The Greek Style Hempy Bucket

hey Doc, no need to hurry, all will stay on the forum, and for me it is like a self-reminder of many grow details and dates, i also forget sometime i have this thread to update...
then nice to have you here once more Bro'
i have to post the few pics i took before yesterday despite i posted them in the other thread, i love them enough to double post/thread them babes.

enjoy your day Doc.
Ciao.
P10104563.JPG
P10104551.JPG
P10104545.JPG

the last pics are 2 zucchini seedlings that are terrific in growth rate!!
i'll re-pot the 5 hawaiian SH today in some 15liters coco/coco compost pots. with a first generous watering with AminoXtr and Ph6 tap water they should root fast and strong into the new fresh medium.
wish me luck!!

Love it! I'm putting some peppers in with my flowers this round. They are about the size of your zucchini.

I may also run a plant in coco for the first time, also for fun. Love growing :)

hey CS my friend, thanx for the comments on the veggies Man, they were planted by myself and kids, it is so nice to show them how to help plants to thrive and explain them how works the basics, and kids and plants both loves it!!

i have also long Sicilian tomato plants that we transplanted yesterday and which will soon be nice too. this terrace is a real luck for us.

about the coco, go for it Bro' as if you water + lightfeed everyday with a small runoff and with keeping ph around 6/6.2 and you'll have a huge monster with hydro roots.
i like coco very much, best medium when medium is needed ; and the fun thing is that i plan the same to continue to grow this summer with 2 large plants in 30 liters coco+coco husk +clay at bottom, hand watered.
you'll love it for sure.
anyway i have to stop to your diary soon.
have a nice day CS.

I'm getting the ground ready now to try this and hope mine look near as happy as yours do....:circle-of-love:

yessss Dennise, nice to have you here!!!
i can’t find my camera cord to drop a few pics of mine...
you’ll be close to the Jimmy ones if you pop them now.
thanx to join Dennise. this thread will be fun if we are many.

smell is more than strong on both , they smell tomato concentrate and zucchini(or a strong green scent directly related) like if i’ve never smell any zucchini once in my life, i’m so proud of my veggie-plants!!!

high Friends,
i've just sampled a small hairy Hawaiian snow bud from the outside plant i think i'll chop soon, not rnough space to let it re-veg properly.
i have to say that it is not the pheno i thought it was, the taste is deep-strong haze with hint of cat-piss when smoke get cold after 15 minutes.
it is a pheno i didn't see before...
anyway it is a very good smoke and a good surprise in my actual situation.
i'll pic some dried product once it is chopped and manicured.
her name is Sheila .

thanx Dennise, i'm very happy to be able to harvest as i didn't realize that these plant would flower under the spring sun.
i'llshow you some pics soon.

heey Friends, a little update on the Think different i have in my friend garden,
we have 3 survivors on 4 i dropped in ground at the start (a cat is supposed to be the baby-plant killer...).
anyway they all 3 performing very well, to of them are 50cm high and have an only one nice fat bud forming actually on each other.
the third is the very biggest and is Twice the heigh of the 2 others and do't form any bud not even any pre-flowers neither any hair...!!!
i have another Think different on another terrace which does like that too, then it is a common pheno i guess, it should produce well with this size.
i did a few pics:

DSC0086.JPG

this one is the bonzai TD.i've just harvested

Back
Top Bottom