OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Good for you Mr J You scared the rot away.:yahoo: No jasonlee they are all down now, except the WW and she won't be ready for a while. Smoke report will be up soon as they dry a bit more. :ganjamon:

:passitleft: lol, ....uh, I knew that. I was .uh... just testing you. thats it. I just wanted to see if YOU knew you harvested them all.

....you passed. Good job man. lol:):roorrip::grinjoint::welldone:

cant wait for the smoke reports though!!

:passitleft: lol, ....uh, I knew that. I was .uh... just testing you. thats it. I just wanted to see if YOU knew you harvested them all.

....you passed. Good job man. lol:):roorrip::grinjoint::welldone:

cant wait for the smoke reports though!!

At least I passed Not that far gone yet!:yahoo:

Day 69 of Bloom

A standard group shot:grinjoint:
ss11.jpg

Well, at least there is a WW still there!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The WW will be part of my next grow since she is only in day 45 of bloom.

I just reviewed this grow from the start, it has lasted a total 126 Days so far.
It really hasn't seemed that long to me. In my mind it didn't really start until bloom and that has lasted 69 days. The AirPots have proved their worth to me. All these strains finished according to the seed banks estimate for indoor grows which surprised me!

Let me stop now and thank all of you who stayed with with this journal from beginning to the end. You have my deepest gratitude and thanks!:thanks:
That goes to those who came in during the journal too. Thank you All:)

Since you have stuck around, do remember that one of the strains I started with was a RockLock? I had forgotten! It went male and was destroyed.
Then there was a Bubblelicious that finished in 45 days. So I have to add her to my Wet weight total and Dry weight total. Damn good smoke too. May she rest in peace.:)

Here is my wet and Dry weight totals:

Strain Wet Dry

Bubblelicious 53g 14g
Lemon Skunk 442g 172g after burps.
Great White Shark 404g
Kandy Kush 480g
Strawberry Haze 470g
Total 1649g

Well that didn't work too well, 420 erased the spaces!:smokin::smokin:
Soon as the others dry I will post their dry weight and a Smoke Report for each,
which should not be too long. After that I will review the journal and post my thoughts good and bad. My next grow will start about two weeks after that.
That grow will have 6 strains in it and the only ones I know will be in it are the White Widow from this grow and a Super Lemon Haze.

Once again I thank You All for being with me in this grow. Without you Folks it would have been really dull. :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Very nice job on this grow, looks like you have plenty of meds to carry you over to the next grow. It has been a pleasure to watch those lady's grow and all the comments. Wonderful journal. Cant wait to find out your dry weights and how it all smokes and will be looking out for your next grow for sure... Again great job.....

Very nice job on this grow, looks like you have plenty of meds to carry you over to the next grow. It has been a pleasure to watch those lady's grow and all the comments. Wonderful journal. Cant wait to find out your dry weights and how it all smokes and will be looking out for your next grow for sure... Again great job.....

Thanks sonzor:grinjoint: You are one of the people who made it fun for me. :)
Have enough until the next grow and the next year:ganjamon: Thank you my friend.:grinjoint:

wow, thats alot of smoke man. your going to be one medicated Old med man, .....man.

Phew. thats too bad about the rocklock. I was very interested to see how that one would do. I think I'll be starting that one soon too. got the fem'd Rocklock as a freebie. Speeking about freebies, are you going to be incorperating the Sour Cream and sharksbreath into your next go? I know you got them somewere. lol oh, AND a fem Rocklock too, right? I'd e betting my money on the Sour Cream being a devistating smoke. Maybe not the best yielder though.

Smoke a bowl for me today man. I'm babysitting, so i'll be un medicated AAAAAAAALL DAAAAAAAAAAAY.

The plant look great and the bud have such a nice texture. What about the straw haze does it smell like strawberry at this point. I have a strawberry K3 believe the k stand for kush put not sure Got the clone from caregiver in LA and the last one I harvest the bud is loose not tide but really potent. Really good job on your growing. Wishe I can put some of mine outside but the MJ sorcier take it away need to but electric wire around the plant I had one stole in May I have a better name for him but try to be polite..

That will be good for a few month of smoking. Came from old school smoke is a part of my every day and don't want to change it. This way peoples sound better and look smarter.

thumb up

Seeing that poor little WW out there all alone makes me wanna smoke some...so I think I will...:ganjamon:

Guess I don't need an excuse...:yahoo: I am licensed to vape! :bong:

You know I am sorry that Jo is hurting but seems a bit silly of her to recognize that you needed it as a pain killer and be too stubborn to use it herself when she needs it...:bongrip: Will have to smoke and ponder that...or just smoke. :grinjoint:

Pineapple Express is all I have left now and she scares me...she tricks me into smoking a whole bowl knowing how stoned I will be...but she talks me right into it...you know, she has no particular taste, pot mostly and is very smooth even though she got no flush and was pulled basically right after nutes...:)

My baby PE refused to be tied anymore...she just couldn't be pulled tighter without causing more problems...so I completely untied her and gave her nutes...how contrary of me...:). She will get window light and bloom room light til Cheese comes down...she is over her time limit with me so Cheese might push my patience and lose...I have more plants waiting on her.

But not tonight...:smokin:I more or less gave her a week to finish from today. If she isn't done in a week, she is anyway. No time in my perpetual for a late bloomer...she has been giving me the I am done daddy vibe anyway, her smoke was so good when I took her sampler, I am sure it is primo right now...just trying to squeeze a few more grams out of her.

Wow see I haven't even puffed (wife's word) and I rambled...not the smoke..it is me. :grinjoint:

Aloha my friend and :peace: from my little garden to your now almost empty one.

:roorrip: Now....:passitleft: ere'...

wow, thats alot of smoke man. your going to be one medicated Old med man, .....man.

Phew. thats too bad about the rocklock. I was very interested to see how that one would do. I think I'll be starting that one soon too. got the fem'd Rocklock as a freebie. Speeking about freebies, are you going to be incorperating the Sour Cream and sharksbreath into your next go? I know you got them somewere. lol oh, AND a fem Rocklock too, right? I'd e betting my money on the Sour Cream being a devistating smoke. Maybe not the best yielder though.

Smoke a bowl for me today man. I'm babysitting, so i'll be un medicated AAAAAAAALL DAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Hi Mr J You got it Buddy whole lotta smoke. Most I've had at one time in a log while, years. Yes, I was upset about the RockLock, was fem seed too, it was all male at heart.
Not going to go with the freebies this time. Thinking of these. Super Silver Haze, Moby Dick, Columbian Gold, The Church, and maybe an African strain.
But who knows? Got some others too. Gonna do some reading first.

Baby Sitting! Hehe! For sure not a time to be high....you would forget all about em! :yahoo:

The plant look great and the bud have such a nice texture. What about the straw haze does it smell like strawberry at this point. I have a strawberry K3 believe the k stand for kush put not sure Got the clone from caregiver in LA and the last one I harvest the bud is loose not tide but really potent. Really good job on your growing. Wishe I can put some of mine outside but the MJ sorcier take it away need to but electric wire around the plant I had one stole in May I have a better name for him but try to be polite..

That will be good for a few month of smoking. Came from old school smoke is a part of my every day and don't want to change it. This way peoples sound better and look smarter.

thumb up

Hello peace man and :welcome: to my grow. Nice to have you visit.
Sounds about right to me Strawberry Kush sounds good. Thank you for the nice words about my grow.:)
Very sorry to hear you were robbed. An electric wire would stop them or at least give them a good jolt. :grinjoint: I wire mine down, just to make it harder.

I hear you on old school and smoking every day, I haven't missed many days in the last 20 years. :ganjamon:
Be sure to visit again :)

Seeing that poor little WW out there all alone makes me wanna smoke some...so I think I will...:ganjamon:

Guess I don't need an excuse...:yahoo: I am licensed to vape! :bong:

You know I am sorry that Jo is hurting but seems a bit silly of her to recognize that you needed it as a pain killer and be too stubborn to use it herself when she needs it...:bongrip: Will have to smoke and ponder that...or just smoke. :grinjoint:

Pineapple Express is all I have left now and she scares me...she tricks me into smoking a whole bowl knowing how stoned I will be...but she talks me right into it...you know, she has no particular taste, pot mostly and is very smooth even though she got no flush and was pulled basically right after nutes...:)

My baby PE refused to be tied anymore...she just couldn't be pulled tighter without causing more problems...so I completely untied her and gave her nutes...how contrary of me...:). She will get window light and bloom room light til Cheese comes down...she is over her time limit with me so Cheese might push my patience and lose...I have more plants waiting on her.

But not tonight...:smokin:I more or less gave her a week to finish from today. If she isn't done in a week, she is anyway. No time in my perpetual for a late bloomer...she has been giving me the I am done daddy vibe anyway, her smoke was so good when I took her sampler, I am sure it is primo right now...just trying to squeeze a few more grams out of her.

Wow see I haven't even puffed (wife's word) and I rambled...not the smoke..it is me. :grinjoint:

Aloha my friend and :peace: from my little garden to your now almost empty one.

:roorrip: Now....:passitleft: ere'...

No excuse needed to smoke my friend:)
But your are right about WW looking lonely. I untied her two days ago and today went out to tie her up again.....not this time she said, her stem was like steel and thick as could be. Was afraid of snapping something so the way she is now is the way she'll be. Still a bush though!:)

No pineapple smell HuH? Sounds like really good smoke. Be tough High, don't let her wave her skirts in front of you. At least look away.:ganjamon:

Jo is a paradox, little nutty too. Damned if I do and damned if you don't. She has been really cool about the harvest and smell which has been a relief.

I don't know about the way we chop our girls, they seem to turn out pretty good no matter what we did or didn't do.
If the Cheese is good now....it's your choice, especially if you need the space. I am starting to agree with Papa Green, if they aren't 50% Amber, I am not cutting them down. I think I've smoked too long, I don't even feel all cloudy at all. But that's just me.
Bud, I'm smoke free today (not for long) gonna test the GWS in a minute or two.
You sound mellow today and I am going to join you. :passitleft:

Aloha my Freind
:peace: is in both our gardens today:)

Hi OMM, been m i a for a couple of days. Caught up now though and I'm pleased to see the Strawberry didn't shortchange you on wet weight.
Love the bowl shots, must be some way to put them in an animated gif for a sig pic, heheh. That would be a great slideshow.
Great grow this time around. You can say it was the airpots but you had more to do with the outcome than a set of pots. I've enjoyed watching your girls come to life and die gracefully. Always fantastic pics and a wonderful journal.
That WW will take up some space on her own. She's gonna be a huge bush.:thumb:
Reps if I can OMM, you've done a fantastic job.
:welldone::bravo::nicethread::yahoo::)

Hi OMM, been m i a for a couple of days. Caught up now though and I'm pleased to see the Strawberry didn't shortchange you on wet weight.
Love the bowl shots, must be some way to put them in an animated gif for a sig pic, heheh. That would be a great slideshow.
Great grow this time around. You can say it was the airpots but you had more to do with the outcome than a set of pots. I've enjoyed watching your girls come to life and die gracefully. Always fantastic pics and a wonderful journal.
That WW will take up some space on her own. She's gonna be a huge bush.:thumb:
Reps if I can OMM, you've done a fantastic job.
:welldone::bravo::nicethread::yahoo::)

Hey Mmmmick:grinjoint:

I think I know where you've been.....hooking up you new water machine. I'll be by to see how it's going.:)
An animated gif Huh? That would be cool. Come on man, I'm trying to be humble here, of course it was the AirPots. Thinking of ordering a few more to play with. Smaller this time for veging.
Will be putting up a smoke report tonight and total weights.
Thanks for the many compliments and the + reps...it's the thought that counts.:)

Well that accounted for an afternoon and evening. I spent almost as much time shopping for the correct type of feed valve as I did installing the whole system. All in place and leakfree now. woohoo, heheh

Yeah I remember those airpots mixing nutes and lugging water while you relaxed and soaked up the sun.

They'd definitely be worth vegging in as well. Healthy root systems are a wonderful thing.
Smoke reports might take a while with bud like you've got on hand now. Good things are worth waiting for.

You're more than welcome OMM, you've earned them.:welldone:

Well that accounted for an afternoon and evening. I spent almost as much time shopping for the correct type of feed valve as I did installing the whole system. All in place and leakfree now. woohoo, heheh

Yeah I remember those airpots mixing nutes and lugging water while you relaxed and soaked up the sun.

They'd definitely be worth vegging in as well. Healthy root systems are a wonderful thing.
Smoke reports might take a while with bud like you've got on hand now. Good things are worth waiting for.

You're more than welcome OMM, you've earned them.:welldone:

Congratulations Mmmmick I figured that was going on....the search for the connector. Glad your up and running.:ganjamon: I think I am going to do the same thing this next grow. May do want you did though, sure would make things easier. :ganjamon:
I have already ordered the small air pots. 10 for $35.00 including shipping. Will be veg only. Not bad for shipping from England.
As for the smoke reports, I've got all but the Strawberry Haze. I am about to try it. Not high now, in a few minutes I hope I'm blasted:yahoo:
See you soon...if I'm still awake!:grinjoint:

Okay, now refresh my aging memory. Did I hear you say at one time there is Moby Dick on the way? We are on 4th or 5th generation clones of our Moby Dick, and I haven't noticed any adverse changes to the clones or the buds. Everyone still lines of for them when we harvest...lol. Gonna chop the White Widow tomorrow, about a week premature, but hey, we need the space. Keep em green brother, and continue to rock the grow!:bravo:

wow, you did good....those are great plant totals...we made hash oil again tonight, that st. hz. turned out very very nice...i got a smidge less than one oz. off mine....soooo, how did you do it....once again, many congratulations and a great job....lots of hugs, lavendar:bravo::bravo:

Okay, now refresh my aging memory. Did I hear you say at one time there is Moby Dick on the way? We are on 4th or 5th generation clones of our Moby Dick, and I haven't noticed any adverse changes to the clones or the buds. Everyone still lines of for them when we harvest...lol. Gonna chop the White Widow tomorrow, about a week premature, but hey, we need the space. Keep em green brother, and continue to rock the grow!:bravo:

Your memory is fine GMT:) I have one veging for my next grow, it is about an inch tall and looks healthy. You have had so much luck with it, I just had to try it. Gonna find out why your folks like it so much.
It sounds like something I would really like.:ganjamon:

wow, you did good....those are great plant totals...we made hash oil again tonight, that st. hz. turned out very very nice...i got a smidge less than one oz. off mine....soooo, how did you do it....once again, many congratulations and a great job....lots of hugs, lavendar:bravo::bravo:

Hi Lavendar:grinjoint:
Isn't that something, she turned out good for you after all. Hawaiian sun and air pots is all I can say. She was very easy to grow. Will have smoke report up soon so we can compare our take on her. That oil sounds good. :)

Back
Top Bottom