankfully, this is some sticky stuff, 3 pairs of scissors I had to use!! lol

Here are some photos of them up hanging, there are 3 rows in my tent, just enough space lol. Enjoy :peace:

20150119_210054.jpg
20150119_210104.jpg
20150119_210109.jpg
20150119_210112.jpg
20150119_210134.jpg
20150119_214210.jpg
20150119_214215.jpg
20150119_214222.jpg
20150119_214226.jpg

Great harvest, nice work!!

I always thought or heard light degrades the thc, but I notice a lot of folks here hang them up to dry in their tents with lights on.

Is that what you do, or are lights on only for the pics?

I always thought or heard light degrades the thc, but I notice a lot of folks here hang them up to dry in their tents with lights on.

Is that what you do, or are lights on only for the pics?

I should have mentioned this when I posted lol, I kept the light on in there while I was working away, when I ran out of room to hang up the bud, I took the light down. I was planning to do this anyway as I read that also, and I did not want that to happen. There is no light in my tent, just an oil heater and clip fan :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom