Hempy Style Glue! First 420 Journal

Yeah, the version 2.0 is supposed to be even better than the one I’m using, but I sprung for 10 kg last year, so I’m set for a while. :laugh: I just have to provide some CalMag with V1.0
I personally switched back to the 1.0 with added calmag from the 2.0 without calmag. It just seemed to make happier plants plus like you I’ve got about 20lbs of it.

:passitleft:

I switched it up today. I was still having deficiency issues.
Someone mentioned Mega Crop. It's exactly what I've been wanting one part nutrient. They got their first dose today.
20190607_201929.jpg

It works really well. I don’t think it produces the yield of other harder to use nutes but nothing is easier.

I'm ok with that. This is for personal smoke and just the fun of growing. Lol. With all the issues I've had with hempys I just want to go to the finish with the least amount of effort at this point.

Are you adding calmag with the new version?

Only used the new formula once, I started without it, but eventually I did have to add it.

@DrDoob how do you find the PH with MC? Does it stay pretty stable?

Don’t know, as I gave up stressing/testing ph after going crazy trying. I think it’s pretty stable, with hempy I don’t think it matters as much. I often leave a 5 gal bucket half full if mixed nutes, and haven’t had issues using it two or three days later. But I don’t think that’s really a good practice.

5 days now since I introduced the Mega Crop. I'd say I'm impressed. They got their green color back except what had already gone yellow. So far this stuff seems to do the job. @DrDoob I haven't PHed anything since I started using it and so far no issues.

Attachments

• 20190610_080811.jpg
    20190610_080811.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
Welcome aboard @Sonman. For the cost to build and run, I find these lights at great.
Yeah I'm super impressed. I pulled about 400g from my last grow on old led and this run seems to be way ahead and will smash that, here is a shot from yesterday. First 3 weeks of flower in my 3x3.
And your using a single nutrient. Looks like the plants like it I agree. I'm using the gh flora, but need to add so much crap. It's a scam. I'll switch to a simple single if I see it works well. Do you still use a booster for flower later? Either way I'll follow along and see :)

Attachments

• Image-62.jpg
    Image-62.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 58
Looking good. I've got no complaints with my lights. Easy to build pretty cheap. But what I like most is the profile. 2.5 inches height is wonderful with optimizing your grow space.

Back
Top Bottom