The Greek Style Hempy Bucket

Looks like beautiful country there, and WARM. I'm in the city, with over 20,000 people per square mile.....and it's still stupid cold for April....let's switch for a week? :)
hi C.S; i'm also in a large city, a bit less than a million people lives there. but it is the south, close to spain.
feel free to come a week to visit me when you like C.S. not a joke.
have a nice day Bro'

:popcorn:

hey BAR, i know update is laty-late...

pics should arrive tomorrow about the big blue widow, Hawaiian snow, T.D, the unknow clone , the 5 Hawaiian skunk haze, and the few others.
i'm starting a big workin week-end (have 2 music/group live and have to feed them until tomorrow dinner...).

have a nice day BAR.

:high-five:high all' and BAR...:high-five:
a few pics are there !!!
the 5 Hawaiian Skunk Haze from seedsman are perking at the sun ATM, they all 5 looks nice for the moment.
the Hawaiian snow is becoming a multi headz monster and i guess the 20 liters coco hempy will run out of root space soon.i have to check before but i think i'll re-pot it in a 40 liters coco, i know it is better.
the unknow clone is doing great and will be re-poted soon in a 35liters.
the T.D. are nice but i guess i planted them too early as the sun do not give yet enough sun to boost them before flower, i get experience from that mistake with auto-flo plants. i know it now.
i'll have dozens of clones soon to go everywhere to people that need it.

i wish you are as cool as i am in my small gardens friends, it gives me so much good energy, it is unbelievable.
green warm vibes to you my friends.
DSC_16711.jpg
DSC_1669.jpg
DSC_1682.jpg
DSC_1678.jpg

you see the Hawaiian snow foliage density? it is just the beginning!!!

hey Fellows, it seems that one non-popped T.D have just popped in the original pots where i re-potted a clone, thinking that the T.D. seed was dead...
definitely these T.D. beans are indestructible, the dried-cooked-one came back to life and this seed popped more than 2 weeks after the others and looks quite healthy, i guess it is because of the very cold nights all along March, temps went below 8°.
so, very impressed by these strain, hats-off to Dutch Passion, one of my favorite and the breeder of the first bean i bought in the late 90's i think 99.
well, i hope they like the terrace and the increasing sun period they'll have everyday.
one of the H.S.H is growing faster than the rest, i would love a strong and smelly male !!! i need to stock good male polen.

have a nice day among your plants Friends.

forgot to say: i lst'ed the unknow clone and noticed it is in early flower, and the big Hawaiian snow too, not the Blue Widow...
i really plant them too early this year i guess... i hope they will go back to veg in a couple weeks as the day really are increasing their light period fast everyday.
i also fixed a sun protection on a part of the terrace to create a more cool area than the rest because it is very hard in summer to stay under the sun in that place, and even for early automn rain falls i need a rain protection for heavy flowered branches to hide a bit.
love to work in gardens under the sun tho'.
have a nice day, Ciao.

you also have to know that the oldest T.D that i told you before it had an accident , had been topped after the accident to save it, the pot felt and broke the plant after the third set of leaves.
main stem was broken, then i cut properly to save the plant.
i guess it will make it to loose a bit of time to recover and grow secondary shoot to get enough height before to flower... i hope it will give something more than a few grams, i have not been so lucky with those beans since i've popped them.

hey C.S, what's up M8?
nice to have you round here. i'm uploading a few pics i took with a "real" camera yesterday.
thanx for compliments on the Hawaiian snow Bro', in coco with a nice light from the sun,they are big everytime.
i'm sure the T.D. lost time and final weight but it will recover and give something good in he end anyway i hope.
pics:
DSC1463-ret_copie.jpg
DSC1485-ret.jpg
DSC1487-ret.jpg
DSC1468-ret.jpg

first is the Ghost of think different who survived to 8 dayz of darkness and bone dried from the first day...
second and third are 2 random H.S.H in coco compost, and fourth is the topped T.D.
Ciao Friends.

:goodjob:Driver

T-minus 1 day until Showtime. Check my signature.

hi Friends, today i didn't take pics cause i'm a blb (bloody lazy bastard) but i can tell you that the 5 H.S.H have doubled their size.
the T.D ghost is doing great too, thanx to the first days of real sun and hot air.
i'll pic tomorrow if all goes round.
have a nice day all'.

Now how did I miss this journal up until now? The pics are great as always and I knew I was missing info on your grow. I feel so silly to have not seen this in your sig.

I know now and shall remain around my friend.

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom