10 ml liquid rock
10 ml Floralicious bloom
2.7 ml Floralicious plus
10 ml vegan plant booster
Ph of 6.3
Ppm tester died. ...!!!

45 minutes Beethoven

PH in the soils is 6.4 - 6.5
The thc bomb and white widow are flowering quick the tangerine dream however was a slow starter.. Maybe a strong finisher!!! Either way next feed I will be bumping up the bio bud in the tangerine dream a little higher. Runnin smooth finally!!! :Namaste:

THC BOMB
image8602.jpg
image8603.jpg
image8604.jpg
image8605.jpg
image8606.jpg
image8607.jpg
image8608.jpg

WHITE WIDOW
image8609.jpg
image8610.jpg
image8611.jpg
image8612.jpg
image8613.jpg

This is Rizza he takes care of the garden when I can't yes two four leaf clovers for eyes :ganjamon:
image8614.jpg
image8615.jpg
image8616.jpg

TANGERINE DREAM

image8617.jpg
image8618.jpg
image8619.jpg
image8620.jpg
image8621.jpg
image8622.jpg
image8623.jpg
image8624.jpg
image8625.jpg

Looks fantastic!

You have some hearty plants going there. I especially like the Tangerine Dream!

+reps!

That tangerine dream looks amazing good job! I cant get over that skull though. Where do you even find cool shit like that? A headshop? I got a marijuana leaf ashtray but I much rather have that skull

I provided a link to your journal from another grower who was discussing tangerine dream. Hope you dont mind me helping you get more traffic :)

I provided a link to your journal from another grower who was discussing tangerine dream. Hope you dont mind me helping you get more traffic :)

Well I sure hope he doesn't because I followed you over here. Tangerine Dream sounds great and your grow is great! :goodjob:

THANKS everyone the more love the better !!!
Welcome Dr. Bob glad you made it!
Smoker Joe ... Let me tell you haha. This skull is somethjng called orgonite, it converts negative energy to positive and can be fixed for any situation, as well it excels in the gardening aspect. It is my secret weapon and now that my journal is laid out it can be shared with everyone!

Orgone energy is a hypothetical universal life force originally proposed in the 1930s by Wilhelm Reich.
With thousands of studies done proven time and again but I had to see for myself! As well as I use crystals for many things.
These are some of the things i have been researching and putting to work in my garden.
It's not so much my details but how the next person will interpret this information and put it to work for them.

The Orgonite Experiment | FBI | Fortean Times

Something else I would highly reccomend to all is to read The Miracle Of Water by Dr. Masaru Emoto or atleast research some of his studies
And groundbreaking discoveries.

Jack Herer, known as the "Emperor of Hemp", said: "I don't know if hemp's gonna save the world, but I'll tell you this...it's the only thing that can".
Here is how amazing our belovoed plant is!

Hemp Can Remediate Fukushima Radiation ~ RiseEarth

SO to answer your question Smoker Joe haha is you can either make it out of any shape you want or buy it from a Serenity/spiritual shop or go to a rock crystal gem show and get great deals!

I went to a shop like that once about a decade ago and it was amazing. It was in fremantle australia. I wish I had the money to go and buy things but I want to research what you said at the very minimum. It is a interesting concept. I am really interested in the fukashima article you linked. I do believe marijuana could save the planet and on these few topics I have a lot to say. If I get more people to view my blogs im gonna put a lot of political and activism type things there. Some of the things I say are very intense though.

Ill check out your blogs SJ still navigating around this website lol. There is nothing wrong with intense haha I've been like that my whole life only now realizing it can only be in a positive way. I look at it like I'm always presenting or offering information never pushing it, just here to share positive messages and recieve them!

On another note I'm looking at some new seedzies anyone not recommend these choices from experience. They are about 75% for Auto immune disorders and a couple other picks too!

Blue mistic - royal queen seeds
Cherry bomb - Bomb seeds
Ice bomb - Bomb seeds
Super lemon haze - Green house seeds
White shark 33 - CH9
Stoned immaculate - world of seeds
Zombie rasta - Hero
Big marley - All in medicinal
Pineappl express - G13 labs
White rhyno - green house seeds
Critical kush - dinafem
Grapefruit krush - emerald triangle

I definitively can recommend pineapple express although I am unsure if it was from g-13 labs I loved the hell out of that stuff although I am very confident I was overcharged if I remember right it was like 350/oz so I got a half and was charged 200

So how tall is your 3x3 ?
And do you just keep trimming the mother to keep it from getting outta control or what because at 49 days from see I was over 20 inches lol
As well just curious your thoughts I was always skeptical of cloneing due to the lesser yield outcome, I know seeds take longer but really if I'm starting my next grow prior to finishing this one and I just do it sooner I'm still saving time ?
Pros cons?

Rizza I'm so sorry it took this long to respond!

The tent the mother is in (until a more suitable tent is acquired) is the 6' tall Secret Jardin DarkDryer, and as the name suggests is meant for drying harvested buds. ... It was available.

Although THCbomb is only supposed to grow 25-35 inches tall, she perhaps got a slow start because of the light timing, which was set for 12 ON / 5.5 OFF / 1 ON / 5.5 OFF, only 13 hours of light each day. Ten days ago the light timing was changed to 18 ON / 6 OFF. She's only the size of a 16" cube now, but she does seem to be growing a bit faster since her days have grown longer.

Cloning was not the original plan, though it probably should have been. Six seedlings were wanted to fill the 6 bucket system, but ten seeds provided only four seedlings, one of which was the obvious prizewinner. Since three seedlings looked sickly and unworthy of growing in comparison to the fourth, and since a clone is a genetic copy of it's mother... cloning the fourth seedling seems the only way to secure six healthy seedlings without ordering new seeds.

Soon cuttings will be taken from the mother (fourth seedling) when she's big enough, and they will be placed in an aeroponic cloner until roots grow, and then they'll go in the grow/bloom tent.

After the rooted clones are placed in the grow/bloom tent, the mother will stay separate and just be a mother; a perpetual source of clones. So if a clone takes X number of days to root, then that's how many days before harvest the following clones should be taken from the mother. And so on, but never taking clones from the plants in the grow/bloom tent, thus not affecting yield.

* So hypothetically... lets say on January 1 cuttings are taken and they take two weeks to root. On January 15 the clones go in the grow/bloom tent: four weeks in veg followed by eight weeks in bloom, with a harvest date of around April 15. ... Cuttings should be taken from the mother on April 1 so that two weeks later, on the April 15 harvest day, the second round of clones can be placed in the grow/bloom tent. Then two and a half months later on July 1 take cuttings from the mother in anticipation of the July 15 harvest. Cuttings again on October 1 for the October 15 harvest.*

That is a perpetual grow.

Here's the above example in a grow calendar like that being made for this grow. The dates on my first calendar will be fluid, as the actual timings of this strain become known.

grow_calendar_example.jpg

What's up! Hiatus.... Over
So gardener I think for my schedule I will aim for the same perpetual harvest and tweak it and grow from seedlings each time for now I enjoy it and keeping a mother no matter how bad I want isn't practical right now especially
Trying new strains every time since I'm only on my third grow.
So here is a teaser 40inch(32 usable after trimming lower ) THC BOmb lol
Here is a teaser (with old camera ha) while I play with my new camera because the old camera does not justify these girls properly

Day 30 flower

image8977.jpg

Hey there glad to have you back. It looks like someone pooped all over your picture though haha

Before I go on had a HUGE mess up loading photos LOL somehow loaded like 100 plus photos .... So once these photos are in my gallery can I rotate them before posting in my journal or am I hooped !!!

THC BOMB
DSCF31461.JPG
DSCF31412.JPG

Back
Top Bottom