Faster PurpleGunRack Grow! - 2nd Indoor Grow - Fast Autos - 2015

Update Day 49 (From start of seed germination)

They're all doing fine and the Amphetamine is getting more and more trichomes each day.
Auto Sweet Skunk is reaching for the sky and is now taller than the other two and quite bushy.
2 Fast 2 Vast's flowers are getting bigger and since it's so short and bushy I had to put a bunch of square pots under it to get it closer to the light which I had to move up quite a bit these last days with the Auto Sweet Skunk taking off.

2 Fast 2 Vast - Day 49 - 08JUL2015
2_Fast_2_Vast_-_Day_49_-_08JUL2015.jpg

Amphetamine - Day 49 - 08JUL2015​
Amphetamine_-_Day_49_-_08JUL2015.jpg

Auto Sweet Skunk - Day 49 - 08JUL2015
Auto_Sweet_Skunk_-_Day_49_-_08JUL2015.jpg

Group shot Day 49 - 08JUL2015​
Day_49_-_08JUL2015_.jpg

Oh boy oh boy, looks great!! Looking at your fast n vast explains why I shouldn't have topped mine...that structure reminds me of the candy cheese I just grew. Your plants looks great and must smell even better. Nice update,, it helped me TOO!#

Thanks mate:)

My 2 Fast 2 Vast has 3 side branches rather than the usual 2 and I took the lowest 3 off - don't know if that was a mistake as it did stunt her a bit, but my tent is already crowded and I wanted to direct more energy to the other bud sites, still there's like 12 of those on her after I took the lower 3 off.

Nice setup. I'm growing fast and vast myself so I'm curious how your 2 fast 2 vast ends up. Looks like they're going strong but I can't imagine them finishing in a week.

Nice setup. I'm growing fast and vast myself so I'm curious how your 2 fast 2 vast ends up. Looks like they're going strong but I can't imagine them finishing in a week.
:thanks:

Yeah they're doing fine, the Amphetamine is really fast and though started out being the runt of the litter it suddenly exploded and it has a nice skunky smell - I just really really hate the name...
2 Fast 2 Vast has those tri-side branches which is really cool, don't if it's a phenotype trait or a 1 in something kinda thing.
The Auto Sweet Skunk doesn't seem to be as hardy as the other 2, but is growing well.

None of them are gonna finish at their advertised ETA, I didn't anticipate that with the low wattage and experience I have:) I don't really trust those advertised ETA's and yields to begin with either, but it's a funny growing theme and after I have some grows under my belt and a badder setup I'll try it again;)

Happy growing:Namaste:

Very nice man! They are looking very healthy and bushy :thumb:
What you got in the small pots?
:thanks:
Yeah definitely an improvement from the first grow so i'ts going in the right direction;)
In the older pictures the small pots are some autos I started indoors and moved outdoors to my ''hush hush guerilla test project''.
In the newer pictures it's 2 of the 3 shoots I took off the 2 Fast 2 Vast as a kinda auto flower-clone experiment:)

Update Day 63 (From start of seed germination)

The Amphetamine is getting ready to harvest, I fed her for the last time last night and when she needs water again I will begin flushing. She actually could have been harvested at the 55 day mark under a 250 w HPS so it does what it says on the tin. However I want fat and juicy buds rather than fast ones.

My 2 Fast 2 Vast is fattening up and the buds are dense, sticky and has a very pungent citrus smell, I wanna see some more mass so I'm probably gonna let her grow a couple of weeks more before chopping.

The Auto Sweet Skunk is just starting to get trichomes and is way behind the other 2, I did some heavy defoliation on the lower leaves.

Amphetamine - Day 63 - 22JUL2015

Amphetamine_-_Day_63_-_22JUL2015.jpg

Amphetamine - Day 63 - 22JUL2015 ''night''

Amphetamine_-_Day_63_-_22JUL2015_-_Night.jpg

Amphetamine - Day 63 - 22JUL2015 ''night'' close up

Amphetamine_-_Day_63_-_22JUL2015_-_Night_-_Close.jpg

2 Fast 2 Vast - Day 63 - 22JUL2015

2_Fast_2_Vast_-_Day_63_-_22JUL2015.jpg

Auto Sweet Skunk - Day 63 - 22JUL2015

Auto_Sweet_Skunk_-_Day_63_-_22JUL2015.jpg

Group shot - Day 63 - 22JUL2015

Day_63_-_22JUL2015.jpg

:Namaste:

Update Day 72 (From start of seed germination)

I flushed the Amphetamine with 25-30 L of water last friday and again this saturday with 12 L, and I intend to harvest next weekend. There's about 25% amber trichomes now so it looks promising;)

The
2 fast 2 Fast's buds are not getting a lot bigger, but the they are very dense and packed with trichomes, about 10% amber. I'm gonna giver her a last feeding today and start flusing at next watering.

The
Auto Sweet Skunk is having a K def, which I'll hopefully sort out with todays feeding, the buds are coming along now, but still only clear trichomes.

Amphetamine Day - 72

Billede0458.jpg

2 Fast 2 Vast Day - 72

Billede0459.jpg

Auto Sweet Skunk - Day 72

Billede0460.jpg

Group shot - Day 72

Billede0442.jpg

Update Day 87 (From start of seed germination)

The Amphetamine was chopped down and bud washed on tuesday and trimmed on wednesday and then hung to dry in my drying cabinet.

The 2 Fast 2 Vast was flushed for the second time on wednesday and as soon as the soil is drying out she'll get a couple of days of darkness. This lady has really improved - the buds are bigger, rock hard and packed with trichomes:)

My Auto Sweet Skunk is still way behind the others, but I think I'll start flushing her tomorrow or the day after.
The smell is very spicy kinda like allspice and cloves, really interesting smell.

Amphetamine after Doc Bud's Bud Wash

Billede0512.jpg

Amphetamine after trimming

Billede0514.jpg

2 Fast 2 Vast - Day 87

Billede0523.jpg

Auto Sweet Skunk - Day 87

Billede0524.jpg

Group shot - Day 87

Billede0522.jpg

3rd grow is coming soon with new setup, photoperiod plants and better quality pictures;)

Update Day 94 (From start of seed germination)

The Amphetamine has been dried and is now curing dry weight was 29,8 after a manically thorough trimming which I won't be doing again it's way too time consuming:)

Billede0537.jpg

Billede0525.jpg

The 2 Fast 2 Vast was cut down and budwashed on thursday and trimmed and hung to dry the day after.

Billede0538.jpg

Since my drying space is occupied I'm waiting a couple of days before I chop the Auto Sweet Skunk, I am very excited to get this grow done so I can pack down this setup and fire up the new bigger and badder setup
;)

Billede0539.jpg

:peacetwo:

Update Day 100 (From start of seed germination)
Last day

The Auto Sweet Skunk was cut down and bud washed on day 100, I probably could have cut down a week or 2 earlier, but it had to fit in between drying the other plants and a lot of work.

WP_20150827_17_15_19_Pro_2_.jpg

WP_20150827_17_17_21_Pro.jpg

WP_20150828_14_51_19_Pro.jpg

The
2 Fast 2 Vast has been dried and is now curing and 2 days in she already has a very pungent citrus taste/smell like some kind of lemon/lime popsickle, super mouth watering dense nugs covered in trichomes. The dry and not so manically manicured weight was 33g.

WP_20150828_15_06_44_Pro.jpg

I made a mistake and put the
Amphetamine in curing jar too soon and after 2 days she was suddenly harsh and almost impossible to smoke, I hope I can correct this by giving her lots of air.... If not it's be a couple of awesome grams of hash;)

Good stuff! Harvesting and Trimming does take time but that is what we work for. All the time we spent is for this moment; to see what we created. Nice sticky smelly Buds :thumb: Next grow?

Thanks, yeah I just turned my OCD down a notch and stopped cutting every possible leaf at the base:)

Next grow is already started, the link is in my signature - Feel free to drop by anytime mate;)

The Verdict

The 3 ladies have been curing for some time now and I've sampled them enough to evaluate them.

Amphetamine - Cream of the Crop:

Grow time from seed: 83 days. 7/10
Difficulty: Very Easy. 10/10
Effect: Indica stone, nice and relaxing. good for sleep. 8/10
Smell: Faint lemon smell 5/10
Taste: Smooth almost tasteless with an illusive lemon aroma. 6/10
Yield: 29g. 6/10
Would I grow it again: Yes, very fast development of amber trichomes.

Very nice beginner strain or a good choice anybody who wants some decent bud, fast.

Amphetamine.jpg

2Fast2Vast - Heavyweight:

Grow time from seed: 92 days. 5/10
Difficulty: Very Easy. 10/10
Effect: Uplifting and allround buzz, too sativa-high for my liking - Good for daytime use. 7/10
Smell: Fresh lemon/lime smell, so nice you'll want to eat the buds. 10/10
Taste: Smooth, very nice lemon taste. 9/10
Yield: 33g. 7/10
Would I grow it again: Not very likely - Not the effect I'm looking for.

Again a good beginner strain that can take some abuse and still produce.

2Fast2Vast.jpg

Auto Sweet Skunk - Sweet Seeds:

Grow time from seed: 100 days. 3/10
Difficulty: Normal. 6/10
Effect: Allround buzz. 7/10
Smell: Mild spice 7/10
Taste: Smooth and sweet with hints of spice. 8/10
Yield: 33g. 7/10
Would I grow it again: No.

Too fuzzy and too slow to recommend, nice smooth taste though.

AutoSweetSkunk.jpg

I was looking for an easy to grow, fast indica auto suitable for a budget setup
- and judging from those parameters the winner is: Amphetamine.

:thanks:Thanks for watching :thanks:

...And now to something comepletely different >>>>
PurpleGunRack's 3rd Grow - Organic - LED - Hash Bomb - White Widow - NLxBB - Aug 2015

Back
Top Bottom