Primetimes Hempy Purple Diesel LED Grow

Hello my green thumbed friends how is your weekend? Things are moving right a long with the girls. They seem to be doing well overall only time will tell so let's get to some pictures!
image14750.jpg
image14751.jpg
image14748.jpg
image14749.jpg
image14752.jpg

So now I'm thinking maybe it's time to switch to flower any suggestions?

The girls look amazing man, great job so far.

I'll be here for the long haul, if you grow it the people will come ;) lol

medfarmer is correct but you are not using soil

you can start flowering any time even from seedling
its all about how big you want your yield and how much room and light is available
they will stretch out quite a bit,doubling in size when flowering is started
they look healthy and ready when you are
their needs will change a bit, less nitrogen more p/k
reading and researching is great but experience is where it's at
take care and good luck

Great, i see a little lockout/deficiency. I am experiencing some issues myself first time hempy.

You're more than welcome to come join us here at PeytonManning's thread.
Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

I assume you're using tap water, and i don't know about quality in your area, but i have had many issues with mine, fluctuating ph.
I got it sorted out, by using airstone for 4hrs or more. Keeps water/nutrient mix stable. And remember to flush with ph'ed water, otherwise you'll experience lots of trouble.

Will stay tuned :)

Oh Ive had all kinds of problems... Main one I can't afford a proper ph pen thanks to hospital/med bills... And I was back in the hospital for a few days and the girls had to rough it. What is it you see that looks bad? Not sure of anything I can do to help them but if it's easy and cheap do explain.

Oh Ive had all kinds of problems... Main one I can't afford a proper ph pen thanks to hospital/med bills... And I was back in the hospital for a few days and the girls had to rough it. What is it you see that looks bad? Not sure of anything I can do to help them but if it's easy and cheap do explain.

okay, thats unfortunate. Well you can get pretty cheap ph pens on e bay. there like 10-20 bucks, and they work just fine. :)
hard to tell not that confident on the many deficiencies but i see a bit clawing, and some brown spots, burnt tips?

Back
Top Bottom