PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2014

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

wOW!!!!!! Nice job man!!!

:D Thanks moose!

Looks great mate, well done :goodjob:

Thanks man!

You must be so ecstatic, it's your first grow. :goodjob:

You have no idea. Feels good. thanks for all the help man, I appreciate it.

Man, you have me thinking about SCROG. Nice job bud!

I decided against a scrog for my next round. This was a lot more buds than I had expected, kind of overwhelming. Once I get quicker at everything I will use the scrog again. I am gonna try and see how tall plants work for me & this strain.

Such an awesome hobby. Fuck the feds for keeping this illegal.

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

jus wicked! let us know the dry wgt, when avail

Great grow!!!! Just went thru the whole thread today!!!! Im on my 2nd grow myself using a Mars II 900w in a 3x3x7 tent. 4 plants in tomato cages. 1 OG Skywalker 1 Chocolope and 2 Lemon Diesels.

Check my current journal out if you get a chance :welcome:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Pity Paka is not growing with us today, this journal is full of great stuff, check this out guys! Thank you Paka, wherever you are. :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Pity Paka is not growing with us today, this journal is full of great stuff, check this out guys! Thank you Paka, wherever you are. :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Yeah, I was curious what his final dry weight was Tomula. I am growing a Blue Kush now so just read his journal....good thread.

Back
Top Bottom