First Grow - Hempy Bucket & CFL

Re: First Grow - Hempy bucket and CFL

20140603_215732.jpg
20140603_221122.jpg
20140603_221259.jpg
20140603_221406.jpg
20140603_221451.jpg

looking at ur pics i noticed the same thing i noticed on my plant....the small white dots.....

i did some research either
mites
mold
or over fert

just looking for someone to tell me its normal...do u know anything about this?

Yes the dry layer of perlite and my fan make my plant dusty... main reason why I do a foliar spray before lights on and leave them about 2 ft the from the light until dry.

I've had plants with mites before and those little white flies. They usually eat quite a bit and not just randomly on leaves.

The dots you are referring to are water droplets from the foliar spray reflecting the CFL.

Hope you get your problem straightened out.

sorry if it seemed im implying something is wrong.... on the contrary....I like what ur doing..... just trying to figure out if im looking to hard at my plant......1st grow

20140605_160928.jpg
20140605_161042.jpg
20140605_161015.jpg

That's what she looks like today.

I kind of got excited and ordered a 48x3w from topleds. Will see how that works when it arrives. I'm sure it will beat the 92 watts of CFL it's getting right now and should give decent coverage for a single plant.

Kind of would like to clone the cuttings I'm taking but don't have the confidence. Always killed stuff trying to clone roses and other plants around the house.

Thanks for watching

What does it hurt to try and clone? I just used cheap rooting powder and jiffy pucks with a ziplock bag for a humidity dome. I blew air into the bag 2x a day and about a week later I magically had roots! Give it a shot because the worst that can happen is that it doesn't work and you have to throw them away.

Scratch that. Just got an email from them. They are giving me 3x3x4 because the other was out of stock. They're covering the upgrade.

2 smaller plants probably. Might get a different led light now

Looks good. Still gota long ways to go, so you'll have to learn to be patient quick. It's even harder in flower when you get close to the big day. I think I cut my first a little early, but I got a real scope coming so I'll know for sure this time around

In Flower I'll definitely be patient but right now watching wasted stuff grow out it's kind of hard.

I don't think it was too early to top could have used another day maybe but I think light to the new growth is probably better

Back
Top Bottom