image28300.jpg

Heavy Weight
image28301.jpg

20150722_132541.jpg

hevy weight
20150722_132552.jpg

Lemon
20150722_132704.jpg

Benn having some major problems with ph and deficiency.

Heavyweight doesnt look like she is going to produce any major weight amounts. She got hit hard at the beginning of flowering.

Lemon on the other hand didnt start having problems till the last week and now she is starting to show a deficiency hard core but she should only have 2 weeks left according to herbies I mean its in the name 60 day lemon. Havent even looked at any trics yet. Figure I will wait another week then check it out plus I am majorly just focusing on keeping these 2 alive till harvest....

Man this second grow has been a rough one...

Gotta say, your fast and vast, despite its issues is kicking the ass of mine which has had a perfect life so far. Definitely not gonna trust the best seller list anymore though, only going to buy strains that people have successful journals with from now on.

My fast and vast can't dream of a main cola like yours has lol, it's tiny!

That's quite a lot of weight to put on in 12 days, the difference between pictures that is. I would not touch them until you get a few full amber trichomes that way you know she is on the decline. There is no way she should be ready for chop coming up, let that little pre determined weed die out and I'm sure you will get a better yield. The spots look like a potassium or magnesium problem, I would personally cull (the fan leaves with problems) them but that's up to you, little bit of shock maybe and increased bud production as energy no longer has to go to the leaf to try to repair itself.

I'd have to see the Lemon in regular light but definitely try to take it as long as you can. The pistils look really white and buds really fatten up late. I've had an early harvest or two and regretted it and they were around where that one seems to be. I have seen autos go far longer than the breeders recommendations, but the only way to know is to check the trichomes.

I will try to get some pictures tomorrow of them and get them out the basement in some better light.

I just flushed lemon 2nd time this month 2 days ago. 9 Gallons of ph'd water at around 6.5

Then gave her a gallon with 2ml KoolBloom and 2.5ml CalMag and thats it at the end of the flush. Hopefully it will help her look better.

Fast and Vast i trimmed alot of the dying leaves off her when she got all defic. a few weeks back I think I will just let lemon go on the trimming of bad leaves maybe just pick off the really dead stuff adn thats all.

Dude I have been battling these defic problems for weeks...

All Mighty God of The Green Thumb Please help me for this last month

image29899.jpg

image29900.jpg

These pics were taken today fast and vast on top and lemon on bottom

fast and vast looks bad every day she loses more and more leaf. The buds are even starting to turn yellowish...
That really worries me. I almost feel like I should harvest it now before any more bud gets affected ?

lemon well her true name is DNA Genetics 60 Day Lemon... and guess what I am at day 65 -66 and my hairs are about 80-90% amber and my trics are about 80% cloudy pearl 10% clear 10 % amber I would say I spot a few amber trics on each bud.

Any with advise on when the time to harvest is...

otherwise in the mean time i will go to the FAQ forum and ask.

Great grow dude I just got my fast and vast today
I've done the same lemon before its a nice smoke
Sounds like that girls ready to come down

thanks zakey and yeah i went and posted on the FAQ thread just to confirm my suspicion that there ready.

So today is the day I will take a quick set of pics before I cut them down.

I know I had some problems with them but hopefully this journal will help the next guy that trys to grow either of these strains.

Also me adding in the MH/HPS light really helped bulk up my plants compared to just CFL only.

I am really excited though about this 60 day lemon. The buds look awesome on it... cant wait.

So they are harvested... hung... now there in jars curing. They hung for about 3-4 days. Since I jarred them I been opening the jars for about a hour a day to let them breathe. I will pull them out here in a few days and give the weigh in then mark this thing complete. Unless there i something important I am forgetting to post or tell you guys. I will try to take some bud pics and stuff too.

3-4 days in perfect drying conditions is not long you will get bud rot unless dried longer
You should dry for At least 10 days before curing

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom