The Greek Style Hempy Bucket

finally,
DSC_13421.jpg
DSC_13442.jpg
DSC_13392.jpg
DSC_13452.jpg
i have a few pics at the end...

ok, first pic is the Hawaiian snow in the 20ltrs coco/coco-compost w/worms hempy on the terrace.
it is the perfect indica-faster-flowering pheno i know from my friend past grows.
second pic are the T.D. seedling and young plant.
third is a reminder to show which Hawaiian snow is indi and sativa, especially for the cuttings...:high-five:.
and fourth is the young think different plant who is growing crazy everyday.

for the 2 hawaiian snow i have i just realize that i'm so lucky to have the indica pheno outside and the super sativa haze pheno
in the groom.
this plant is really one of my favourite beetween all cannabis i ever tried.
one of my oldest friend grown it for around 7/9 years continuously, then had the 2 phenotypes running in 2 differents flowering spaces
but sometime in spring he has few eat issues that made some plants hermied a tiny bit on some budz, resulting in a very few seeds.
i kept some and forgot them more than 4years in a plastic tubbing down in a cupboard.

just pop 3 and have the 2 diff. phenos...!!! so lucky i'd say !!!
the thing is that the sativa haze pheno is really longer than the rest: for sure more than 11weeks, i'd say 12/13 to be sure.
the indica one can be ready in 8/9 weeks if environment match their needs well. but the high is a standard Sativa/indica mix
effect and i'm not very interested in those kind of effect except for sleep or rest in front of tv.
the Haze pheno is a pure madness in effect ,i mean, it is like you didn't smoke anything for the first 5/10 min before the rush,
when it comes it is one of the most creepy-paranoid-hyper-active-creative-premium-rush high, an i've smoke a nice number of varieties
till now i think.

so i'm really happy with these wonderful plant despite the haze pheno will be a permanent trouble to manage to keep
it at the same height than the rest of the group.
anyway, try to catch any picture on the web about flowered hawaiian snow and you'll see how big harvest this plant
could give if it likes the environment you maintain around it.
it is one of the biggest producer i know.
my friend made usually more than 500g/1sqMeter.in a setup of 5Msq with 4X600w well cooled in top quality vented
hoods and he grew in 2 double Amazon hydro systems.
i learnt a lot next to him in past years.
he grown only 3 strains: Hawaiian snow, jack herrer and MR nice black widow.
for me he is the best grower i know until now.
he is not with us any more and i miss him a lot.
everytime i take care of my plant he is within my thoughts and at many other moments too.
he also teached me that sharing and helping is the way to progress and fatten your skills
while your friend-group become bigger.
i wish all of you had the chance to meet someone like him once in your life.

that's been said, i'll have other troubles water/feeding all those beauties i've cloned if they all survive and thrive,
they will go in big coco/coco-compost W/worms Hempies or very big coco pots (35/45 liters) on the sunny terrace, but i guess
in a couple months they will drink quite a big water everyday!!!
i only have a 100liters rez outside and i really hate to have to water my plants with direct tap-water.
so, i need another rez to let the water sit 48hours at least.

can't wait to have and take care of the Jungle!!!

all the best for your gardens friends fellows!!!

Ciao.
DSC_13601.jpg

Thanx S.2. it is really only Nature and a seed. i just water/feed.
i'm so lucky i have this indica pheno which finish faster (8/9weeks) than the sativa one in the groom
which is 11/12 weeks minimum to finish greatly.
i also have a ghost plant who is the "think differen"t i thought i had dried-killed with the fan in last week, i forgot it in the dark
for more than 4 dayz and i found yesterday a 10cm high plant with tiny cotyledons and first pair of
leaves, a ghost i tell you!!!
i just re-potted it in a coco pot and watered with metrop aminoXTR in phed water, will se if she get back from the darkness
...Brrrr...
i should shot a few pics tonight if all is round.

have a nice day S.2.

i also re-potted in full ground in my friend's garden, the 4 Auto-babies of Dutch Passion think different plus a unknown photoperiod clone,
we shall see in a couple weeks...

hi all growers, i have to say that until now all is round for outdoor grows
weather went as i like and need for the just-transplanted babies. i'm lucky.

the think differents have been transfered to my M8 garden and a light rain finished the work for me, great Mother Nature...:circle-of-love:
for the terrace, nothing big to say except that the T.D. ghost amaze me day after day, this thing is a beast of a survivor !!
really hats off for the Masters at Work, they really own their name well.

the unknown clone has recovered with the help of a few AminoXtr drinks and start to look like a happy little plant.
The oldest think different in coco is still growing continuously everyday. a pleasure to look at...
the hawaiian snow is yellowing a bit these dayz and i think because of the few consecutive past rain falls, i tested the run-off
of the hempy where it's planted and i read 750 !!!
just feed her ,i think it will soon darken under this today sun.
the blue widow is also enjoying sun and is always dark-green despite the rain. her pot is lot bigger than the hawaiian one.

i made a few pics for you.
i wish you a green day among your girlz.

Ciao.
DSC_1507.jpg
DSC_1482.jpg
DSC_1521.jpg
DSC_1527.jpg
DSC_1519.jpg
DSC_15121.jpg
DSC_1520.jpg
DSC_1536.jpg
DSC_1534.jpg
DSC_1533.jpg

hi Jimmy, nice on the out plans, i wish you manage to plant and grow monsters !!
i came across a bin that is ideal to make a 40liters coco pot, i took it discretly......
one more.
:high-five:

hey my friends !!
all is folowing cool on the terrace, the oldest of my 2 T.D.(not the ghost one) had a bit damage about wind before yesterday
but i guess i managed to save her.
the unknow clone is also very nice, i can guess it is thriving a lot in the root area, i'll have to repot it after checking the root-ball; in final huge coco Hempy
(12gals) not later than next week-end.
the Blue widow and Hawaiian snow are exploding despite the very cool nights (couple days ago, temps dropped to 9/10°C!!!)
that'ss all for today fellow growers.
i'll post a few pics soon

thanx C.S. nice to pop mate, except for a few reader, i feel a bit lonely, i guess it is my English that stop many peeps to go on reading.
i speak like a child, it must be boring after a few posts for born English speakers.
anyway nice to have a few grower if they are as nice garden keepers as you are.
quality better than quantities once more Bro’.
green vibes to your girls.

thanx C.S. nice to pop mate, except for a few reader, i feel a bit lonely, i guess it is my English that stop many peeps to go on reading.
i speak like a child, it must be boring after a few posts for born English speakers.
anyway nice to have a few grower if they are as nice garden keepers as you are.
quality better than quantities once more Bro’.
green vibes to your girls.

I have had no troubles following your posts. You are doing fine, bro.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom