First Time Summer Grow - SSH - Bulk - Trainwreck - OG Kush

IMG_197115.JPG

Incredible Bulk
I took all three girls out to change nutes and clean buckets. I must say they are doing very well. Roots healthy, very little to clean inside bucket. This one is the one that got root rot and I cut the roots way back. She seems to be doing fine. Now she streched on me a little too much because I was trying to get them ready for the SCROG Net. Bad move to impatient. I should have kept the light close and waited because it caused my nodes to get futher apart and the new grow stem are not thick. Growing pains

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry guys have been super busy almost lost this grow. went out of town for a week and I thought i was doing great by giving my girls fresh nutes, and adjusting the light, but they grew a lot and got leaf burn from the lights. the air pumps i had were just the ole walmart fish tank pumps that only created a few bubbles in the 4 gal buckets. So I came back from vacation and decided to get serious about my meds.
New tent 4x4x80"
New 35 watt commercial air pump with metal manifold
New 4" 150cfm exhaust fan w/carbon filter
900 watt Mars Hydro Led Light (2 weeks away).

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom