The Greek Style Hempy Bucket

:
DSC0089.JPG

this one is Hawaiian snow in first front and in the back the partly harvested BlueWidow.

DSC0045.JPG

this is a bluewidow bud.
DSC0041.JPG

and last is the Hawaiian snow i'll harvest soon

high friends
i forgot the TD bonzai and a branch of the bluewidow on the terrace(not under sun) in a small wood furniture with doors but it is too hot and the weed is bone-dried...:straightface:
i've bagged it to reload the small rest of moisture from the stem into all the budz and it worked pretty well.
i have 9.5Gms from this lovely bonzai Think different which was topped by accident after an unfortunate and stupid jump from table to floor. These auto plays too much on the hedges of the tables.
it is the only bad report i can tell about this plant, for me it is an indestructible plan unless ripen.
i'll repeat it many time i guess in the future ,because first i like Dutch Passion and second, i believe that with all the scam/breeding there is around the AUTO new world of business, we have to tell it and show it when quality is really there and at the same degree that breeders claim it about a given strain of his catalogue.
this is only my own honest opinion and is my responsibility to tell when i don't agree with what a breeder claims.
so, that's is said.
the weed after less that 4 full dayz of bad ultra fast drying smells beautiful. they are rock-hard and so, so crystallized for an outdoor Mini-plant...
i'm so lucky and happy about this strain and recommend it to every grower who like very good simple to grow weed this thing grown alone after nearly died and gives some pure delighting weed.
thanx to you all to read and participate, i love this Forum.

i'm too lazy and tired tonight to upload pic that takes an hour to upload because too heavy, i use my sister Nikon and files are of 3.5Mo heavy...
then i'll do it in the following dayz i promise.
have a nice sticky day My Friends.

In and on to follow :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

thanx C.S. nice to pop mate, except for a few reader, i feel a bit lonely, i guess it is my English that stop many peeps to go on reading.
i speak like a child, it must be boring after a few posts for born English speakers.
anyway nice to have a few grower if they are as nice garden keepers as you are.
quality better than quantities once more Bro’.
green vibes to your girls.
I enjoy your writing. I've put an Irish accent to it in my mind canon, it gives you a luvly sing-song, it does.

Back
Top Bottom