Rizza's 1st Grow Journal Indoor 400W 3x3x6

First thing that come to mind DAMN FEED THAT BABY lol
So 18 days what are your nutes so far
As for seedlings my first grow I over watered that being said it our first time mistake
Done by all. Nonetheless now I only feed seedlings with a spray bottle and have the humidity at 65 to prevent any overwatering, pretty much they are asking for a drink , my seedlings you see are 8 days old I've had to water 3 times And mist foliage breakfast lunch n dinner !

So you think it's a nutrient deficiency? Iv fed twice with pro blend with 1/16 of recommended strength due to her small/weak structure. Iv done that twice now. Oh and I actually just bought a spray bottle. I do think that's a more appropriate method for watering seedlings. So your advice is to feed her more?

yo Gill do you have a journal going!!??
here is the THC BOMB and Tangerine Dream (on right)
getting a last couple days in the sun,, The widow is in a dark period now prior to chop!
DSCF3290.jpg
DSCF3287.JPG
DSCF3289.jpg
DSCF3285.jpg

Some fresh Nug testers i trimmed last week of the widow and bomb
DSCF32611.JPG
DSCF3267.jpg

And now, First the White Shark
DSCF3279.JPG

Pineapple Express
DSCF3281.JPG

Grapefruit Krush
DSCF3280.JPG

DSCF3282.JPG

Products and soil mix
DSCF32751.JPG
DSCF32761.JPG
DSCF32771.JPG
DSCF32741.JPG
DSCF3273.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom