Gawjas - 2 Fast 2 Vast - 250W HPS - Noob Grow

Gawja

Hi Everyone.
First i have to thank you for letting me in to the forum. Second i would apologize for my bad english.
And third thing: Heres my grow!
The Strain: 2 Fast 2 Vast From Heavyweight

The Heavyweight team had a task here how to improve on probably the best auto-flowering strain available anywhere at the moment Fast and Vast.

Taking great care not to lose any quality at the expense of yield they took a beautiful example of a Northern Lights auto and crossed it with the mighty Fast and Vast.

Although the huge yield of fast and vast has been retained the addition of the heralded Northern Lights genes have produced a mouthwatering masterpiece. The entire plant is covered with resin, even the stem and branches, the smoke is pure with a fruity edge, the effect is a beautiful high (with giggles) and then a deep relaxed stone, giving the effect that is so hard to find, yet so sought after.

Well here it is at last, it is the finest auto they have ever produced, making even the most dubious critics of autos think again.

GENETICS: Fast and Vast auto x auto Northern Lights

TYPE: Indica 80%, Sativa 20%

CBD: 0.6%

THC: 18-20%

FLOWERING TIME: Auto-flowering

HARVEST TIME: Approximately 8 weeks from germination

HEIGHT: 100cm

The Setup

I am using a 80x80x160cm tent with a 250w HPS. 4"extractor fan with a small carbon filter.
I am growing in soil with 1/3 of perlites in 14L pots.
For now i have hatched the seed and put them into jiffys two days ago and they are above the earth now.
I will whait a week before butting them in the bigger pots so the roots are more tolerant with the soils nut-values.
My temps is around 22c at night and 25-28c at daytime. Light circyl is 18/6h and i will countinue with that intill harvest.

And i do have some questions i have to ask.
I will be growing in 14L pots and i don't know how much water i should use. I now how often but not how much.

And i whant to use organic feds. any recommendations?

Pics will come soon!

have a blazing day! :D

So this is whats happened. the two seeds are now two healthy seedling. I didn't get time for it so they are in a white plastic bag on the floor of the tent so i can keep the humidity a little higher the first week or many a bit longer before planting them in the bigger pots.
The pics are coming soon!

A question if you guys don't mind.
-I bouth an carbornfilter littlel more then a year ago. I only had it running for a few weeks and since then i haven't been using it. And i am worried that the filter is ether to smal for my grow or the coal got "old" and filled up with other oder.... is it true they only last for a year?

PIC TIME!!

Well, this is the setup I'm using:
IMG_34126.jpg

And here is the ladys, still in a very early stage but that won't keep them away from the spotlight:
IMG_34153.JPG
IMG_34167.JPG

I didn't wait a week for the roots to swell before i potted 'em, why? I don't really know :D

Anyway i hope the nutes in this soil is not to strong for them to develop into stronger plants.

Well, enjoy and thanx for looking into this grow :)

I would try to invest in a cool tube later on and a silencer for the ex-fan. Any one have good experience with silencers?

Heres whats up. Well the pic are a few days old.
The girls are feeling fine: cant see any problems so I'm happy for that :)

IMG_34238.JPG
IMG_34258.JPG
IMG_34266.JPG

Any good idee how to raise the humidity?

Hi Gawja!

Looking good in there:bravo:

I recently grew the same strain in a similar setup, you can check out the 2nd journal in my signature if you'd like to see how it went;)

If you want organic nutes BioBizz and Canna are good, probably a lot more brands out there.

The carbon filter should be fine, I think it's after a year of active use it should be changed. You'll find out if it starts to smell outside the tent.

If you don't have temperature problems a cool tube is not necessary but it will allow you to have the light closer to the plants.

A silencer is decent for muffling the airflow, but not the noise from the motor in the fan, you could start by getting some acoustic ducting and maybe invest in a silencer later.

Happy Growing:Namaste:

Update time!

Thanks man! A read your journal there with the 2f2v and the another two. Great job!
I will go with a cheaper and a more "easy-to-get" nut that i can find in my local store. But next grow i will try biobizz the se the difference. The one I'm going with is organic too.

!!!Todays Update!!!
Week 3
Nuts this week: Nothing, still living on the soil.

Eq-changes: Intake fan, small one 100L/h but it do its the job.
:)
The PH have been a mess. i got different information and I'm going for 6.2 now

Here's the girls
IMG_34719.JPG
IMG_34769.JPG
IMG_34759.JPG
IMG_347410.JPG

Still got a slightly curling in progress. many leave started to curl 2 weeks ago but the down curl much.
i didn't lower the PH in the two first watering can that be the prob? the temp is good. 25-28C. Humidity is a bum. have to mist every day but i don't mind.

They have started to smell but only inside the tent. the exaction fan is set on low speed cuz of the noise so i hope i will get a muffling effect on both the fan and the airflow before they start to smell outside the tent.

Im starting to think that the soil is to potent for the plant. thats why the curling leafs. Anyway i saw some pistils today so hopefully the flower production is as up to speed like they where in veg to compromise with the soils nutriens. No nuts added yet.

Hello Guys!

This weeks update is is a new day. The girls has been showing pistils for a few days now. But as sloppy i can be and overthink things i kept it easy for me. The day they turn 4 weeks is the day they went in to the flowering stage.
Just the other day i saw som roots coming out under the pot so i take that as that is still more unused soil with fresh nuts in it for consuming so i will what i liter longer before adding nuts. Thesize of the plant and the growing fells like they are telling me that its just fine as it is :)
I been watering with 6.0-6.4 Ph. No nuts. I moved the grow to a better room for more steady temp.

Here they are. Pics is taken week3 day 6.
Heres #1
She is stretching here main bud area in a slow process i am thinking of tieng here down so i can dudge cuter bud burns cis i really have a problem with the heat of the light. i really could need a air cold reflector but there is not money for it right now.
IMG_350813.jpg

Here is #2
This girl is a fine plant in my eyes. I'm not much for the stretchy ones. i like small compact fat bushes :high-five:

IMG_34999.jpg

Here is the curlings i was talking about i saw there is som twisting leafs to add to my problem

This leaf is deformed and twisted
IMG_35167.JPG

Here is the "curling" that are curling inwards.
IMG_351712.JPG

I am using hasselforse P-soil. NPK 14-7-15. One that is recommended by all local growers. Its mosley used for organic growing ands its is a OK-to-grow-and-and-lable-ECO-producs with it :) Ph 5.8-6.4 i thing? The higher value is correct.

Thank you for stoping by! :)
:Namaste:

Sry about the pics man, I'm no photographer so i ant much for manual settings on the camera. grow auto, photo auto post with auto correction :O :D

Ohh i am getting one. But I'm in a tight spot here with putting mor money in the tent so it has to wait for a opportunity in my wallet.
I raised the lamp almost to the top of the tent to reduce heat. the lack of a circulation fan is whats keep the lightdistince but with a cool tube i could have that light almost against 'em :D
Heres a group photo too.
And thanx fot the input. :)

IMG_35068.JPG

Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you have some thoughts about this Ph-down. It is for hydro but I'm using it with soil.
it was my only option i hade when i was running around looking for some ph-down. I would rather use some organic high concentrate lemon juice but once a again my wallet closed up and told me to f*** off with my expenis. (haha).
I can't see that it snot good for my use but rather late then sorrow.. :p

ph_down_81_250.jpg

Me neither, but its chemicals and i wanna use organic. A lot of growers (non can-relater grows) i watched on youtube and other sites talking about growing organic says that the like to reuse there organic growing soil cus the like to keep the soil alive. some even say that organic soil become better after a few uses. My thought about that is if you have a soil that your plants like why wast it? Its good feed and feed the plants nice and calm too so i might reuse my soil. just clean it from roots and start feeding it again with som low mixed nuts for seedlings. Well its a thought :)

Back
Top Bottom