Gawjas - 2 Fast 2 Vast - 250W HPS - Noob Grow

Well, the good thing is that they are still growing. One is more like a sativa look that just got her smell back. she don't smell that much but have a earthy smell with a touch of hash smell. The other one is looking more lika a indica with a smell of lemon and pop.
There is not much leafs left at all and i have cut some branches of cus there is no use to get some good smoke from any dealer around here.

they are around 45-46 days since the first pistil was shown
MG_3722.JPG

MG_3721.JPG
MG_3719.JPG

Looks like they pulled through pretty damn decently mate:thumb:

Hope they smoke as good as they look;) then you'll be in for a treat, the one I grew had a wicked sweet lemon taste.

The buds did really kick of now when they got the feeling for the nuts i been giving them. They are growing like hell. A few more weeks then its time for harvers. i can't wait! :D

So i harvest one of 'em. i got around 50-55g dry nice smoke.
I didnt have the camera ready for it. I harvest this one a little rely but the other one is going all the way.

Hi guys.i got atleast 55 grams of the first one. I got 70 grams from the ither one. The smoke is nice. More sativa then indica. A few light beers and a joint of this green and you have you self a really really nice buss. Speedy and uplifting high. Im a more indica type but th6s greenis a high five smoke. I love it but cant sleep when i smoke this. Good yeaild. Mid-high buzz. I will grow this one again. Absolutly :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom