PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2014

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Heya paka at work, can't chat, but,,I just sprouted a dinafem white widow. Now I am all excited. That's not a good thing at my work. Oh boy,,,,,

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Heya paka at work, can't chat, but,,I just sprouted a dinafem white widow. Now I am all excited. That's not a good thing at my work. Oh boy,,,,,

You're an animal with all your plants you got going. I definitely want to watch that white widow grow and this adds an even more personal feel to your journal now. I hope your WW turns out nice, it will be all I need to spend some cash on some feminized seeds. Whoda thunk that I'd be spending money on plant seeds as a hobby.

You're an animal with all your plants you got going. I definitely want to watch that white widow grow and this adds an even more personal feel to your journal now. I hope your WW turns out nice, it will be all I need to spend some cash on some feminized seeds. Whoda thunk that I'd be spending money on plant seeds as a hobby.

P1140669.JPG

here she be,, just a babe,, but still takes a nice pic,, cheers paka

Hey guys. I am having some issues with one of my clones. I have no idea what is wrong. I have been looking at different deficiencies and the only thing that it looks like to me is a boron deficiency. I could be way off so I am hoping you guys might be able to help me with your knowledge.

I posted this in my clones journal but think there might be people here that could have some answers in case the folks over there are stumped.

This plant is in FFOF soil. I gave it nutes once, a light dosage about a week ago. I have since watered it twice with pH'd water that included Epsom salt (1tsp per gallon). It's under CFLs and lighting is 24/0. Humidity has been really low, under 20% and I have just added a humidifier tonight in case that is part of the issue. I will do a runoff test in a day or 2 since she was just watered and her runoff mixed with the other clone's runoff.

Any ideas?

IMG_20150307_221843.jpg

Looks like water/moisture burn damage to me, from water that gets into the tip of the shoot before a leaf is completely formed/opened, sometimes it happens when you remove them from the dome to bright light. The water spot to the right would indicate there were drops of water present, but it looks like it's from nutes as there is a ring.

There is some spotting at the base of a few leaves that could be mites, I'd pull the damaged leaf and check underneath just to make sure.

seems to be just the one of the two shoots damaged? are the new leaves extra wrinkly? or that way naturally?

deficiency issues are difficult arent they? just this one clone and others are fine?

alien has some pretty serious knowledge, indeed

I can tell you it it not a hermaphrodite problem,, and i hope it's. not mites,, but some of that does maybe look a bit buggy, as alien stated. gotta look real close,, and, ya, ph maybe too. good luck with it paka,, cheers

Hey guys,

I checked for any insects and couldn't find anything.

Another one of the clones is exhibiting the same behavior.

I did splash water on then but I have done that in the past and hadn't had any issues. It usually evaporated quickly since humidity is so low right now.

The new leaves are extra wrinkly. They are not naturally that wrinkly.

Should I feed it like normal or should I stay with just pH'd water? The last 2 waterings were just water and epsom.

I tried to look back for some younger pics of these plants,, i did not look hard enough to find one. would be interesting to see if there is anything there earlier. I still have no idea, but i might ask,,,, why the Epsom? such young plants barely need anything to do just fine. tho i know nothing,, remember that please.

in my outdoor non mj gardening experience, plants that look like that just never fully recover,, sometimes. very slowly if they do,, but,, i don't know why. I always blame it on the nursery, haha.

smokin some hopium for ya pal,,

When a tip gets damaged, the damage reveals itself in the next few set of leaves as they grow out. A telltale sign for me is that damage is in a band across the fingers of the next leaf or two.

Treat them as normal, future leaves will be fine.

Spot went through a bad case of tip burn:Thspot's Adopted Unknown Cabinet Grow Journal 2015

Hey all.

I am finally back to the site, was out for a bit with health issues but getting better now. The clone is still wonky as hell and driving me insane. I did a flush of pH'd water and shes growing, but still really weird looking. We will keep chugging along and hopefully push through this weird awkward puberty stage.

I will do a visual update on the grow soon.

When a tip gets damaged, the damage reveals itself in the next few set of leaves as they grow out. A telltale sign for me is that damage is in a band across the fingers of the next leaf or two.

Treat them as normal, future leaves will be fine.

Spot went through a bad case of tip burn:Thspot's Adopted Unknown Cabinet Grow Journal 2015

Mine do look a little similar to his but my burned leaves were very yellow coming out of the clone dome. The new leaves are all retarded looking too, very odd. I will add some pics of the clone to my other journal.

Great flowers man! You are making her (and us) happy! I hope my turns out as great ass well. Could you maybe add another net and spread her more evenly to get the best of your lighs out once again or does it put unwanted stress on the flower? Just some LST? Peace. :Namaste:

Plants are looking great! makes me want to try a scrog setup next grow. Definitely going to be a heavy yielder.

Yeah man. i couldnt imagine having more than one plant in there now. I have 5 new clones but I will keep only 3 to harvest and I will NOT be going crazy with scrogging like I did with this girl. There would be no possible way lol. I am following your journal but let me know if you do a scrog journal. I will definitely follow that one too.

I just caught up. Looks good man! Have you been reading up on harvest tips? Read up on bud washing and you may become a convert. Do you have a scope to check the trichomes? Keep up the good work!
I have read a few things on bud washing. It looks pretty cool and I will probably need it because I have white dust build up from my ultrasonic humidifier. i have really hard water in my area and the humidifiers leave white dust on everything including my leaf edges.

Great flowers man! You are making her (and us) happy! I hope my turns out as great ass well. Could you maybe add another net and spread her more evenly to get the best of your lighs out once again or does it put unwanted stress on the flower? Just some LST? Peace. :Namaste:

Thats not a bad idea. I will probably try and pull them apart with wire or something. The growth is so thick.

Mar 20, 2015

Good morning friends! The girl is doing good. She got a tiny bit of burn on her tips but I am cutting back on nute strength to stop it. I also had to order some cal-mag because she is getting rust spots on a couple of her fan leaves. I read that plants need more mag under LEDs than other lights. I guess they are correct because this girl isn't working with epsom salt alone.-

Bunch of pics and a video today.

[video=youtube;9QlFj-kIBt4]
[/video]

13477.jpg

21884.jpg

IMG_20150319_224952.jpg

IMG_20150319_224933.jpg

IMG_20150319_224957.jpg

IMG_20150319_225116.jpg

IMG_20150319_225139.jpg

IMG_20150319_225152.jpg

Back