PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2014

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

wow,, that puppy is right up there with the best of em paka,, nice,,, great pics too,, very sharp,, gonna be an amazing harvest,, one day,, if it ever comes,, ever,,,, comes...

i have a tiny bit o tip burn myself on my plants,, mine id from the bug spray i used, twice,, i am pretty sure,, certainly not an issue, really,, not for me anyway,, but one needs to watch,, especially the new growth,,

geez, looked at the pics again,, wow,, nice plant(s),, cheers paka,, will deep you updated on my white widow,, the freak,, in i dunno what anymore,, cheers paka,, thanks for stopping by me journal

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

wow,, that puppy is right up there with the best of em paka,, nice,,, great pics too,, very sharp,, gonna be an amazing harvest,, one day,, if it ever comes,, ever,,,, comes...

i have a tiny bit o tip burn myself on my plants,, mine id from the bug spray i used, twice,, i am pretty sure,, certainly not an issue, really,, not for me anyway,, but one needs to watch,, especially the new growth,,

geez, looked at the pics again,, wow,, nice plant(s),, cheers paka,, will deep you updated on my white widow,, the freak,, in i dunno what anymore,, cheers paka,, thanks for stopping by me journal

Thanks for the compliments man! She is treating me well and harvest cannot come soon enough, let me tell ya. i am pretty sure my tips are caused by nute burn because I have been going hotter than usual to kind of find the limits and I believe I have hit them. She seems pretty sensitive to the nutes. Yeah I go to your journal whenever anyone posts on it. I get notifications. I am subbed to a few journals but dont have much to contribute since I am still pretty new myself but I read all the posts.

How many days in flower now? Mine hit seven weeks yesterday

I flipped her to 12/12 on Feb 12 but officially started counting flowering on Feb 19 so that means 28 days from flowering and 35 days from the light flip.

I flipped her to 12/12 on Feb 12 but officially started counting flowering on Feb 19 so that means 28 days from flowering and 35 days from the light flip.

28 days??? what the heck??? 4 weeks vs 7 weeks???? and your buds are at least as big as mine,,this plant i am flowering is an unknown strain,, and i will not be continuing on with er,, the last of it is flowering in my lower level now,, not worth the time, i think

super 4 weeks paka,, :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Looking good. I bet you're past most or all of the stretch and you'll see them start to fatten soon.

That's the same day I started flower. Funny coincidence.

Thanks for the video/experiment on backbuilding you posted on riflemans journal, ill be watching in anticipation to see the results.
You mentioned if you see massive results you were going to top the rest of the buds, i suggest leaving a few just so we can see the difference. Easier said than done though eh lol

Thanks for the video/experiment on backbuilding you posted on riflemans journal, ill be watching in anticipation to see the results.
You mentioned if you see massive results you were going to top the rest of the buds, i suggest leaving a few just so we can see the difference. Easier said than done though eh lol

Glad to see you are giving it a try. I don't think you'll let one go without doing it ever again.

I will leave some untouched to compare for sure. But I think rifleman is right, if these turn out nice and fat and anything like his, I will be backbuilding them all from then on.

Wow. I totally posted my update on riflemans journal lol

Mar 21, 2015

Time for some backbuilding!

[video=youtube;vqFpc9E6GNo]
[/video]

:thumb:
lol It's happened to everyone at least ounce, dude! But look at it this way, you may gain some traffic because of it, Paka :)
I'm one.:laugh: I'm curious about back building anyway, so like it or not, I have my eyes on you now!!! lol
Think I'll have a seat, if you don't mind. :popcorn:
Thanks, Andy.

:thumb:
lol It's happened to everyone at least ounce, dude! But look at it this way, you may gain some traffic because of it, Paka :)
I'm one.:laugh: I'm curious about back building anyway, so like it or not, I have my eyes on you now!!! lol
Think I'll have a seat, if you don't mind. :popcorn:
Thanks, Andy.

Heck yeah man, come on in. Let me know if you want to see anything specific. I will try and take some good shots of the progress.

Mar 22, 2015

A bunch of pics today.

I removed some fan leaves so the lower flowers can get some light. I only pruned about 1/3 of her. i am going to wait a few days and then prune a bit more.

13549.jpg

21887.jpg

31656.jpg

41283.jpg

C360_2015-03-22-15-51-52-094.jpg

C360_2015-03-22-15-52-08-924.jpg

C360_2015-03-22-15-51-58-509.jpg

C360_2015-03-22-15-52-31-279.jpg

C360_2015-03-22-15-52-42-404.jpg

C360_2015-03-22-15-52-53-052.jpg

IMG_20150322_154858.jpg

Wow, it's looking really nice. I'm giving backbuilding a go as well, at least on several of the main buds. It's getting time to pop a few beans, and I think the Blue Kush might be one of them. Blueberry is fast becoming a go-to strain around my place, and it's supposedly one of the parents of Blue Kush. I bet it's really good.

Keep it up.

Glad to see you are giving it a try. I don't think you'll let one go without doing it ever again.

What is that monster and how do I get one!? It's like a crown... Is that LA's bud back building teqnique? What day should you do that on, cause I have 3 girls on day 44 of flower.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom