OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Hey my friend I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you again for the camera! That my friend wins you a front row seat (right next to the stash supply) You also get your pick of roommates at the county nursing home. It's coed remember (new modern age we live in) You also get your pick of nurses, time of feeding (by tube), area of concrete play area to hang out in (you get to pick the best cracks in the concrete to grow in) and any other of the many amenities that await us there! I have already volunteered to be the one to walk behind you and hold your vape (even though I have no idea how they operate - but who cares)! I'll be heavily medicated anyway and won't know the difference between the vape and our Co2 supply!

All the best my great medicated friend!

PS. Prior to your next grow, I'd recommend a trip to the zoo to pick up some left over fencing or lion cages that you can use to shield the plants from any predatory beings that may be lurking in your the area. Not only for Jo, but any of her co- conspirators and close associates)!

This is the Woodsman checking out!

PPS or is it PSS? Mrs Woodsman wishes both of us a speedy trip to the Nursing home and will even drive us! She says, 'why wait?' !!! :Rasta:

sorry, but i have to ask? what happened with the w.w. stomp? why? OMG...just when you dont expect it, expect it....and i love older dudes....even if their age is in dog yrs...shame on you woods....thats the only way he could have come up with those numbers....shiiiish...and thats the last time i imagine smoking in the jeep with him....lol...yep, we have all those carts and things, and it helps, alot....am going to be looking for a new computer, will have to pm you with the stats and see what you can do...lavendar:thanks::thanks:

Just had to say great job brother, before they closed the thread. Good Grow. Been really busy and haven't had much computer time but i have peeked in from time to time. You did a great job. Enjoy the time off off!! Have fun.

thanks sweetie, and you are not pushy at all....and thanks for knowing me that much...yes, i did want to see it.....you deserve all the compliments you get, everyone of them...i really enjoyed being along for the ride...was great, and cant wait for the next one....hugs and such, lavendar, and am thrilled by your strawberry haze...just shows me i got a dud...lol...sh.. happens....lavendar:thanks::rollit:

Hi Lavendar:peace: Yea, you never know what your gonna get with seeds. You just got a bad one. I'm having a problem right now with a strain.
Out of 5 seed of SLH 1 cracked and I don't know it it will make. So it goes.
Been fun having you along:ganjamon:

Hey my friend I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you again for the camera! That my friend wins you a front row seat (right next to the stash supply) You also get your pick of roommates at the county nursing home. It's coed remember (new modern age we live in) You also get your pick of nurses, time of feeding (by tube), area of concrete play area to hang out in (you get to pick the best cracks in the concrete to grow in) and any other of the many amenities that await us there! I have already volunteered to be the one to walk behind you and hold your vape (even though I have no idea how they operate - but who cares)! I'll be heavily medicated anyway and won't know the difference between the vape and our Co2 supply!

All the best my great medicated friend!

PS. Prior to your next grow, I'd recommend a trip to the zoo to pick up some left over fencing or lion cages that you can use to shield the plants from any predatory beings that may be lurking in your the area. Not only for Jo, but any of her co- conspirators and close associates)!

This is the Woodsman checking out!

PPS or is it PSS? Mrs Woodsman wishes both of us a speedy trip to the Nursing home and will even drive us! She says, 'why wait?' !!! :Rasta:

Hi my friend Woodsman:grinjoint:
Man the camera was my pleasure, look at all the great pictures you have given us all. :)

I don't know about the rest home, My luck Joanne would be there!:smokin:
She would come after you once she knew we were friends. Believe me you don't want that!.:yahoo: I think an escape plan would be what we should be working on.:ganjamon: If we could get back to Hawaii we could live on the beach, Yep, that sounds better! Tell the Mrs to buzz off or we'll sign her in too!:grinjoint:

The cages sound good, but Jo could find a way in. I couldn't believe what she tried to do to my poor WW. Believe it or not about 10 years ago on the 4th of July. I went out and she was going to shoot the next door neighbors for setting of fireworks after midnight. She has a 32 special. I took the firing pin out of it the next day. She was married to a mean cop for 17 years and really likes that kind of stuff. Keyrist! Had I but known!

Today she buzzing around happy as can be, Help!:yahoo:

Take care my good friend! :ganjamon:

sorry, but i have to ask? what happened with the w.w. stomp? why? OMG...just when you dont expect it, expect it....and i love older dudes....even if their age is in dog yrs...shame on you woods....thats the only way he could have come up with those numbers....shiiiish...and thats the last time i imagine smoking in the jeep with him....lol...yep, we have all those carts and things, and it helps, alot....am going to be looking for a new computer, will have to pm you with the stats and see what you can do...lavendar:thanks::thanks:

Hi Girl Jo is kind of full of anger at how she sees her life. She just doesn't like any thing but her one son. He's told her I don't know times to come live with him until this house is sold. Part of the divorce was she gets half the house which was/is fine by me, but nothing is selling here, If we sold it as is we would still make a small bundle each. Enough for her to pay cash for a house in northern kali. But she wants every last cent she can get, so here we sit locked in hell together. Course I don't help I love it here.
She hates mmj and hates that I'm legal. She was out there trying to stomp on the WW. Luckly I got there in time. It's a nerve racking situation.
She just hates that I'm happy here. Maybe she just hates me being happy at all. I personally thinks she needs help.

Yep Woodsman is a dirty old man. Has a great humor about him though!:)

Dog years! I beg your pardon! But if you like us great!:yahoo:

I'll be looking for the PM. :ganjamon:

Just had to say great job brother, before they closed the thread. Good Grow. Been really busy and haven't had much computer time but i have peeked in from time to time. You did a great job. Enjoy the time off off!! Have fun.

Hey there Nicademus:) Wondered where you were! Glad you made it to the last. Much thanks Buddy!:grinjoint:

i was telling the hubby about the "stomping" and he subconsciously covered himself....i started laughing and he said whats so funny? i told him what he did, he said it was shades of "i been there" with his ex....she cold cocked him in a bar one time...she was dancing, so he figured it was ok to dance an she thought not...he sat down after the dance, and then he fell down....guess she had a wicked round house, esp. if you dont see it comming....

divide the age woods said by 7 and you have dog yrs...and it was a compliment, or meant to be...wow, you need....freedom..laughter....and more freedom....eliminate the negitive and plus the positive...thank gosh you removed the pin....my dad was a marine d.i. so we had heavy duty rules about weapons....and we all knew how to use them...i used to love to hunt, but too old now...i bet the ***** are snickering....

sooo, will write later, surgery tomorrow, so will have on my nurse uniform for a while, till he figures out its ez'r to get well than have me for a nurse...he has it figured that i'll have to light his pipe for him....hummm?

well, maybe once or twice, then hes on his own....lol...lavendar

i was telling the hubby about the "stomping" and he subconsciously covered himself....i started laughing and he said whats so funny? i told him what he did, he said it was shades of "i been there" with his ex....she cold cocked him in a bar one time...she was dancing, so he figured it was ok to dance an she thought not...he sat down after the dance, and then he fell down....guess she had a wicked round house, esp. if you dont see it comming....

divide the age woods said by 7 and you have dog yrs...and it was a compliment, or meant to be...wow, you need....freedom..laughter....and more freedom....eliminate the negitive and plus the positive...thank gosh you removed the pin....my dad was a marine d.i. so we had heavy duty rules about weapons....and we all knew how to use them...i used to love to hunt, but too old now...i bet the ***** are snickering....

sooo, will write later, surgery tomorrow, so will have on my nurse uniform for a while, till he figures out its ez'r to get well than have me for a nurse...he has it figured that i'll have to light his pipe for him....hummm?

well, maybe once or twice, then hes on his own....lol...lavendar

Now that is funny Lavendar :) He covered up!. We have that in common!:yahoo: He was close on the dog years! I don't mind anyway.

I hope woodsman didn't see that your putting on your Nurse uniform, that would drive him crazy!!! :ganjamon:

I wish Hubby well!:ganjamon:

Hey OMM, glad to get in while this tread was still going. Great job, you've taught me a lot watching this thread. I'll be sticking with hydro until I can get a place where I do a couple outside, still itching for another outdoor grow!

So, good luck with you're next venture!

:welldone::bravo::bravo::bravo::welldone:

Hey Fry Thanks:grinjoint:
I hope some day you can have an outdoor grow. They are fun. However you do killer grows with your Hydro. Good luck on the one you have going now. Will sure clear up allot of life issues for you. You know I wish you the best! :thanks:

I'll miss this journal
Thank you OMM.
:peace:

Thanks Super I will miss it too my friend....it's a piece of my life.
However, I will be starting a new one soon and we can start all over again!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom