PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2014

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

There we go... I think...

Damn thats a lovely sight! Its gotta smell nice in that tent. What was your total weight from that harvest?

The microscope is worth it to check your trichomes and when to harvest. The fact that I can plug it into my Nexus 5 and its portable is awesome too. $40 on amazon, cant go wrong.

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Very nice man, how far from harvest now? Do you want more amber or more milky trichs? You can also speed dry and try some samples. Great photos!

Damn thats a lovely sight! Its gotta smell nice in that tent. What was your total weight from that harvest?

The microscope is worth it to check your trichomes and when to harvest. The fact that I can plug it into my Nexus 5 and its portable is awesome too. $40 on amazon, cant go wrong.

Sure did, funny thing is we talked to the neighbor afterward and they were like, gzz someone musta hit a skunk, been smelling it all afternoon! Lol anyway, I don't think he weighed it wet... if he did he didn't mention it, I'll find out what dried is though When the time comes.

yes paka, please,, perhaps ypou could provide a link to that scope,, very nice indeed,, the quality i mean,, are those colours accurate,, the greens look fine but where do the other colours come from??? i see you have a bit of amber goin on there,, nice job,, sooooon,, i bet,, yay amber,,

Very nice man, how far from harvest now? Do you want more amber or more milky trichs? You can also speed dry and try some samples. Great photos!

Oh I skipped the harvest photo! That looks like a a lot of weed. Did you left her 2 days in dark? Good job! Cannot wait to harvest mine.

Dude, just caught up on the whole journal. Nice Grow man. U inspire me!!!

Thanks for the kind words man. I hope your harvest will be plentiful and the smoke delicious!!

Oh I skipped the harvest photo! That looks like a a lot of weed. Did you left her 2 days in dark? Good job! Cannot wait to harvest mine.

Still not harvested yet. Not sure if I will do the 2 days in the dark trick. She is ready...my body is ready!

Paka, the harvest looks amazing. :thumb:

Thanks Sara!!

yes paka, please,, perhaps ypou could provide a link to that scope,, very nice indeed,, the quality i mean,, are those colours accurate,, the greens look fine but where do the other colours come from??? i see you have a bit of amber goin on there,, nice job,, sooooon,, i bet,, yay amber,,

Sorry I have been away and for some reason not notified of any updates to the forum.

Plugable® USB 2.0 Handheld Digital Microscope with stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 10x-50x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Magnification)

$40

What was the name of the scope..... I think for 40 $ I need topic one up those pics are awesome.

Sorry for the late reply. Plugable® USB 2.0 Handheld Digital Microscope with stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 10x-50x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Magnification)

Sure did, funny thing is we talked to the neighbor afterward and they were like, gzz someone musta hit a skunk, been smelling it all afternoon! Lol anyway, I don't think he weighed it wet... if he did he didn't mention it, I'll find out what dried is though When the time comes.

Haha thats funny. I have to exhaust some of my stink out side. Its not enough to skunk the neighborhood because I have a carbon filter running, but its stink enough to make my house smell after some time if I dont exhaust it out side.

I am forcing myself to wait one more week. Its not easy. I want the amber trichomes because I have issues with sleeping and that should help with nerves and whatnot.

Apr 27, 2015

Possibly the last update before harvest!!!

I have been flushing for a couple weeks now and the leaves are turning yellow and purple. The buds are stiffening up, real solid and the trichomes are turning amber. Not enough amber for my liking because I want to be body rocked couch locked. I would say within a week I will be chopping this gorgeous girl down and thank her for everything that she has supplied me with.

Some pics!

(pics taken on Apr 27, 2015)

C360_2015-04-27-21-32-08-258.jpg

C360_2015-04-27-21-31-54-672.jpg

C360_2015-04-27-21-34-16-848.jpg

C360_2015-04-27-21-31-47-501.jpg

C360_2015-04-27-21-31-40-776.jpg

C360_2015-04-27-21-31-19-588.jpg

C360_2015-04-27-21-32-50-895.jpg

Dude, just caught up on the whole journal. Nice Grow man. U inspire me!!!

Thanks for the kind words man. I hope your harvest will be plentiful and the smoke delicious!!

Still not harvested yet. Not sure if I will do the 2 days in the dark trick. She is ready...my body is ready!

Paka, the harvest looks amazing. :thumb:

Thanks Sara!!

Sorry I have been away and for some reason not notified of any updates to the forum.

Plugable® USB 2.0 Handheld Digital Microscope with stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 10x-50x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Magnification)

$40

What was the name of the scope..... I think for 40 $ I need topic one up those pics are awesome.

Sorry for the late reply. Plugable® USB 2.0 Handheld Digital Microscope with stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 10x-50x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Magnification)

Haha thats funny. I have to exhaust some of my stink out side. Its not enough to skunk the neighborhood because I have a carbon filter running, but its stink enough to make my house smell after some time if I dont exhaust it out side.

I am forcing myself to wait one more week. Its not easy. I want the amber trichomes because I have issues with sleeping and that should help with nerves and whatnot.

Yeah you can wait a bit longer to have around 70 to 90% of your pistils brown/orange and as much amber trich as you like. Great work on her man, I will be harvesting mine around middle of May. And please show some photo vid of her stem- it must be a tree now :D You must participate in Plant of the month (I will). May the force be with you :Namaste:

paka, fantastic job pal. plant looks beautiful with all that colour. gonna be great for ya,, real soon too,, cheers paka,, enjoy the :thumb::cheer:bud bud

May 03, 2015

Before I start this update, I wanna thank everyone that has rolled with me on this journal. You guys taught me a lot and I wouldn't have had a successful grow without you guys. From those who have shared their knowledge, helped me with deficiencies and advice, folks with kind words, you guys are the best. My 420mag family.

Ok, enough with the sentimental shit.

HARVEST TIME!!!!!!

Took me all damn day. 3 rounds and I am STILL not done!

Wet Weight
Round 1 = 229.3g
Round 2 = 192.2g
Round 3 = 259.8g

1.51 pounds? Seriously? WTF?

I haven't weighed the sugar leaves yet but I went crazy with getting as many sugar leaves off as possible. I will add that weight when I harvest the last of it. Still waiting on my bubble bags to get here...actually should be here today...mmm hello kief.

And look how much I still have on the plant! (I am letting these flowers get some much needed light before harvesting them)

This is what is STILL left on her right now!

IzzAUJg7c.jpg

I had to do this in 3 rounds. The smell was really strong and I got a headache and had to take some breaks.

I checked the buds this morning in their drying box and they are all turning purple / darker. A lot darker than the pics below. The parts that didnt get much light are turning a deep green / purple color now that they are chopped and drying in the dark.

I will have another update when I yank the rest of the flowers.

Ok..here are some shots of the harvest.

Round 1

C360_2015-05-02-15-56-55-312.jpg

C360_2015-05-02-16-01-35-135.jpg

Round 2

C360_2015-05-02-18-55-23-986.jpg

C360_2015-05-02-18-56-36-393.jpg

Round 3

IMG_20150503_004800.jpg

IMG_20150503_004815.jpg

IMG_20150503_234717.jpg

I will pick the rest in about a week or so. I don't even know how much is still on there as far as weight goes.

IzzAUJg7c.jpg

Man, you have me thinking about SCROG. Nice job bud!

Back
Top Bottom