Greek yoghurt stylee buckets

ecdriver

hi 420 friends, today i checked my mind and decided to turn the mini coco grow i do with some Hawaiian snow into a micro hempy grow.

i filled the "1kg greek yoghurt" pots with a 3cm layer of clay pebbles, fill up with coco coir to 1 inch below the top and finish with 1inch pebbles on top for easier watering and future flushes.

i made 4 small holes around the center of the pot and 1 larger classic hempy’s 3/4cm above bottom.

if you see something wrong with official hempy rules; please shout and let me know.
all comments are warmly welcome.
few pics to come.

have a nice evening gals and guys.

E.D.

DSC_06521.jpg
DSC_0654.jpg
DSC_06422.jpg

i decided to name these girlz Sheila and Kate for ease of show and to be sure about which i'm talking about in the future.
they look happy in their coco beds. the color is pale but the Hawaiian snow was always pale except if overfeed in flower.
they are just 11 dayz from pop and 6 dayz in the coco coir.
hope you like the hempy style.
i wish you all have a shinny greeny day.

E.D.

High all' ,
i'm a bit lonely there but i don't really mind it, the grow is nice and the show will progress anyway.
today the girlz are well i guess and they have been topped 3 dayz ago around the 14/02.
they drink a light 0.8/0.9 solution of metrop Mr1 AminoXtr and callgreen, at 1/4 the program strength every other day.
so far they look like it is fine for them.
a few pics to show
DSC_0710.jpg
one of the girl has been topped and the other fimmed
DSC_07225.jpg

DSC_07247.jpg

DSC_07393.jpg
DSC_07404.jpg

greenest regards.

E.D.

i just realize i put the last 2 posts in the wrong section, i should put them in the journals in progress section not here in the Hydro-gardening...

hi all, an update in the right section today...
i put one of the 2 hawaiian (kate) in the pebbles with the 5 mobies and started to LSted her sister sheila which is still in the small greek style-hempy.
she started to grow strong secondary shoots and shows that she loves the nute i give her.
a few pics to show:
DSC_07812.jpg
DSC_07823.jpg
DSC_07921.jpg
DSC_07941.jpg
DSC_07953.jpg
DSC_07974.jpg
DSC_07993.jpg
DSC_08374.jpg

green vibes to you all'

Back
Top Bottom