OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

I grew up in L.A., and I hate the Lakers, but then I hate show business.

The Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain era was different, and I was a big Laker fan back then.

I just can't stomach stuff like Jack Nicholson getting on the wood and expressing his opinions to anyone who will listen.

Hi Sun:) LOL!

Even the Kings, have that problem too! But, it is LA and Hollywood.

Yep, that was a different time. Now we see every freckle and bead of sweat!

Good to see you My Friend!:grinjoint:

OMM nice job on the grow and congrats! I was following your grow and decided to make an account to post now so ill be on here:) I live oahu to so i felt like i know you already haha this island is small!:)

OMM nice job on the grow and congrats! I was following your grow and decided to make an account to post now so ill be on here:) I live oahu to so i felt like i know you already haha this island is small!:)

:welcome:808sWAGG and Aloha! Good to have a new neighbor looking in:grinjoint:

Are you new to Hawaii? Or did you move from another island? Either way, I am glad to meet you.:cheer: We'll have to talk more soon. :grinjoint:

I'll be starting a new journal next week. I hope to see you there. Thank You for making me your first post! :)

You've probably been nosing around, so you know 420 is the best there is!

See you soon my new friend!:cheer:

Yeah i been browsing on here for a while just soaking in knowledge. I actually been living here my whole life well since i was 2 haha. But i saw that you lived here and thought i could actually make some friends on this site. So yes i will be tuning in on your journal for sure, and happy growing!:cool:

Yeah i been browsing on here for a while just soaking in knowledge. I actually been living here my whole life well since i was 2 haha. But i saw that you lived here and thought i could actually make some friends on this site. So yes i will be tuning in on your journal for sure, and happy growing!:cool:

We have a few Hawaiians on here. They just show up sometimes and not all the time. Had one guy Hawaiian Duck who had a big grow going and he just disappeared. He wasn't a medical mj guy, so I think he either got busted or packed up and left. Guess we will never know!

Anyway, we are here!:grinjoint:

OMM, thats good to know were not alone on the site haha:cool: Sux about that other guy, most likely got busted :(..But im definetly looking forward to your next journal! I got couple puppies growing also. So im just soaking in a lot of info! Happy growing till next time:)

OMM, thats good to know were not alone on the site haha:cool: Sux about that other guy, most likely got busted :(..But im definetly looking forward to your next journal! I got couple puppies growing also. So im just soaking in a lot of info! Happy growing till next time:)

There are a few that live on the mainland too....all they want to do is come home! Hard place to forget!:cheer:

Glad you found my next grow, we should learn a bit and have fun too! :bong:

Hi OMM, I love to see someone else work as hard as my ole man makes me work,,,you are a busy man and I wanted to stop by and say HI.:smokin:

Hello there Girl :grinjoint:
I hear you girl, I know he works your butt off! And he is aways telling me to try this and that. I do it too and it works. I have to give him credit.
I think he loves doing it too! Gives us things to do and just watches us work!:smokin: Gotta love him though, he never stops. I love when he calls from the pool and you wait on him. Man's not dumd. Maybe we are!!!:yahoo:

Oh I am so glad someone else knows his devilish ways,, but smile you should see what he has to do when it's my turn to be waited on.....OH YA I no dummy,,Keep smoke cumin out your smoke stack and smile:hookah:

Oh I am so glad someone else knows his devilish ways,, but smile you should see what he has to do when it's my turn to be waited on.....OH YA I no dummy,,Keep smoke cumin out your smoke stack and smile:hookah:

Girl........that I would love to see! :cheer:

Keep him under control!!!! :):):)

We're bacckkk! Just takin a break from the repair work on the house and thought I would catch up on my reading! Now..where's the chapter on that Moby you were growing? We are still around, just didn't have internet for a few weeks, or at least it was to far to drive every night to get online. Maybe I can get stealthy and creative with my pics and include plant shots and pics on the new house combined...heheh. Keep up the excellant work my friend..peace.

We're bacckkk! Just takin a break from the repair work on the house and thought I would catch up on my reading! Now..where's the chapter on that Moby you were growing? We are still around, just didn't have internet for a few weeks, or at least it was to far to drive every night to get online. Maybe I can get stealthy and creative with my pics and include plant shots and pics on the new house combined...heheh. Keep up the excellant work my friend..peace.

Hey GMT Glad to see you! I know you two are working your butts off.
That's a good idea of placing plants so we can see your house. Lots of us want to see it. :)

This Journal is closed.:grinjoint: Click on one of my new links. You've been busy a while now. :)

Peeking in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AH Miss J and OMM wtf is going on here?????????????/ JK Stay Down with your bad ass OMM..........

Peeking in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AH Miss J and OMM wtf is going on here?????????????/ JK Stay Down with your bad ass OMM..........

Yea! We were meeting here in my closed journal so you wouldn't find out!:cheer:

Guess we're busted now!!!! :laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo:

Hey Ole Med Man--I must being working way to hard if he has the time to come find us,, I will start slacking and work his butt off,,give us more free time--Oh but who does your work?????? Geez there he is now hanging out in the pool with the girls and calling me for a drink I just don't stand a chance with all those pretty lady's around the pool all the clevage in the world won't make him stop looking at those Lady's,,I think I will smoke their butts, teach them huh... Hug, smile, and keep the smoke a going:wood:

Hey Ole Med Man--I must being working way to hard if he has the time to come find us,, I will start slacking and work his butt off,,give us more free time--Oh but who does your work?????? Geez there he is now hanging out in the pool with the girls and calling me for a drink I just don't stand a chance with all those pretty lady's around the pool all the clevage in the world won't make him stop looking at those Lady's,,I think I will smoke their butts, teach them huh... Hug, smile, and keep the smoke a going:wood:

Your on to something Miss J Go on strike and that'll keep him busy. :cheer: Once I have all the plants outside I just cruise and they are out there now, so no problem. :)

Oh! That would really get him if you smoked em all! He would have to notice you then!!! Unfortunately he would be chasing you all over the place! :)

Just to make him feel better, those 4 FEM seeds I germ-ed are all up and growing! :peace: To you both!:grinjoint:

Re: OldMenMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Hey Old Med Man, thanks for the reply. Sounds like your grow is going to be something special. I know I'll hook up with someone eventually for herb. Right now I have Super Lemon Haze and Cherry Hawaiian. Smoke on, SAMWISEE.

Re: OldMenMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Hey Old Med Man, thanks for the reply. Sounds like your grow is going to be something special. I know I'll hook up with someone eventually for herb. Right now I have Super Lemon Haze and Cherry Hawaiian. Smoke on, SAMWISEE.

Cool my friend. Those sound yummy.:) Good luck on a hook up. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom