The Greek Style Hempy Bucket

ecdriver

hi' all,
today i've decide to turn my coco side grow (with 2 hawaiian snow and a few other to come that i grow on side of my main hydro-mobydickgrow); into a funny hempy bucket grow

few empty greek-yoghurt plastic round boxes i filled with: - 3cm layer clay pebbles for bottom
-18cm (a few cm below the top, i think 2cm)
-2cm layer clay pebbles
-1 hole at 4cm from the bottom

feel free to stop me if i do something wrong or disrespect the basic rules of the hempys.

i then re-potted the well rooted hawaiian snow seedlings and soon, 2 blue widow and an Og kush should follow in the same way.
i feed them very light even with a background ec of O.5 ...
i gave them 0.2 more of a tiny mix of metrop Mr1 and aminoXtr mean a total 0.7ec in Ph6 water

i've read quite a few diaries about hempy grows and it makes me want to give it a try as it looks pretty simple and effective if you water/feed every day.

i wish that hempy users come and have a look to give their opinions and advises

i'll try to update this journal as often as i can an you may also show your own hempy's-plant and hempy's tips wich would be great !!!!!!

greenest vibes.

E.D.

pic :
1391714505218.jpg
1391725946771.jpg

et voila,
bonne journée à tous.

DSC_07891.jpg
i updated a few dayz ago in the wrong section of the forum...:goodjob:
then i'll post the pics there now.
i dropped kate in the system yesterday and keep sheyla in the Hempy to train her down before repot in bigger hempy on the terrace.
wish all is round for you too friends.
Green vibes from the south.
DSC_07823.jpg

i forgot to tell that sheila was fimed a few dayz ago and she responded pretty well to it, she grew up 4 secondary shoots in no time .
for now shes near the window to get aclimated a bit to the colder out.
i trained her before yesterday and she's already in front of the sun, with exploding shoots to come.
Nice day all'.

Off to a good start!!:thumb:

Thanks Smoke2, nice to pop and comment. i'm pretty new to hempy bucket and would appreciate opinions from growers more experienced than me about this kind of grow.
i wish i don't mistake to much but at this point the plant seems to be well. not sure for how long but now all look correct.
thanx to look at this humble journal Smoke2

green thoughts to your garden.

E.D.

here we go growers!!!
i’ve repotted the hawaiian snow from the greek yogurt hempy to a 20 liters hempy filled with fresh coco and coco compost with some piranha.

i wish she’ll be huge soon.
DSC_09787.jpg
DSC_09796.jpg

hey friends, a lill update in pics to show how the hawaiian hempy react after transplantation in a 20liters coco/coco compost hempy bucket.
the plant just loves it and like very much to have big Lst sessions. respond quite wonderful to every Lst and top/fim also.
a pleasure to look at...........Imo :yummy:
let pics :
DSC_10251.jpg
DSC_10242.jpg
DSC_1021.jpg

Hey friends, the day before yesterday i worked a lot in one of my best friend garden on the soil mix to drop in some ThinkDifferent beans from D.P.
i mixxed 40l plagron growmix, 40l plagron batmix 70l coco coir+husk and 120l of the original garden soil (which is not bad at all) with the rest.
hole is 2.8meters long, 1.5 meter large and 60/70cm deep, it took me 4/5 hours of work . i was alone and sweat a lot... pics:

High friends Grower,
i should rename tis journal:"outside Think Different run" as i only have one plant in a hempy left on the terrace of my M8.
i'll update on it too but i think that you will all be more interested in the Auto grow.
well, 4 out of 5 sprouted and finally broke the soil yesterday morning, they are now in some 15cl pots filled with plagron
light-mix and will be transplanted directly in the garden where i worked on the soil last week.
i will upload pics later.
i wish all is round in your garden too my friends.
spring is there, then love should not be far.

green vibes.

E.D.

Back
Top Bottom