OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Smoke Report on my grow

Here is my stash from this grow and obviously I'm very happy with the yield and results.:) Bubblelicious in not here any longer and will be missed.:)
storage.jpg

Here are the final dry weights of the girls:ganjamon:

Bubblelicious[ 14g

Lemon Skunk 172g

Great White Shark 190g

Kandy Kush 90g

Strawberry Haze 89g

Total 555g or 19.5 oz :yahoo:

Your results my vary, my taste buds are screwed up and I go allot by smell
:grinjoint: Also they are not fully cured which will be months from now.:grinjoint:

Bubblelicious Nice taste and great potency, sorry I should have made better notes on her, but I will grow her again. Taste was fresh and sweet. I couldn't get enough of this girl. Pretty good medical effect. More on the couchlock side.
I give her a 9 :grinjoint:

Lemon Skunk: This is my favorite of all of them. She does have a lemon smell. If you like couchlock this is the girl for you. A one hitter. Very smooth smoke and does not make me cough. Very good meds for pain. Lasts for about 3 hours. I will surely grow more of her. Munchies needed!
She's a 9 for me. :grinjoint:

Great White Shark She is a creeper. I took four hits before she started to come on and she just got better and better. Not a paralyzing high at all. You can keep doing what your doing, but will enjoy it more. A great daytime smoke. Not much smell of any kind to me. Tasted kinda sweet. A very nice high and lasts for about three hours. Very good medical effect.
She's another 9 for me. :grinjoint:

Kandy Kush Clear headed up high and gets stronger the more you smoke of her. Smells and tastes like jet fuel, but no coughing if you take small hits. Would be a vape smoke for me. Fairly good medical effect. Last about 2 hours.
I give her and 8 overall. :grinjoint:

Strawberry Haze She has a harsh taste on inhaling, but kind of fruity exhale. Almost an immediate stone and will put you in space, but a very good space, very up high, but the main thing I noticed was that colors are intensified. it's a beautiful world kind thing. Love this smoke. Medical effect medium for me. Lasts a long time. Munchies are required.
I give her a 9. Good stuff! :grinjoint:

Well, that's my take on the girls. None of them were bad. If get another freebie of Kandy Kush I would grow her again, however I wouldn't buy her again, there are to many out there that are better. imho.

Hope you got a bit of worth from this report. It was fun doing it.:ganjamon:

Ehy OMM how are you?? are you trying the first results of your job??
:peace:

I'm doing great Super! I hope you are too!. I just posted what you are looking for. You will be pleased about your favorite girl.:bravo:

I'm really jelaous now! i'm going freak but i'll wait patiently.
Really happy for you buddy. You have my nomination for next MOTM of sure.

I'm really jelaous now! i'm going freak but i'll wait patiently.
Really happy for you buddy. You have my nomination for next MOTM of sure.

Super My Friend:)
Yes being patient is a big part of growing, but you can do it!

Thanks you for the thought of MOTM, however I think the rules say that a winner must wait 6 months before they can be nominated again. It's the thought that matters anyway my friend. You have good heart Super! :ganjamon:

Super My Friend:)
Yes being patient is a big part of growing, but you can do it!

Thanks you for the thought of MOTM, however I think the rules say that a winner must wait 6 months before they can be nominated again. It's the thought that matters anyway my friend. You have good heart Super! :ganjamon:

I read Dec '09, if math don't tricks me, 6 months are over ^^

Great smoke report OMM. Do you suppose you might have enough stash to get you through to next harvest, lol?

My buddy wanted the Lemon Skunk freebie seed I had from my Attitude buy so I'll have a clone to play with later on. Sounds like I should do a run of that one for sure.
I'd probably pass on the jet fuel KK unless the effects were superior, as you say, there are so many other good strains to grow. All the others could eventually find a place in my cabinet.

Very cool to see you pull damn near a pound and a quarter, my friend. Excellent work.:welldone::bravo::nicethread:

Nice harvest my friend....

A big congratz is in order...

Great Job OMM

Great smoke report OMM. Do you suppose you might have enough stash to get you through to next harvest, lol?

My buddy wanted the Lemon Skunk freebie seed I had from my Attitude buy so I'll have a clone to play with later on. Sounds like I should do a run of that one for sure.
I'd probably pass on the jet fuel KK unless the effects were superior, as you say, there are so many other good strains to grow. All the others could eventually find a place in my cabinet.

Very cool to see you pull damn near a pound and a quarter, my friend. Excellent work.:welldone::bravo::nicethread:

I may just make it the end of next the harvest if I can control myself :rofl::rofl:

Yep, I would try the Lemon Skunk, she was the cream of the crop. Glad you can get a clone. of her. If you had told me this grow would produce this kind of yield, I not have believed you. Still feel shocked by the whole thing.
Thanks for your kind words my friend Mmmmick!:thanks:

Oh so nice here,, what a great guy, always so nice and ready to compliment,, heres one for you= great site you have here, awesome. A big smie to you.

Oh so nice here,, what a great guy, always so nice and ready to compliment,, heres one for you= great site you have here, awesome. A big smie to you.

Well Hello Miss J:grinjoint:

Well Thank You, I will alway except a compliment from you Girl.

Good luck on your LST work....you really get to know a plant that way.:peace:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Results worthy of your efforts! Fantastic!

And great smoke reports. Just the type of nuances and description that I like. I can trust your reports.

Another fantastic grow coming to a close.

:bravo::nicethread::peace::thanks:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Results worthy of your efforts! Fantastic!

And great smoke reports. Just the type of nuances and description that I like. I can trust your reports.

Another fantastic grow coming to a close.

:bravo::nicethread::peace::thanks:

Hey Papa Thank you my friend:)

I try to write them as I test em. The Lemon Skunk did me in fast.:grinjoint:

Yep about to wrap this one up. Thanks again for your part in this! :ganjamon:

Smoke Report on my grow

Here is my stash from this grow and obviously I'm very happy with the yield and results.:) Bubblelicious in not here any longer and will be missed.:)
storage.jpg

Here are the final dry weights of the girls:ganjamon:

Bubblelicious[ 14g

Lemon Skunk 172g

Great White Shark 190g

Kandy Kush 90g

Strawberry Haze 89g

Total 555g or 19.5 oz :yahoo:

Your results my vary, my taste buds are screwed up and I go allot by smell
:grinjoint: Also they are not fully cured which will be months from now.:grinjoint:

Bubblelicious Nice taste and great potency, sorry I should have made better notes on her, but I will grow her again. Taste was fresh and sweet. I couldn't get enough of this girl. Pretty good medical effect. More on the couchlock side.
I give her a 9 :grinjoint:

Lemon Skunk: This is my favorite of all of them. She does have a lemon smell. If you like couchlock this is the girl for you. A one hitter. Very smooth smoke and does not make me cough. Very good meds for pain. Lasts for about 3 hours. I will surely grow more of her. Munchies needed!
She's a 9 for me. :grinjoint:

Great White Shark She is a creeper. I took four hits before she started to come on and she just got better and better. Not a paralyzing high at all. You can keep doing what your doing, but will enjoy it more. A great daytime smoke. Not much smell of any kind to me. Tasted kinda sweet. A very nice high and lasts for about three hours. Very good medical effect.
She's another 9 for me. :grinjoint:

Kandy Kush Clear headed up high and gets stronger the more you smoke of her. Smells and tastes like jet fuel, but no coughing if you take small hits. Would be a vape smoke for me. Fairly good medical effect. Last about 2 hours.
I give her and 8 overall. :grinjoint:

Strawberry Haze She has a harsh taste on inhaling, but kind of fruity exhale. Almost an immediate stone and will put you in space, but a very good space, very up high, but the main thing I noticed was that colors are intensified. it's a beautiful world kind thing. Love this smoke. Medical effect medium for me. Lasts a long time. Munchies are required.
I give her a 9. Good stuff! :grinjoint:

Well, that's my take on the girls. None of them were bad. If get another freebie of Kandy Kush I would grow her again, however I wouldn't buy her again, there are to many out there that are better. imho.

Hope you got a bit of worth from this report. It was fun doing it.:ganjamon:

Great report and great grow OMM :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Just out and about a bit before the girls wake up and I can check on baby Cheese and see if the flush helped...see if she stopped eating herself. She had already started to perk up and grew alot last night, but she may get another flush after she drinks this batch....I want her fixed. And I think it may be time for me to invest in the things that go into soil and make my own...kinda tired of not feeling like I can trust the soil I am using. You explain it. In less than a week of being transplanted (beautiful before the transplant) and only having been fed once with ph 7 food at 1/2 str she turned toxic (ph 5 or less soil)...my soil is 3 parts FFOF and 1 part perlite. Kinda hard to blame me, but I do. What do you do about stuff like that?

Girls are awake OMM, visit with you later my friend.

Much Aloha my friend and Peace to you.

What does WW look like brother?

Great report and great grow OMM :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Just out and about a bit before the girls wake up and I can check on baby Cheese and see if the flush helped...see if she stopped eating herself. She had already started to perk up and grew alot last night, but she may get another flush after she drinks this batch....I want her fixed. And I think it may be time for me to invest in the things that go into soil and make my own...kinda tired of not feeling like I can trust the soil I am using. You explain it. In less than a week of being transplanted (beautiful before the transplant) and only having been fed once with ph 7 food at 1/2 str she turned toxic (ph 5 or less soil)...my soil is 3 parts FFOF and 1 part perlite. Kinda hard to blame me, but I do. What do you do about stuff like that?

Girls are awake OMM, visit with you later my friend.

Much Aloha my friend and Peace to you.

What does WW look like brother?

Aloha my friend High:grinjoint:

Thanks for the kind words Buddy. as you know this was a mind blower for me. Just sitting here smiling. :):):)

My friend I hate to say this, but I think you forgot that FFOF has enough nutes in it to last three weeks. I think you over nute'd your girl after you replanted her. imho :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Aloha my friend High:grinjoint:

Thanks for the kind words Buddy. as you know this was a mind blower for me. Just sitting here smiling. :):):)

My friend I hate to say this, but I think you forgot that FFOF has enough nutes in it to last three weeks. I think you over nute'd your girl after you replanted her. imho :smokin::smokin::smokin:

I might of overnuted her a little, but FFOF is more nitrogen loaded and I put in bloom nutes at 1/2 str. and the website suggests to use Fox Farm Bloom with it from the beginning for stem strength or something...instead of grow...baffled and befuddled...not really that abnormal a condition for me...:ganjamon:

And how did adding nutes at 7ph drop her to 5 or less, that is the baffler for me...I could see if she tip burned...but she locked out from low ph.

Thanks for helping me figure it out though...is a mystery I fear will have no real solution.

I just transplanted Pineapple Express and she only got Superthrive water. We will see...if she starts having lockout issues I will know it is the soil. What a crappy way to find out though....:reading420magazine:

:peace: OMM.

I might of overnuted her a little, but FFOF is more nitrogen loaded and I put in bloom nutes at 1/2 str. and the website suggests to use Fox Farm Bloom with it from the beginning for stem strength or something...instead of grow...baffled and befuddled...not really that abnormal a condition for me...:ganjamon:

And how did adding nutes at 7ph drop her to 5 or less, that is the baffler for me...I could see if she tip burned...but she locked out from low ph.

Thanks for helping me figure it out though...is a mystery I fear will have no real solution.

I just transplanted Pineapple Express and she only got Superthrive water. We will see...if she starts having lockout issues I will know it is the soil. What a crappy way to find out though....:reading420magazine:

:peace: OMM.

Hi High! Your sure right, a puzzle for sure. Has your water changed?
Looking for scraps now. I've used FFOF for two grows with no probs, but as we know anything is possible.:grinjoint:
Though I had a soil formula, but I can''t find it. I am sure you can find it in "How to grow". In fact Hawaiian Duck posted a good one in his journal, if it still exists. By the way I had trouble FF stand alone nutes. :smokin::smokin: Aloha

This was an outststanding thread OMM :bravo::bravo::bravo: thanks for your
time and effort and may you reap the rewards!!!:welldone::welldone:

Well, thank you elec6340:grinjoint:

The rewards have been beyond any expectations I had. Thanks again! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom