OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

I want to start my own grow journal. Because I just got done building my grow cabinet and I got a couple plant growin alright and i got a couple im waitin on to pop out the dirt. So I wanna try to do my own journal. And yea that would be great if you could help me out, because from what I see your kinda the guru or top dawg if you wanna call it at this. I would def. appreciate it if you would. Thanks man.

I want to start my own grow journal. Because I just got done building my grow cabinet and I got a couple plant growin alright and i got a couple im waitin on to pop out the dirt. So I wanna try to do my own journal. And yea that would be great if you could help me out, because from what I see your kinda the guru or top dawg if you wanna call it at this. I would def. appreciate it if you would. Thanks man.

OK! My Friend!

First go to the grow room and click on journals in progress. When you get there look at the top of the listed journals. There in the upper left hand side of the list is a tab that sesz New Thread. Click on it and put in the name of your journal there. Then close it.

Next go to this link.

Once there the first page is guideline on what into you need to put in the first part of you journal. That will be the first thing you put in post in your journal.
Also read the page on posting guidelines.
Down a little farther you will see a folder that tells you how to put pictures into your journal. Once you have done all this and have your journal going, come back here and I will tell you how to make a link to your journal. It's just a matter of learning . Trust the how to guides...they are good.
If you need help just holler. Also from the main page of 420 you will see on the second line on the left a heading that sesz "420 Resources". Click on that and you will see a list of people that will also help you put up a Journal. That's their job. They will help you step by step.

OK! My Friend!

First go to the grow room and click on journals in progress. When you get there look at the top of the listed journals. There in the upper left hand side of the list is a tab that sesz New Thread. Click on it and put in the name of your journal there. Then close it.

Next go to this link.

Once there the first page is guideline on what into you need to put in the first part of you journal. That will be the first thing you put in post in your journal.
Also read the page on posting guidelines.
Down a little farther you will see a folder that tells you how to put pictures into your journal. Once you have done all this and have your journal going, come back here and I will tell you how to make a link to your journal. It's just a matter of learning . Trust the how to guides...they are good.
If you need help just holler. Also from the main page of 420 you will see on the second line on the left a heading that sesz "420 Resources". Click on that and you will see a list of people that will also help you put up a Journal. That's their job. They will help you step by step.

I wanna thank you for all the help, i finally got it started. Now im gonna go back and read all the guidelines and all that fun stuff. Make sure to come thru and check it out. Specially my grow cab. that i made. I've never seen one like it. But yea i appreciate all the help, thanks.

I wanna thank you for all the help, i finally got it started. Now im gonna go back and read all the guidelines and all that fun stuff. Make sure to come thru and check it out. Specially my grow cab. that i made. I've never seen one like it. But yea i appreciate all the help, thanks.

Hey that's great! :thumb:
What is the name of your journal? I'll come by and see you. Way Cool! :Rasta:

Hey dad! I think you did a great job! And like I always say.. "live & learn" I did and I think you did too!!!;)

Hey BAS! :thumb:
Is that really you? You just got to tell me your story and what's been happening.
Van Diesel (not the name you knew him by, he changed it) he asks about you all the time. Come by my perpetual grow and look what I'm doing now.

So glad your back!!!! :party:

Hey that's great! :thumb:
What is the name of your journal? I'll come by and see you. Way Cool! :Rasta:

Sukafr33's first indoor grow- cfls, bag seed (all different strains), DIY grow cab

check it out... i got some good growth goin on...let me know what u think..and thanks again for everything...

HEY OMM, Gr8 growing. I just got my green thumbs in oct. I did not do a journal but will next grow. I have been learning alot here on 420. To see the differnt technique's and growing methods really inspire me. I have read this journal here @ work and you have inspired me to fine tune my method and become a Master Grower like yourself. RTSLTSSTS.

HEY OMM, Gr8 growing. I just got my green thumbs in oct. I did not do a journal but will next grow. I have been learning alot here on 420. To see the differnt technique's and growing methods really inspire me. I have read this journal here @ work and you have inspired me to fine tune my method and become a Master Grower like yourself. RTSLTSSTS.

Hi My new Friend!
Well. this journal was my first and worst of my 4. But thanks just the same. Look at my other journals if you would, they are much better. With better growing methods. 420 is an amazing place. I love it! :)

I went to UH Manoa. Now living here on the east coast in the carolinas and really miss the islands. Lived in back of the Ala Wai for a time then down off the slopes of Punch Bowl. Did you ever see Obama play ball over there at Punahoe? lol

Hey OldMedMan,
Just joined 420Magazine and just started my first grow. I got hooked on your journal and just had to see how it turned out for Joanne. Glad you received recognition for your journaling and transparency. Looking forward to checking out your other grows and journals. Thanks and well done Sir!

OldmedMan,
If I'm not mistaken, I believe you mentioned that in subsequent grows you switched to "OC + for nutes". I cannot seem to find a reference to this brand online. Can you please advise your recommended nutrients? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom