Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

Looks like some excellent smoke!
If you leave the stems on, I'd estimate 25% final dry weight, but I don't usually include the stems.

Here are what are no doubt some of the final pictures from this journal... I'll post more pics of my "Wild Child" once harvested, give a total weight wet & dry and smoke reports on the 4 strains I did.

These first 4 are just nugs from Wild Child... frosty but not quite ready:

DSCN21005.JPG

DSCN210110.JPG

DSCN21028.JPG

DSCN210311.JPG

These are the current lighting on her....

DSCN21046.JPG

DSCN21059.JPG

This is some of the stuff laying around for my next grow:

DSCN21078.JPG

What's in my dryer.... not the best pictures:

DSCN21097.JPG

DSCN21105.JPG

DSCN210811.JPG

Thanks for looking and thanks so much for all of the support throughout this entire grow! :)

Beautiful bud shots!
They look ready from this side. I bet it will be some very nice stuff.

Well folks, this is going to be my last update in this journal. My girl lovingly called "Wild Child" is in the dryer! :)
I was going to let her continue but after smoking the bud I snapped off last week and dried.... wow... she's ready now.
She weighed the least of my girls yielding only 2.4 oz. wet. If my other 3 are typical I will get a half ounce dry. Being my first grow I really don't know how to evaluate it.. I'm going to have a little over 2 ounces of smokin' weed. My goal all along was to grow enough once each year to last but since actually doing it, I'm ok with growing continuously. I'll need about twice this much for a year. :)
So I ended up getting 1/2 ounce from the Lemon Kush, and .60 ounces from both the Skunk & the Haze (dry weights). We'll have to see about Wild Child! I will add one observation... I found that for me at least, it's way harder to trim buds that aren't really tight.... that's what I found with Wild Child... tough to get trimmed good. ?
I decided to post my smoke report in my next journal after I'm had some quality time with all 4 strains. lol
Thanks everyone for coming along for the ride and helping me SO much. I can't say enough about you guys & gals!
A picture of Wild Child follows... signing off!

DSCN21137.JPG

Congrat's on a successful first time out. Will you journal your next grow? I look forward to it.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Nice trim-job m8 ... you make me jealous!

I found that for the loose buds, you can just pull the sugarleafs down, and they will snap off, like fanleafs. This is a fucked up job to do, and you will probably be breaking up your buds into smaller crumbs this way, but the result is tight crumbs once dried ;) It beats having to use scissors on 'em tho .. or at least, for me it does.

On your final weight ... do yourself a huge favour ... evaulate how much money it would have cost you to BUY the amount of cannabis you now have .. then reflect on the quality of that stuff ... then smile, and lite another one :)

Thank you my friend! Trimming isn't my favorite task for sure.... but I did learn doing it.... every one of my plants proved to be different and that was evident in the trimming as well. The Lemon Kush nugs were hard and tight and really easy to trim. The Haze & Skunk were too, but not as much as the Kush. The Wild Child nugs were large but loose and airy.. pain in the butt to trim.... but the smoke...:love: oh the smoke! :love: :)
I'm not upset about the final weight... not at all. I am surprised though at how much weight is lost drying. But you're right on the money brother... I saved a ton of dollars and ALL 4 strains taste much better and are at least just as strong as what I've been buying on the street.... that stuff got me where I needed to be for pain but the taste and even the smell was terrible. It's gone and at least for now I have plenty of good stuff to last me and my old dad.

Nice trim-job m8 ... you make me jealous!

I found that for the loose buds, you can just pull the sugarleafs down, and they will snap off, like fanleafs. This is a fucked up job to do, and you will probably be breaking up your buds into smaller crumbs this way, but the result is tight crumbs once dried ;) It beats having to use scissors on 'em tho .. or at least, for me it does.

On your final weight ... do yourself a huge favour ... evaulate how much money it would have cost you to BUY the amount of cannabis you now have .. then reflect on the quality of that stuff ... then smile, and lite another one :)

I'll be using the Winter 2015. I'm taking a week to scrub down & set-up the room then start my next grow... probably on Feb. 1.
Happy Happy Munchie to you GD :)

Are you starting another journal or is it the Winter 2015 one that you will be continuing?:)
Oh.....Happy Munchday Beateo:)

Back
Top Bottom