First Time Summer Grow - SSH - Bulk - Trainwreck - OG Kush

gomab10

Thanks to all the great growers on this site!! I am now comfortable enough to start my own journal. I ask for all the help I can. Actually this is my second run. 1st Run was healthy but yeild was low and I learned a bunch of what not to do's. So here it goes:
What strain is it? 1 ea- 1)Super Silver Haze-Greenhouse Seeds, 2)Incredible Bulk-Dr Krippling, 3)Trainwreck-Greenhouse Seeds, 4)OG Kush- Dinafem
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?1)Sativa, 2)80%indica, 3)Sativa Dominant (I think) 4)Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?veg
If in Veg... For how long? Gave the seeds a soak on 30 Apr and had tail root on 1 May
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hempy
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?Working up to 5 gal buckets
Size of light? LED Growlight old model 300w
Is it aircooled?8000 btu air condition
Temp of Room/cab?4x4x6'-8" Apollo tent
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? None
How often are you watering? Everyday
Type and strength of ferts used? GH 3part
IMG_171116.JPG
IMG_171218.JPG

So I lost my SSH plant last week. My fault got the LED to close to her. So I soaked another seed. Should go in the paper towel tonite. Other plants are doing well. Incredible bulk is starting its third set of leaves. The trainwreck is behind the other two, I think because I had the tailroot upside down, after I flipped her over she poked thru in 12 hrs. The OG Kush is fine. Have not gave them any nutes yet, still wating on all to get to there 4 set of leaves. My tent was in the garage but i was not ready to use it yet. Temps are high in there. My plan was to use a portable 8000 btu A/C unit but i was not sold on that because of energy comsumption. So I have decided to move tent back inside. I am getting it set up this weekend and should have pics of the new home.

Okay so I changed my set up. I love hempy but i feel that I am not getting enough nutes to the plants on my last run. So Deep Water Culture is what im trying. I went and got 3-5gallon buckets and net pots. I have one 2 outlet air pump on each bucket. Same nutes, GH 3 part series. I gave my SSH seed another bath and put in paper towel. Forgot about it and when i remembered it was 3 inches long, lol I put it in a coco rooter, we will see what happens. Oh I also ordered a 4x2x5 foot tent for these babies to have a home.
image25126.jpg
IMG_180817.JPG
IMG_181123.JPG
IMG_181224.JPG

So One month ago, i started these babies. Went through so terrible mistakes trying to switch from hempy to dwc. Reason i switched is because on my last grow I felt like the plant was not feeding enough. So I put together a DIY set up. My OG Kush is about 11" tall now and has bushed out as large as the bucket. I topped twice and every day it has pulled the wire i had training it futher. The Trainwreck is doing the same. Now I found out what root rot is with the Incredible Bulk. I emptied the bucket and found this brown goo all over the roots. I cleaned everything in the bucket and rinsed the roots until the slime was off. I added about 15 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide to the mix and it recovered. I made a tent because my 4'x4' tent is in the garage and the heat here is amazing. I would have to get a portable a/c unit to cool the tent along with my getting a new LED light. I chose to put it in my extra closet space. I made the tent 6x2. I will put the 3 plants in and build a scrog. I will post pics tonight. Hey also I am just bumping along with what I read here. So any help will be great.

image41015.JPG

Incredible Bulk
She has had a hard start. I got root slime for some reason. (I think not washing everything off before going into bucket) I left her for 3 days and looked at the roots and ewwww. I washed everything off, gave her new nutes, and she recovered well. Then I cut all the old roots when i got enough new roots. Dont know if that right but like I said before, I'm making my mistakes, and having fun laughing at myself when I F something up. Just take another puff.

My next plan is to get all them under a screen for SCROG. I am afraid this tent is too small for what I had hoped for. But I'm new so I'll go with it and make the mistakes. I am ordering 2 Mars II 400w next week so I should have enough coverage. I got to get another fan to keep the breeze going. True up my bracing for the tent. I checked last night and my high temp was 79 with RH of 65% so I think I'm good. Right now i got cheap air pumps from walmart so I'm getting two new commercial air pumps. My plan is to keep them alive using what i have now and in 2 weeks switch to flower with the new equipment. This grow was started with using my 4'x4' tent but the wife wont let me put it in the closet. So until I build the bank account, I'll have fun seeing what i can come up with to work.

Back
Top Bottom