Gawjas - 2 Fast 2 Vast - 250W HPS - Noob Grow

Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you have some thoughts about this Ph-down. It is for hydro but I'm using it with soil.
it was my only option i hade when i was running around looking for some ph-down. I would rather use some organic high concentrate lemon juice but once a again my wallet closed up and told me to f*** off with my expenis. (haha).
I can't see that it snot good for my use but rather late then sorrow.. :p

I use organic Italian lemon juice it's good for lowering pH and it's only like 2 Euros for 250 ml in my local supermarket.

I now they have some real concentrated lemon juice in my local store to. Im gonna check it out as soon as i can.

about the soil there i only know this by theory but I'm in the stage with my knowledge that i should grow with same equipment just to learn a "normal" grow but a bitt better. After a few grown i probably start reusing my soil and save a buck and a lot of attention running around in town with a bag of soil meeting some guy from the bar "Hey maan! Whats up with the soil" haha

Well, i don't know if i did something stupid or not just a few minutes ago.
I watered with higher PH than i use to to. i gave 'em a 6.6-6-8 mix 1.5L each.
Why? I just checked on a sick and pest post here on the forum and i noticed that some of the nots does not absorb at a lower Ph as 6.0-6.4. So hopefully i did a good thing here or i have to deal with a ph problem i caused. Any way.. Note to myself: Don't do any desitions when only got 2-3 hours of sleep and worked all day and on that very hungry. Either way i don't think i did som hardcore damage here maybe a minor kickback on the yield.

The pre flower is starting to take shape to :) Very tiny and thin for now but in a couple of week and some good luck and a fine relationship with my beloved Karma :)

Peace out! :)

pH_chart10.jpg

This is a good pic. but the thing is that i am kinde lost with the Ph. i heard so many. On a other side a guy say i should go with 5.8 in soil and he seemed pretty sure abut that to. i know i mentiond that I'm going soil on this one. Anyway. Ph is confusing by other sides so i thought tis methord would hopefully do something good with the lack of nuts one the 6.4+.

In this thread it is mentioned witch nut is looked out at a surten level of Ph and there was iron, mag and cal ect.. that is looked out under 6.4 so i hopefully did something good here.
(Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial)

it seems that they liked the higher Ph. some leave are straighter instead of hanging down but it hasn't gone 24h yet so I'm very hopeful that this theory worked :D

Thanks man. i am going to do a 6.4 watering then a 6.6 and keep it that way back an forth. i am using liquid ph test so they are not completely accurate and by this i will provide the plants all the nuts they need.

i read a tread here on 420 about the life cycles of autos and it said that i should not give 'em any bloom nuts intill 2 week of flowering so I'm gonna hang on to that.

Hi guys. I'm sorry i haven't updated anything for a while. i been busy.
I wont upload any picks right now but it will come soon.
Anyway. i had a major PH problem. i checked the runoffs and the ph was so acid the ph fluid i used couldn't show the result. thereby below 5.4 in PH. Something was really wrong. i flushed with over 140L of water each to get the runoffs at around 6.4. I wriped of some damaged leafs so if the problem is still there i won't be confused with the older leafs.

i both some organic shit nutes and i added half the strength to the water and then checked the PH. the Ph was so low with the nutes i didn't feedem with that mix. i then mixed a new ultralight mix and added. Thing is the label says 5ml per L so i did a 2.5ml/L then came up with this awful ph value. so instead i when with 0.75ml/L and it came out smooth. but i figure the nut value in the mix is to poor for its needs so I will have to wait intill money comes to buy biobizz and hopefully its not to late for the nuts to take effect.

Anyway the flowing is going great. no huges bud builds but a lot of flowers and I'm thankful for the strucur of the plant allowing the lower and midddld branches to go in the same height of the main steam/top.

Anyway. happy saturday

the girls are in pretty bad shape for now. but i will getem some new nuts in a couple of days (zoo hang in there girls)
The leafs are starting to get brighter a bit of yellowish but still green. clear signs of phosphor defects and other nuts.

i have a question.
Almost all my leafs are staring to yellowing. are they gonna get healthy again or is it the new leafs that will get healthier?

Top photo, left plant looks thirsty. Yellowing can be expected in flowering as she draws energy from her reserves. They will not return to green. How does new growth look? Some more photos under regular light will help us know if the yellowing is something more than normal. It's really hard to tell from what I can see. :)

I took a pic of some leafs that i just ripped.

IMG_36679.JPG

Seriously not healthy at all.

Well gonna ad some nuts now.

2ml fish 2 ml top max 2 ml bioblom from biobizz per liter. no wait! Make that 1.5ml per liter instead. :)

When did you feed them last? I remember the strain as being hard to burn with BioBizz.
Can you take a picture of the newer growth in natural lighting?

I will a soon i have time for it.
Well i haven't feed em at all under the grow. they have been living of the soil. I bouth some nuts but is was to acid to use so i got me some biobizz nuts and a PH+ so in this week i hopefully restore the ph in the soil.

I build me a own cool tube (hood) fot the light using only a flat pice of glas that is 5mm thick. I am wondering if anyone of you are using a air cold tube or hood could tell me how thick is you glas?

I got real good results with my hillbilly-tube when it comes to temp control and i was able to get the light closer to the lamp. not even a feet away and i can't feel no burning on my hand while having it under the hood.

Pics is going up in a hour or to.

The leafs i ripped of is from random heights of the plants main stem.

Well here they are, finally...
they are not looking good at all. The Ph in the soil is super acid but i got some ph+ and been feeding them 1.5ml/L with Bio bloom and top max and i also added 2 ml/L of fish mix. Since i flushed 'em i haven got any change of the runoffs.. its under my PH indicator ratio (5.6) so its really acid for the plants. But hopefully they will get better soon.
I just feed them tester day for the second time. I think i know why the Ph is so low but i have to do a test on the soil that i didn't use to check that the labor on the package of the soil is correct. by that i mead the labor says the ph in the soil is standard 5.8-6.4. If below that i don't know what to do. if its a good value i then now that the Ph- i used stays in the soil and i will never use that product again.

IMG_366811.JPG
IMG_36699.JPG
IMG_36707.JPG

They are around 25 days since the first pistils was shown. And i should add that one of them is kinda stunned. now smell and i can't se any growth on the buds or bush. i hope its not dead :/

Anywhay. a neebie mistake i want to fix and never to repeat!

Have a good day to you all! :)

i did a ph test on the soil that i still had left after i filled the pots. and it was bad. acid as acid in the eyes acid.. still no smell from one of 'em so i don't have much hope for them. will let them cuntne in the tent as i still have a tiny bit of hope left.

I'm going coco next time and hopefully this will be better.

Thank everyone for your inputs.

The one on the last pic seams to be still in growth thankfully but the other one i just can't tell right now.

Back
Top Bottom