First Time Grow: 2 Fast 2 Vast

So here we are on day 27, pistils have just started to form so I’ve fired up the red spectrum LEDs for the flowering phase

Attachments

• BA342AB8-075C-4E5B-9FD0-B24101D78669.jpeg
    BA342AB8-075C-4E5B-9FD0-B24101D78669.jpeg
    735.1 KB · Views: 72
Hi. Looks good. Are you going to top and/or train it? That will make sure that you've used all your space and keep it from growing too high.

Training? Not at all. Do it slowly. You want to create separation between the main branches so that each get more and better light. Those holes are ideal for tying the branches on. You want them to end up almost parallel to the ground, which may take a couple of weeks

Topping. You do this during veg. I can’t tell how many nodes you have, but I’m guessing it’s more than 3. You cut the main stalk above the 3rd node. Some people use the 5th. The branches just below where you cut end up being the main Colas. Look at some Youtube examples. It will retard upward growth by shifting energy from one main stem to ones that will grow out towards the sides.

Something doesn't look right. Are those leaves yellowing or is that just the pic?

What kind of nutrients are in your soil? Do you have any CalMag? What PH is the water suppose to be?

Something doesn't look right. Are those leaves yellowing or is that just the pic?

What kind of nutrients are in your soil? Do you have any CalMag? What PH is the water suppose to be?

That’s just the picture, I think some of the leaves are a little folded, the only marks are a few nute burn scorches. pH was 6.7 last time I checked.
The soil is biobizz allmix and I’m using 1/2 strength dilutions of biobizz grow, bloom and topmax

Back
Top Bottom